Children As Shields Or “Let’s Play Take The Guns”Posted: January 16, 2013
Today, a little over one month after the horrible shooting incident in Newtown, Connecticut, United States of America, at the Sandy Hook Elementary School which left twenty-six dead, United States of America President Barack Hussein Obama today unveils up to twenty-three executive actions in regards to “gun control measures”.
Yes, I said gun control measures because for all of the federal government’s efforts, sadly, gun violence will still go on regardless. What is really is going on is an effort to destroy the United States of America’s Constitution, one amendment at a time.
What is even WORSE is that President Obama decides to USE in order to destroy the United States Constitution’s 2nd Amendment by having as SHIELDS, children. Everyday school children. Children who are made into human shields to hold as hostage the very same United States Constitution whom these very same child OUGHT to be learning about.
Even the Drudgereport website was truly spot on with its cover picture and theme words:
“Let’s Play Take The Guns”.
While those words sound funny, this who gun control issue is NOT FUNNY. What is going on here is a DICTATORSHIP in the making with this set of twenty-three executive actions.
Here is the list of the twenty-three EO actions:
“1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.
4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
5. Propose rule making to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.
7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.
8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.
11. Nominate an ATF director.
12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.
13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.
14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.
16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.
18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.
19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.
23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sibelius and Duncan on mental health.”
These above EO actions is in other words, an effort by a very dark and dangerous radical liberalism that simply knows no bounds in violating both the God-given and Constitution given liberties of law-obeying Americans across the United States of America.
What is worse about all this is how President Obama USES school age children as “shields” to not only declare a “silent war” against all law-obeying Americans who DO HAVE GUNS, but also everyone who has taken to task President Obama the past four years, which included conservative talk-radio show hosts, tea party movement supporters, the many pro-2nd Amendment organizations, starting with the NRA, and of course, the Republican political party. This is disgusting beyond words and simply shows more of the true colors of President Obama as each day passes.
The sad reality is that NON of the above EO actions would HAVE PREVENTED a Newtown Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre, NONE at all, PERIOD. Rather what had taken place on December 14, 2012 was simply an unspeakable, horrible, EVIL ACT that no amount of GUN CONTROL would have prevented.
The only comfort I can say from all of this is that, I did not hear the speech given by President Obama. I would have screamed to STOP USING the Newtown massacre for your political agenda.
Using children as SHIELDS is NOT CHILD’S PLAY.
With MANY THANKS To Fox News Insider. Read More Here:Full List Of 23 Gun Violence Reduction Executive Actions
Drudgereport Website: Drudgereport Website
- Obama uses children as props, signs 23 executive orders on guns (examiner.com)
- The President’s mighty 23 (jbsanctuary.wordpress.com)
- READ: Obama’s plan to reduce gun violence (washingtonpost.com)
- The List: President Obama’s 23 Gun-Control Measures (pjmedia.com)
- Heres Whats in Obama’s 23 Executive Actions on Guns (gunmartblog.com)
- Obama Announces Slate of 23 Executive Actions on Guns (freebeacon.com)
- President Obama unveils 23-point gun-control plan (tv.msnbc.com)
- Obama Presents Gun Control Agenda; Includes 23 Executive Orders (VIDEO) (guns.com)
- President Obama Signs 23 Executive Actions On Guns (stlouis.cbslocal.com)
- READ: Full List of 23 Executive Actions in Gun Violence Reduction Measures (foxnewsinsider.com)
With MANY THANKS To Both CBSNewsOnline And YouTube. Watch Video Here: