Today, a little over one month after the horrible shooting incident in Newtown, Connecticut, United States of America, at the Sandy Hook Elementary School which left twenty-six dead, United States of America President Barack Hussein Obama today unveils up to twenty-three executive actions in regards to “gun control measures”.
Yes, I said gun control measures because for all of the federal government’s efforts, sadly, gun violence will still go on regardless. What is really is going on is an effort to destroy the United States of America’s Constitution, one amendment at a time.
What is even WORSE is that President Obama decides to USE in order to destroy the United States Constitution’s 2nd Amendment by having as SHIELDS, children. Everyday school children. Children who are made into human shields to hold as hostage the very same United States Constitution whom these very same child OUGHT to be learning about.
Even the Drudgereport website was truly spot on with its cover picture and theme words:
“Let’s Play Take The Guns”.
While those words sound funny, this who gun control issue is NOT FUNNY. What is going on here is a DICTATORSHIP in the making with this set of twenty-three executive actions.
Here is the list of the twenty-three EO actions:
“1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.
4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
5. Propose rule making to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.
7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.
8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.
11. Nominate an ATF director.
12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.
13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.
14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.
16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.
18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.
19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.
23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sibelius and Duncan on mental health.”
These above EO actions is in other words, an effort by a very dark and dangerous radical liberalism that simply knows no bounds in violating both the God-given and Constitution given liberties of law-obeying Americans across the United States of America.
What is worse about all this is how President Obama USES school age children as “shields” to not only declare a “silent war” against all law-obeying Americans who DO HAVE GUNS, but also everyone who has taken to task President Obama the past four years, which included conservative talk-radio show hosts, tea party movement supporters, the many pro-2nd Amendment organizations, starting with the NRA, and of course, the Republican political party. This is disgusting beyond words and simply shows more of the true colors of President Obama as each day passes.
The sad reality is that NON of the above EO actions would HAVE PREVENTED a Newtown Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre, NONE at all, PERIOD. Rather what had taken place on December 14, 2012 was simply an unspeakable, horrible, EVIL ACT that no amount of GUN CONTROL would have prevented.
The only comfort I can say from all of this is that, I did not hear the speech given by President Obama. I would have screamed to STOP USING the Newtown massacre for your political agenda.
Using children as SHIELDS is NOT CHILD’S PLAY.
With MANY THANKS To Fox News Insider. Read More Here:Full List Of 23 Gun Violence Reduction Executive Actions
Drudgereport Website: Drudgereport Website
- Obama uses children as props, signs 23 executive orders on guns (examiner.com)
- The President’s mighty 23 (jbsanctuary.wordpress.com)
- READ: Obama’s plan to reduce gun violence (washingtonpost.com)
- The List: President Obama’s 23 Gun-Control Measures (pjmedia.com)
- Heres Whats in Obama’s 23 Executive Actions on Guns (gunmartblog.com)
- Obama Announces Slate of 23 Executive Actions on Guns (freebeacon.com)
- President Obama unveils 23-point gun-control plan (tv.msnbc.com)
- Obama Presents Gun Control Agenda; Includes 23 Executive Orders (VIDEO) (guns.com)
- President Obama Signs 23 Executive Actions On Guns (stlouis.cbslocal.com)
- READ: Full List of 23 Executive Actions in Gun Violence Reduction Measures (foxnewsinsider.com)
With MANY THANKS To Both CBSNewsOnline And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
This blog entry marks the first real current events blog entry in a very long while and a new beginning for I, Anne.
I never thought that what had happened almost one month ago in Newtown, Connecticut, United States of America would end up becoming the basis for more friction between Americans who obey the law and go by the rules, as well as defending not just the 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution, but all the other amendments as well and those Americans who used a very horrible event as a reason to “grab guns”.
Ever since the horrible shooting incident in Newtown, Connecticut, United States of America and even much more so today with the efforts from the President Barack Hussein Obama White House to mount a campaign to have gun control. I have also been doing a LOT of reading online and sense a growing unease and anger among a number of posters to this effort. The largest concern is that President Obama will most likely go the “executive order” route. United States Senators such as Diane Feinstein, (D/CA) who has proposed a gun owners registry as well as banning certain types of guns. Add to that, besides my home state of Connecticut, by Governor Daniel P. Malloy, (D/CT), in which the slaughter of twenty-six persons had taken place, next-door New York state‘s Governor Andrew Cuomo , (D/NY), also having promised tougher gun control laws. At the same time many Americans are cleaning out shelves at local gun shops of guns and the heat has gone up in regards to the gun control debate.
