People in Watertown have been told to “shelter in place”.
With MANY THANKS To FoxNews.com. Read More Here:Breaking News From Watertown, MA
From time to time I see a bumper sicker going by this design, and using this one word called COEXIST. The reason this is brought up is that, the very ironic thing of what has been going on in Boston this week, with the recent horrible bombing attack towards the end of the 117th Boston Marathon and that it turned out the two suspects are from Chechnya and are Muslim as well. One of the sad things about what has taken place is that, one of the people killed, the little 8-year-old, attended a school which had up to people of up to 83 different backgrounds. Or another one of the victims killed came from of all places, China. Or that the third victim killed managed a restraunt in a city that had persons of all different backgrounds calling it home.
What is needed is not a bumper sicker by that one word, “coexist”, but the need to deal with the fact that each human heart can not only do great acts of evil, but also great acts of kindness. The answer is not doing a bumper with the word coexist, but to come to terms with the reality that we humans can very well do both.
- Ironic – Boston Marathon bombers hijack a car with an interesting bumper sticker (erickbrockway.com)
- J. Matt Barber: Religious freedom & ‘gay marriage’ cannot coexist (johnnyangeladvocacygroup.net)
- American Muslims mourn for Boston Marathon victims (syracuse.com)
- American Muslims condemn Boston Marathon bombings (bostonherald.com)
- Has Clash Of Civilizations Comes To America? (UPDATE) (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Hate Crimes: Man Assaults Muslim Woman Following Reports of ‘Dark-Skinned’ Boston Bombing Suspects (bossip.com)
- Crowdfunding campaigns raise hundreds of thousands for Boston Marathon victims (banklesstimes.com)
- Muslim Woman Assaulted In Boston (theobamacrat.com)
- FBI releases Boston suspect photo, information number for victims (darientimes.com)
- ‘Please don’t be Muslim’: Fears of racial, ethnic profiling in the wake of Boston bombing (thegrio.com)
A few days ago, in the city of Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America, what has been done each year, the major marathon road race of the Boston Marathon, the 117th, which honors physical strength in the area of running, was marred by the horrible event of two pressure cooker bombing attacks towards the finish line. The result was nothing but horrible, 3 people killed, one of them, an 8-year-old boy and close to 170 injured, many losing limbs in the process.
Today, a few days after the Boston Marathon bombings attacks, and the presentation of a video and pictures of the suspects, Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, of Cambridge, MA, and older brother, Tamerlane Tsarnaev, 26 who were the ones who planted the two bombs. This morning, during an intense man hunt, the older brother was shot and killed and the younger brother still on the run.
Could this very horrible incident in Boston this week be a possible sign of possible things to come; that the famous “clash of civilizations“, between the Islamic east vs. the Jewish-Christian west has very much and sadly so, has come to the shores of the United States of America?
Could we be seeing the start of a very violent and disturbing trend coming to the United States of America?
- Report: Suspects’ uncle ‘shocked’ (politico.com)
- Boston bombing suspects identified as Tsarnaev brothers from Russia, near Chechnya (rt.com)
- Everything We Know About the Alleged Boston Bombers (gawker.com)
- BOSTON BOMBER – Chechen Djohar Tsarnaev’s Facebook Page (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Boston bombing suspects ‘are brothers’ Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev and Tamerlane Tzarnaev with links to Chechnya (thisismoney.co.uk)
- LIVE UPDATES: manhunt underway in Watertown, MA for Boston Marathon bombing suspect (voicerussia.com)
- Boston Marathon Bombings: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev On The Run (lezgetreal.com)
- Tamerlane and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: Boston Bombing Suspects Identified, Latter Still on Loose (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Boston suspects identified as brothers (newsnet5.com)
- Suspects in Boston bombing described as brothers from Chechnya (fox6now.com)
“BREAKING NEWS: Police were going door-to-door in a tightening perimeter in the Watertown section of Boston, as the hunt for the second Boston Marathon bomber continued.”
