With MANY THANKS To Both TheCatholicSpirit And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- Lent (thelittlehouseontherock.wordpress.com)
- prayer & reflection for the beginning of Lent (paulburkhart.wordpress.com)
- The Journey of Lent (brakeman1.com)
- Lent Calendar for 2012 (chenaustralia.com)
- Sacrifices of Lent (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)
- Lent as Psalmic Restructure (apologus.wordpress.com)
- Ash Wednesday 2012 (andrewdoohan.wordpress.com)
- Lent 2012 (accountingsofamy.wordpress.com)
- Lent time (demuzzled.wordpress.com)
- February 22, 2012 Ash Wednesday and the Beginning of LENT (thisismeforallitsworthjournal.wordpress.com)
There was a time when journalists were pretty much were protected in war zones. That is now LONG GONE.
“Two more journalists have been killed in Syria, one of them the acclaimed American reporter Marie Colvin. CBS News foreign correspondent Lara Logan speaks to “CBS This Morning” co-host Charlie Rose about the dangers facing journalists in war zones.”
With MANY THANKS To Both CBSNewsOnline And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
“The Marine Corps says seven Marines were killed in a collision of two helicopters north of Yuma, Ariz., during night training. (Feb. 23)”
With MANY THANKS To Both AP And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
“MESA, Ariz. (AP) – A bitter and often personal debate behind them, Republicans Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney are shoring up their campaigns in different ways ahead of a series of crucial presidential primaries.
Romney is paying the most attention to Michigan, his birthplace and the site of an unexpectedly tight race with Santorum, by attending a tea party rally Thursday night in an effort to get more conservative support. He has campaigned confidently in Arizona, so much so that he has not aired any television ads in the state.
Santorum, meanwhile, is focusing for the moment on raising money for his cash-strapped operation. He is hoping for an upset in Michigan, which would cap a rebound that began two weeks ago when he won caucuses in Minnesota and Colorado and a nonbinding primary in Missouri.”
A very, very bitter personal attacks-loaded GOP/Republican 2012 Presidential debate indeed.
With MANY THANKS To Beth Fouhy,Kasie Hunt, And MyWayAPNews Website. Read More Here:“After Bitter Debate, Romney And Santorum Eye MI”