While there is the issue of safety, there is the ever-growing concern about an ever-increasing out-of-control federal government and the increasing erosion of United States of America Constitution committed rights. Also the debate about fighting gun crime has turned into a “cold war” of angry words.
Even the “old MSM“ has gotten into the act of not only putting the lives of legit gun owners in next door New York State by revealing who owns guns into danger, but also their families and even those neighbors who do not own guns by members of the criminal element who end up having guns obtained by illegal means.
The above comments and incidents is a sure sign that this country, the United States of America is badly divided.
All this comes at a time when there is a major motion picture which is up for Oscar Awards that is out about the 16th United States of America President, Abraham Lincoln. He was President when this nation was in its most difficult war, the civil war. The American civil war was years in the making, before Mr. Lincoln even became President. A “cold war” over the issue of slavery that divided a young United States erupted into a “hot war” in 1861.
What we are seeing is a “cold war” not only for the life of the United States Constitution, but also for the protection of our God-given liberties against the increasing dangers of a over-reaching statist federal government. Those Americans who do love liberty are now saying, “enough is enough” to these abuses of government leadership and power in regards to the violating of both the 1st and the 2nd Amendments. In my lifetime I am seeing a “house divided.”
While it will always break my heart what has happened in the town of Newtown, Connecticut, United States of America, almost a month ago, with horrible slaughter of twenty children and six adults, the efforts to ban guns in an effort to fight violent gun crime will not simply work. Add to this, it is an outrage that there are those who are in public office who are USING this horrible criminal event in order to promote their political agenda. In other words, HOW DARE THESE POLITICOS are USING the BLOOD of those who were slaughtered at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT, USA, for the purpose of scoring political points.
The SAD REALITY is that, no amount of newer gun control laws will ever stop those who do horrible and evil acts of unspeakable horrible gun shooting crimes against other people. It is a visible sign of the ongoing “spiritual war” that is going on between Heaven vs. Hell.
It is efforts by those who want to grab guns from those who are not committing no crime by making all law obeying American citizens criminals instead. Also it create much more divisions among Americans at a time when there is no need for a divided United States. Also this is serving as a dangerous sign that this nation is in danger of becoming a dictatorship. The great concern I have is that a house divided such as this nation, the United States of America will end up because of the taking away more of freedoms that the United States of America Constitution will result in a huge ANGRY BACKLASH.
- Gaze On Four Years Worth Of The Great “Uniter” (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- The Divided States of America Podcastrophes (fullcatastrophe.wordpress.com)
- November 6th, 2012, Both The United States Of America And My Older Brother Ronald Died (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- US vs USA (adask.wordpress.com)
- Gun control’s racist component (wnd.com)
- Violence plays a role in shorter US life expectancy – research (nzherald.co.nz)
- Gaze On Four Years Worth Of The Great “Uniter” (youviewed.com)
- The 9 Step Process Bankers Use to Force Global Slavery Upon Humanity (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
On Tuesday, November 6, 2012, I had in one day’s time received two very bad news messages, first, after I had gone to the local voting place to vote and having come home, received a telephone call telling me that my only and older brother, Ronald E. Volowski, aged 64, was found dead in his bed, having died in his sleep despite efforts to saved him via emergency medical first responders efforts.
What happened on that day, was BOTH the death not only of a very dear brother, but also the death of a major super power. I could not believe both my ears and eyes when it was announced that President Obama won re-election. It looks more like a combination of not only the promise of “freebies,” with “changing demographics,” but also it is possible that there was massive “voter fraud“ as well. Frankly, it would not surprise me if it is ALL OF THE ABOVE that lead to the re-election of President Obama.
What I am seeing is a nation that is dying before my very eyes.
What I have gone through these last few months, dealing with my own health issues, an aging mother, and the death first of the man I have loved for 21 years, David Anthony Muszynski on September 10, 2012, and now my older brother Ronald Edward Volowski, on November 6, 2012, having died in his sleep, I am now dealing with two personal heart breaks.
Add to that, I am now losing the nation I love, the United States of America.
The one lesson I have learned now is that I am going to focus more on both my spirituality and Christian/Roman Catholic faith. I am NOW DONE with political parties, and will focus more on not only the above, but on current events and other articles in regards to this blog and my daily life.
The larger focus will be on my pilgrimage to my real home, which is HEAVEN.
Ronald, with LOVE, I will miss you. RIP Ronald.
