Obamacare At The United States Supreme CourtPosted: March 26, 2012
Today is the first day of the presentation of President Barack Hussein Obama United States of America healthcare or “Obamacare“. A major federal law bill, which is not all that popular with most Americans goes to the highest court in the United States of America, United States Supreme Court. The Supreme Court has begun three days of hearings on the Obamacare healthcare bill.
“Rare is the occasion when the nine justices of the U.S. Supreme Court gather to hear three days of arguments, and rarer still is when it is for a case like Obamacare — one that cuts to the core of the Constitution and whose outcome could fundamentally alter the role of the federal government and its power over the people. But today the Court will do just that when it open its doors and begins weighing the arguments on the constitutionality of President Barack Obama’s seminal health care law.
The Heritage Foundation‘s Todd Gaziano was at today’s hearing and was able to summarize what happened and what we can expect. We will post a new video each day after the conclusion of arguments to share what happened that day in the Court.”
With MANY THANKS To Both The Heritage Foundation And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
“As the Supreme Court begins hearing oral arguments from lawyers for 26 states opposing President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul legislation, supporters rallied in front of the court, urging the justices and the public to uphold the law. (March 26)”
With MANY THANKS To Both AP And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
At last the USSC is reviewing a major federal law that could have major implications for one-seventh of the USA’s national economy.
- Message to Obamacare Goons: Kiss My… (markamerica.com)
- Temple Law Professor Thinks Supreme Court Might Punt Challenge To Health Care Law (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Supreme Court to hear Obama’s Healthcare Law (edinburghnapiernews.com)
- Your roadmap to this week’s SCOTUS Obamacare arguments (twitchy.com)
- Can Mobile Ads Sway the Supreme Court’s Obamacare Decision? (mashable.com)
- Rick Santorum: Obamacare Means Unlimited Government (usnews.com)
- Be afraid! Be very afraid! It’s Supreme Court Day for Obamacare! (Reason TV video and souvenir T-shirt)! (politicsandfinance.blogspot.com)
- Day One: ObamaCare at Court (bokertov.typepad.com)
- Did You Realize The Supreme Court Case For The PPACA Starts Today? (theinsurancebarn.wordpress.com)