With MANY THANKS To Fox News. Read More Here:Going House To House.
“BREAKING NEWS: One of two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing is dead, the other on the loose and large parts of the city are on virtual lockdown after a chaotic night of mayhem that included the murder of a Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer and a shootout with police, authorities said early Friday.”
Have tv on now also and there is a house surrounded.
With MANY THANKS To FoxNews.com. Read More Here:Special Breaking News.
- Boston suburbs on lockdown amid search (newsnet5.com)
- Breaking News………..1 Boston Bombing Marathon Suspect Dead, 1 “Armed And Dangerous,” Police Say (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Boston in lockdown as 1 bombing suspect killed, 1 on run (cbc.ca)
- Boston on lockdown (newjerusalemcoming.wordpress.com)
- Boston Suburbs on Lockdown amid Terror Search (nation.time.com)
- Boston Marathon Suspect Killed by Police (theatlanticwire.com)
- Police hunt Boston bomb suspect after MIT University shooting (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- Watertown on Lockdown As Police Hunt Bombing Suspect (businessinsider.com)
- Police chase Boston bomb suspect (bbc.co.uk)
- Boston suburbs on lockdown amid terror search (conservativeread.com)
Breaking News………….AP: SURVIVING BOSTON BOMB SUSPECT IDENTIFIED AS DZHOKHAR A. TSARNAEV, 19, OF CAMBRIDGE, MAPosted: April 19, 2013
WASHINGTON (AP) — AP: Surviving Boston bomb suspect identified as Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, of Cambridge, MA.
With MANY THANKS To The AP. Read More HERE:AP: SURVIVING BOSTON BOMB SUSPECT IDENTIFIED AS DZHOKHAR A. TSARNAEV, 19, OF CAMBRIDGE, MA
“One suspect in this week’s deadly Boston Marathon bombing was killed after a shootout while a second suspect is still at large and the subject of a massive overnight manhunt in Massachusetts, police said early this morning.
The man the FBI identified Thursday as Suspect 2 in photos related to the Boston Marathon bombing investigation is on the loose and is armed and dangerous, police said. He is the target of an “active search by tactical teams.”
With MANY THANKS To Both ABC Breaking News. Read More Here:
- Mike Mulugeta Photos – Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect (everyjoe.com)
- FBI releases images of two suspects wanted over Boston Marathon bombings (3aw.com.au)
- FBI Releases Images Of Boston Marathon Bombing Suspects (boston.cbslocal.com)
- 1 Boston Bombing Marathon Suspect Dead, 1 ‘Armed and Dangerous,’ Police Say (+video) (joemiller.us)
- FBI Releases Pictures and Video of Suspects in Boston Marathon Bombings (wccbcharlotte.com)
- Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Dead After Gunfight With Police (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- One Boston Marathon Suspect Is Dead, One on the Run (embargozone.com)
With MANY THANKS To The FBI.
“(Reuters) – Security officials on Wednesday ordered staff, media and attorneys to evacuate Boston’s federal courthouse, according to a Reuters reporter on the scene.”
With MANY THANKS To Reuters. Read More Here:Boston Courthouse Evacuated
“(Reuters) – Investigators believe they have identified a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing from security video and an official statement was expected later in the day, a law enforcement source said on Wednesday.
However, no arrest had been made, three separate government and law enforcement sources told Reuters.
Police may make an appeal to the public for more information at a news conference scheduled for later on Wednesday, a government source said.”
With MANY THANKS To Tim McLaughlin And Svea Herbst-Bayliss, With Reuters. Read More Here:Boston Bombing Suspect Identified
With MANY THANKS To Both Radiovice And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- Boston bombing suspect is arrested, reports say (nj.com)
- Law enforcement official: Boston Marathon bomb suspect in custody (qctimes.com)
- Investigators in Boston bombing have a ‘face, not a name’ (tv.msnbc.com)
- Source: Boston Bomb Suspect Identified and Arrested (woldcnews.com)