United States of America, it was GOOD while it lasted. RIP United States of America.
- 30 States Petition Federal Government to Secede After Election (irenealia.wordpress.com)
- Welcome To The New United Socialist Paradise States Of America (buzzfeed.com)
- Oh Chris (Chris Mathews) This One Is For You! (Chris Mathews Meltdown After First Presidential Debate) (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- America, Take Your Country Back TODAY (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- 20 states demand secession from US (nation.com.pk)
- Divided States Of America: 20 States Petition To Secede After Re-Election Of President Obama (oldschool945.com)
- 1776-2012: Barack Obama Re-elected President Of The United States Of America (midnightwatcher.wordpress.com)
- Some Missouri residents file secession petitions to White House (kansascity.com)
“At an October 19, 1998 conference at Loyola University, Barack Obama spoke against “propaganda” that said government doesn’t work and the need to “pool resources and hence facilitate some redistribution because I actually believe in redistribution.”
- Dissing Drudge (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Barack Hussein Obama: “I’m No Longer Just A Candidate. I AM The President. (michelinewalker.com)
- Drudge: Internet, social media undertaking massive leftward push (twitchy.com)
- Secret Campaign Promises President Barack Hussein Obama is Keeping From You (poetryman69.typepad.com)
- Historic Post Office Default August 1 (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Why Don’t Hollywood Movies Made by Liberals Inflame the Muslim World? (rushlimbaugh.com)
- Republicans Will Win because We Know What’s at Stake (americanthinker.com)
- CIA chief Petraeus denies interest in elected office (reuters.com)
- Terrorists Are Not Animals (economicnoise.com)
It seems that this week is the week that the Democrats began to have raw nerves over the course of the events of the last week or so. Not surprised, because the Democrats KNOW that the Republicans are catching fire with many Americans who are focused on resolving the very difficult problems that are troubling the United States of America with the Mitt Romney and Rep. Paul Ryan team, which this week alone has been attracting huge crowds.
While both Mr. Romney and Rep. Ryan bring to these gatherings not only new ideas but a very positive and an important message, the Democrats, starting with the President Barack Hussein Obama White House, has been starting to show their “true selves” in responding the recent events coming from the Romney/Ryan team.
And the true selves of the Democrats are beginning to show in how the Romney/Ryan team, the GOP/Republicans, and the conservative base have been subjected to the mudslinging attacks and abuse. And not only that, witnessing a Vice President who spoke words boarding on the “racist” this week and misspeaking most of the time. All the misspeak and misleading words coming from Vice President Joe Biden is the gifts that keep on giving. Truly the nerves of the Democrats are starting to show.
What has been going on is simply a warm-up for what is going to be a very interesting upcoming political season. Look for desperation to set in not just over at the President Obama White House, but with the Democrats as there is a resurgence in the direction of the conservative side of the GOP.
- At Last Standing Up To Those Who Do Mudslinging (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Democrats’ nerves start to show as Ryan fires up conservative voters (guardian.co.uk)
- Not Surprised By Mitt Romney’s Decision To Go With Rep. Paul Ryan, Here Is Why (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Mitt Romney, Democrats feud over Medicare (newsobserver.com)
- Holy Crap, Was the Ryan Pick Brilliant? (thecynicalchristian.blogspot.com)
- Paul Ryan well-off but not megarich, financial forms show (foxnews.com)
- With Ryan pick, the campaign conversation shifts (firstread.nbcnews.com)
- Harsh words for Obama mark end of Romney bus trip (cnsnews.com)
- Democrats’ nerves start to show as Ryan fires up conservative voters – The Guardian (guardian.co.uk)
Yesterday GOP/Republican 2012 United States of America frontrunner Mitt Romney hits very strong and hard President Obama on the issue of the personal attacks that are coming from the President Obama’s White House and the Democrats. He was very much right in calling out President Obama and the attacks by making it very clear that what President Obama is doing is a sign of a very angry and desperate man.
“Mr. President, take your campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago“, Mr. Romney had said while doing campaigning stops in Ohio. Mr. Romney not only sent the message direct to President Obama, but to all who are working on his re-election campaign, which include any super pacs. This includes the super pace which put out that very disgusting political tv and internet ad about a man who lost his wife to cancer with an effort to blame Mr. Romney for both her cancer and her death. What was so wrong with this very down and dirty political ad is that not only it was false but also it uses a man in this time of sorrow over the passing of his wife to attack a candidate running for political office.
