This comes as no surprise, coming after the shooting deaths of a number of Afghan nationals.
“Taliban militants opened fire Tuesday on a delegation of senior Afghan officials, including two of President Hamid Karzai‘s brothers, visiting villages in southern Afghanistan where a U.S. soldier is suspected of killing 16 civilians. (March 13)”
Looks like the begining of the end of United States armed forces involvement in Afghanistan.
With MANY THANKS To Both AP And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- Afghan delegation attacked at site of US killings (newsok.com)
- Taliban fire on Afghan officials at site of attack by U.S. soldier (thestar.com)
- Taliban Fire on Afghan Officials (myfoxphoenix.com)
- One hurt as Afghan militants open fire (news.smh.com.au)
- Afghan officials attacked at U.S. killing spree site (thehindu.com)
- Taliban threaten to behead U.S. soldiers over civilian shootings: “The Islamic Emirate once again warns the American animals that the mujahedeen will avenge them, and with the help of Allah will kill and behead your sadistic murderous soldiers” (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Afghan Officials Attacked At Killing Site (news.sky.com)
- Militants Attack Afghan Delegation at Site of Killing Spree (nytimes.com)
- Taliban vow revenge for Afghans killed by American (sfgate.com)