Today, at the National Action Network or NAN, United States of America Justice Department Eric Holder praised left-wing activist Al Sharpton during the of the convention. Mr. Holder has made it known that the Justice Department is doing a thorough investigation into the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in FL.
No surprised that Mr. Holder would put a “good word in” for Mr. Sharpton by saying that of expressing “thanks” for his “partnership, friendship, and tireless efforts to speak out for the voiceless, and to stnad up for the powerless, and to shine a light on the problems we must solve, and promises we must furfill.”
This was expected, since both Mr. Holder and Mr. Sharpton are simply like “two peas in a pod.”
With Mr. Holder, would it be wonderful if you and the United States Justice Department WOULD DO ITS WORK and investagate what took place four years ago in Philidelphia when members of the New Black Panthers blocked the front entrance to the polling place, preventing people from voting, and have those responsible ARRESTED for preventing people from using their voting franchise.
Also for Mr. Sharpton, if you are one who stands up for the “voiceless and powerless”, PLEASE speak out on what had happened in Chicago, IL, USA a number of weeks ago when there were ten people shot to death, in one weekend, which included a little six-year-old girl, and thirty-nine other people wounded.
But then again, both Mr. Holder and Mr. Sharpton are simply are acting like two peas in a pod.
With MANY THANKS To Both Elizabeth Harrington And CNSNews.com. Read More Here:“Eric Holder Praises Left-Wing Activist Al Sharpton, Says Facts, Law Will Guide Trayvon Martin Investigation”
With MANY THANKS To The Chicago Sun-Times.com. Read More Here:“10 Dead, At Least 39 Others Wounded In Weekend Violence”
With MANY THANKS To Both ElectionJournal.org And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- Most Corrupt Attorney General in US History Tells Al Sharpton Group: “This Is Our Moment” (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- AG vows thorough review in Trayvon case (kshb.com)
- Eric Holder Vows ‘Appropriate Action’ in Trayvon Martin Case (blippitt.com)
- Al Sharpton Denies He’s Called Trayvon Shooting “Race-Driven” (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Holder Vows Thorough Review in Trayvon Martin Case (newsfeed.time.com)
- Al Sharpton Declares Civil Disobedience Will Escalate If Zimmerman Remains Free (mediaite.com)
- AG Holder Promises ‘Thorough’ Investigation of Trayvon Martin Shooting (legaltimes.typepad.com)
- Al Sharpton: Civil disobedience will escalate if Zimmerman remains free (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Justice Department Sues Apple, Five Publishers (annem040359.wordpress.com)