A very direct and courageous action Mr. Romney to stand up to both the President Obama White House and the Democrats who have been sending out mudslinging attacks, the worse I have ever heard or seen in a political campaign.
Even Vice President Joe Biden has jumped in to do his fair share of attacking:
“They’ve said it. Every Republican’s voted for it. Look at what they value and look at their budget and what they’re proposing.Romney wants to let the-he said in the 100 days, he’s going to let the big banks once again write their own rules-unchain Wall Street” and going on further with what Vice President Biden says in the speech, “they’re going to put y’all back in chains. He’s said he’s going to do nothing about stopping the practice of outsourcing.”
Vice President Biden, the only chains that I can only think of when it comes to being put into is coming from not only from what you have said, but also from the Democratic Party and those who are active in putting this nation, the United States of America, the whole nation, and its citizens into CHAINS. Chains of unemployment, poverty, government dependence, government overspending and government out-of -control regulations.
I sense that Vice President Biden is simply afraid to take on the GOP/Republican Vice Presidential 2012 USA Presidential candidate Rep. Paul Ryan in the upcoming debates. Rep. Ryan will simply in his own words, tear apart every position taken by Vice President Biden.
With more people coming to the rallies of both Mitt Romney and Rep. Paul Ryan, increasing in numbers by those who attend these rallies, while more and more the campaign of both President Obama and Vice President Biden goes down hill. Hey, even the rally that took place for Vice President Biden, only six hundred people bothered to show up.
Goes to show that the message brought to the table by both Mitt Romney and Rep. Paul Ryan sounds so true for the people who take the time to listen.
With MANY THANKS To Both Emily Goodin, Justin Sink, And The Hill. Read More Here:“Romney Slams Obama In Tough Speech”
With MANY THANKS To Both joegeraden And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- Video: Romney: Obama will “do anything” to get re-elected (cbsnews.com)
- Team Obama confident Biden can take on Ryan despite new gaffe (thehill.com)
- Video: Romney calls Biden “chains” comment a new low (cbsnews.com)
- Joe Biden: “Mitt Romney And The Republicans Are Going To Put Y’all Back In Chains!” (bossip.com)
- Romney slams Obama in tough new speech (thehill.com)
- Romney to Obama: ‘Clean up your act’ (capitolhillblue.com)
- Romney camp blasts Biden for ‘chains’ remark, calls it a ‘new low’ (thehill.com)
- Joe Biden Threatens Republicans Will Put You in Chains (theatlanticwire.com)
- Romney camp seizes on Biden comment on ‘chains’ (kansascity.com)
- Obama campaign confident Biden can take on Ryan despite ‘chains’ gaffe (redalertpolitics.com)
Today, Wednesday, the United States of America has turned 236-years-old, another birthday, another July 4th, another Independence Day. This very special day in which thirteen original British colonies via fifty-six representing signers put their very all on the line, including even their lives to not only stand up to a king but to throw off the king’s tyranny.
Over the last few years, since Barack Hussein Obama was elected President of the United States of America in November 2008, I have begun to wonder if these same United States is dealing with a new form of tyranny. Safe to say, we are dealing right now with what conservative talk radio show host Mark Levin would call “soft tyranny”. This soft tyranny takes the form of not only a federal government which is spending money like there is no tomorrow, but also now that the United States Supreme court has ruled that the “Affordable Care Act“ is constitutional, the United States federal government has also become out-of-control.
During the past few weeks, I have taken part in a special two weeks of prayer for freedom, called “The Fortnight For Freedom”, which is a period which takes place for two weeks in the Roman Catholic Church in the United Sates. Prayers, teachings, and special events going on and around the country in a number of Catholic parishes as a reminder of this precious gift of what is called “the first freedom”, freedom of religion and conscious which is protected under the 1st Amendment of the United States Constitution. The United States federal government has been taking on the Roman Catholic Church in the United States on the issue of both “birth control” and even worse, “abortion”, both which the Church opposes. What the United States federal department of Health and Human Services is trying to do is not just WRONG but simply EVIL to push the Church to do what is against its teachings. To have the HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius promote to those who work for any Roman Catholic owned or run institutions of any type, be they educational, medical, or even a parish office; to make as a requirement to provide both birth control and abortion to their employees, while KNOWING it is against the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church is simply AN ATTACK of the Church itself.
What has been going on should be a reminder to the other faith communities that if the United States federal government can attack the Roman Catholic Church, then other faith communities could also experience attacks coming from this same United States federal government.
Add to that, what the United States of America’s Supreme Court, under the head of the Chief Justice head John Roberts who with four other Supreme Court justices in ruling last week 5-4 for Obamacare was simply nothing short than DISGRACEFUL. Your honor, Chief Justice Roberts, when the history of this bad Supreme Court decision is written, both the history writers and history itself will not view you in a too kind light Chief Justice Roberts.
I know last week I was left very, very angry over that decision which left a very bitter taste in my mouth.
This is why this year’s upcoming United States Presidential elections is going to be very, very important in order to bring back any sense of sanity to the need to “right-size” the federal government. Not just “right-size” the government, but also elect those people who will do the right thing and keep the best interests of the United States of America to mind and heart. It WILL BE VERY IMPORTANT to “elect people of principle” to take on this very important task to save and rebuild this country this coming November and beyond.
Last night, after I had come home from the last night of the special two weeks gathering for the “fortnight for freedom over at St. Paul’s Roman Catholic Church in Glastonbury, Connecticut, USA, candlelight vigil which included both the praying of the patriotic rosary and eucharistic adoration, I had the opportunity to view a video that was filmed a few days ago in Elk Grove Village, IL, USA at a town hall meeting that was presented by a United States House of Representatives person who I have both respect and admiration for.
Also this is a time that the United States of America is going through what I call and what a United States of America House of Representative by the name of Rep. Joe Walsh, (R/IL), has said that “your country that you love is going through a revolution to save its very soul”. Give him credit that he is a “Tea Party conservative first” and a Republican second.” These words come from a true great American patriot. He also brings in the need for those who were there and had taken the time to listen to his message to be “prepared to go to jail” in order to stand up for FREEDOM.
Getting back to remembering those fifty-six signers of the Declaration of Independence, they too knew that they were going to have to take the risks in order to defend the FREEDOM that comes with the then newborn nation of the United States of America.
Today, as we take the time to honor and celebrate the independence of the United States of America, let us become GREAT AMERICAN PATRIOTS and stand up for the FREEDOM that is America’s birthright.
Happy 236th Birthday United States of America And God Bless!
“Rep. Joe Walsh of Illinois, who boasts that he is a “Tea Party conservative first…and a Republican second,” was emotional and animated in front a packed house of 350 at a town hall meeting this afternoon in northwest suburban Elk Grove Village.
I’ve attended enough of these meetings to know that it’s best to start with the speaker’s conclusion–the ideas of the meeting our usually summarized nicely at the end of it. So it was with Walsh today.
He reprised the theme of being “prepared to go to jail” to defend freedom in our country, which was the heart of a speech he made in March.
“The subject of this town hall was ‘What are you prepared to do?,’” Walsh repeated to the audience.
“But I think when you say, when you ask, are you prepared to go to jail, we understand what that means,” Walsh said. “You’re a small business owner who is trying to make a go of it, make a living, and provide for your family, and you have a government–especially if you live in Illinois–which is taxing and regulating you out of existence. Are you prepared to go to jail to defend your right to keep your money and to make a prosperous life for yourself?”
Cries of ‘Yes’ followed.
He asked the same questions of mothers, doctors, and religious believers.
As for the turnout, Walsh mused, “I hope, I really hope this means that the sleeping giant has woken up again.”
In regards to the fall elections, Walsh said, “I think if we don’t get November right, I don’t think we’ll ever recover.”
He quickly added, “Your country that you love is going through a revolution to save its very soul.”
As for the tempestuous atmosphere in Washington, “If you’re tired of us fighting in Washington…”
“Tough,” he added after a pause.”
With MANY THANKS To Both Marathonpundit And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
With MANY THANKS To Both bibina180 And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
“Brent Spiner sings a song Is anybody there? from the musical 1776.”
With MANY THANKS To Thomas Jefferson, All The Other Signers Of The Declaration Of Independence, And Archives.gov. Read The Text Transcript Here:“Text Transcript Of Declaration Of Independence”
Found a YouTube video of the full song of “Is Anybody There?”
With MANY THANKS To MotownConnoisseur30 And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
“1776″ was a successful Broadway musical that earned the 1969 Tony Award for Best Musical. It’s success would lead its way to Hollywood when Columbia Pictures under the supervision of Jack Warner adapted the critically acclaimed musical for the big screen with much of the original Broadway cast. Released in 1972.”
With the United States Supreme Court ruling to uphold the President Barack Hussein Obama health care law, this decision for all purposes President Obama today handed over the November 6, 2012 United States presidential elections to Mitt Romney. Besides the United States of America having a broken economy, this decision by the USSC has for all purposes nailed shut the coffin for the Obama era of the White House.
Frankly, I was never all that crazy for Mitt Romney, but this decision today pretty much has handed him the White House because it will not only make the United States federal government grow to the point of out-of-control, but it will also bring it much, much closer to an outright dictatorship which I also FEAR.
Mr. Romney said that first thing as soon as he becomes President he will begin the process to repeal Obamacare. Mr. Romney, I will hold you to it. As the late Ronald Reagan, the 40th President of the United States of America has said, “trust, but verify.”. Mr. Romney I must go along with that statement, in other words DO NOT FORGET what you have said TODAY after the USSC ruling on Obamacare.
This decision also increases what I have also have been fighting, my increasing cynical view over people who govern and now added to that, to the court system of this country. It increases my distrust.
Look for that to be the case with more Americans viewing government and the courts in the same light. This is NOT A GOOD DAY FOR AMERICA.
How IRONIC, just a few days before Independence Day 2012, the birthday of the United States, July 4th.
Today is also the day to begin to TAKE THIS COUNTRY BACK.
Election Day 2012 is coming. It is time to THROW OUT those who are in public office who support this mess of a law and vote in those who WILL support its repeal. This law is NOT A SUCESS, but TRULY A FAILURE.
Let the first politico to be VOTED OUT be President Obama and those who support this mess of a law on November 6, 2012. Stand up for both America and for liberty!
- Poll: Hispanics’ view of Obama improving (tbo.com)
- Washington Post’s Ruth Marcus: Court Decision On ObamaCare Lose-Lose For Obama (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Poll: Obama leads Romney in swing states – Newsday (newsday.com)
- Obama Well in the Lead Among Hispanic Voters, Romney Falls Further Behind (hispanicallyspeakingnews.com)
- Mitt Romney makes campaign stop in Sterling, Virginia (wjla.com)
- Romney: ‘My guess is they’re not sleeping real well at the White House’ (thehill.com)
- MOODY’S: Obama Is Still Likely To Beat Mitt Romney In November (businessinsider.com)
- India slammed in Obama campaign crossfire (thehindu.com)
- Barack Obama Is Crushing Mitt Romney In Swing States (businessinsider.com)
- Proof that Outsourcing Issue Could Re-Elect Obama? (decoded.nationaljournal.com)
- Another “Slap” In The Face Of The United States (AMNESTY) (annem040359.wordpress.com)
With this not-so-veiled effort of granting AMNESTY to those who are at present ages 16-30 who are living in the United States of America.
“WEST: “I think you’re seeing the resurrection of an imperial presidency and the arrogance thereof.”
With MANY THANKS To Greg Hengler, joegerarden, And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- Hugh Hewitt: An Imperial and Imperious President (hughhewitt.com)
- Obama’s Illegal Amnesty Decree is Worse Than Anything Richard Nixon Did (rushlimbaugh.com)
- Yemen, Drones and the Imperial Presidency (nationalinterest.org)
- Levin on Our Imperial Presidency (youviewedblog.wordpress.com)
- Rep. Allen West Reacts to New Immigration Policy, Says Gov’t Is Getting Away From One Based on the Consent of the American People (foxnewsinsider.com)
- The Rule Of Law and The Constitution Must Be Restored (economicnoise.com)
- Obama Administration Declares It Will Not Deport Young Illegal Immigrants (jonathanturley.org)
- Cusack on Obama’s ‘imperial presidency’ (politico.com)
- Where Do We Draw the Line ? (youviewedblog.wordpress.com)
- Ain’t Gonna’ Happen, Mugabe.. (oforchristsakes.wordpress.com)
- effects of imperialism in africa (clydevictor1.typepad.com)
- CIA, MI6 Orchestrating massacres in Syria: Analysis (veteranstoday.com)
- CIA, MI6 Orchestrating Massacres in Syria (mycatbirdseat.com)
- Another “Slap” In The Face Of The United States (AMNESTY) (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Venezuela: US Imperialism in Practice (newleftproject.org)
- The Imperial Mind (therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com)
- The imperial agenda of the US’s ‘Africa Command’ marches on | Dan Glazebrook (guardian.co.uk)
- Obama’s policy strategy: Ignore laws (givemeliberty01.wordpress.com)
- Transforming America into Obama’s Imperial Dictatorship. (genomega1.wordpress.com)