On this post snow storm weather and very bitter cold 41st anniversary of the United States of America Supreme Court “Roe vs. Wade” abortion decision allowing for legal abortion. This is also the same day that the yearly “March for Life” pro-life march that also takes place in Washington D.C. United States of America. Many Americans, braving the cold and snow come in busloads to peacefully protest a major court decision that has resulted in the deaths of up to now 55 million pre-born babies.
What upsets me, but does not surprise me is how United States of America President Barak Hussein Obama has said in this brief but full statement on the 41st anniversary of the Supreme Court Roe vs. Wade decision from The Weekly Standard blog article by Daniel Halper:
“Today, as we reflect on the 41st anniversary of the Supreme Court decision in Roe v. Wade, we recommit ourselves to the decision’s guiding principle: that every woman should be able to make her own choices about her body and her health. We reaffirm our steadfast commitment to protecting a woman’s access to safe, affordable health care and her constitutional right to privacy, including the right to reproductive freedom. And we resolve to reduce the number of unintended pregnancies, support maternal and child health, and continue to build safe and healthy communities for all our children. Because this is a country where everyone deserves the same freedom and opportunities to fulfill their dreams.”
What it all comes down is this, this is “political correct” to mean that being “punished” with a baby, pure and simple, PERIOD. Mr. Obama, just simply say that instead and not use smoke and mirrors to cover up the TRUTH about what abortion is, which is simply to punish the pre-born baby with DEATH.
Real freedom and opportunity was to be found today in the pro-life march in Washington D.C. today by Americans marching in order to REALIZE the REAL DREAM to humans to the “right to life” from the beginnings in the womb to natural death.
Also abortion is simply a silent war against not only the pre-born, but a silent war against women and the family.
Add to the standard pro-life anti-abortion protest, Obamacare now is a major factor among those who took part today in the March for Life 2014 gathering and most likely will be in the years to come.
With MANY THANKS To The Weekly Standard And Daniel Halper. Read More Here:To Mark Abortion Decision, Obama Touts “Freedom and Opportunities to Fulfill Their Dreams”
With MANY THANKS To Both EWTN And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
WASHINGTON — A woman driving a black Infiniti with a young child inside tried to ram through a White House barricade Thursday, then led police on a chase toward the Capitol, where police shot and killed her, witnesses and officials said.
Tourists watched the shooting unfold on Constitution Avenue outside the Capitol as lawmakers inside debated how to end a government shutdown. Police ordered passersby and people in the Capitol and Supreme Court buildings to find shelter. Within two minutes, everyone outside had been shifted to the Capitol. The Capitol was then put on lockdown, with Capitol Police wary in the aftermath of the Navy Yard shooting two weeks ago, during which a civilian contractor for the Navy opened fire with a shotgun, killing 13.
The Associated Press reported, “As a warning was sounded, the House abruptly went into recess and lawmakers left the chamber floor. The Senate also suspended business.” The Republican House had just finished passing a bill that would have paid National Guard and Reserve members.
With MANY THANKS To Breibart. Read More Here:SHOTS FIRED IN FRONT OF U.S. CAPITOL
- Shots Fired Outside U.S. Capitol (connecticut.cbslocal.com)
- US Capitol on lockdown after shots fired (king5.com)
- Shots heard at U.S. Capitol, building under lockdown (minbcnews.com)
- Police shoot driver outside Capitol after chase (ohio.com)
- Shots outside Capitol, police say 1 hurt (wane.com)
- Shots heard at Capitol, building under lockdown (billingsgazette.com)
- Police shoot driver outside Capitol after chase (journaltimes.com)
- Re: Breaking: Shots fired in Capitol, lock down (forum.prisonplanet.com)
- US Capitol lockdown ends, police officer reportedly injured (chronicle.northcoastnow.com)
- US Capitol Police say Lockdown on Capitol has been Lifted (1011now.com)
Good grief, in the minutes after the horrible Navy Yard shooting ended, the gun control supporters come out to call for an increase in laws restricting guns.
Starting with Chris Mathews of MSNBC‘s “Hardball“, making statements as such: “Average members of the NRA aren’t criminals, but their opposition to stricter gun laws enables “bad people” to obtain guns — such as the Washington Navy Yard shooter, MSNBC’s Chris Matthews said.
“These could be good people doing bad things,” Matthews said Monday on “Hardball.”
“The United States has a hell of a lot of guns. It has a hell of a lot of gun owners, not just NRA members,” the MSNBC host said. “A hell of a lot of guns in the hands of a hell of a lot of people, and it’s very easy to get a gun. The question is, what makes us uniquely bad in that direction?”
What is even worse is that even United States Senator Diane Feinstein, (D/CA) once again is calling for increase strict gun controls
“When will enough be enough?” Feinstein said in a statement Monday evening.
“Congress must stop shirking its responsibility and resume a thoughtful debate on gun violence in this country,” she said. “We must do more to stop this endless loss of life.”
The PROBLEM I see is that every time there is a horrible shooting incident, people who have an agenda from the get-go, and who USE these senseless killings to promote the idea that it is okay to grab the guns from those who are law-abiding, sane, individuals. This is an outright attack on the 2nd Amendment of the United States of America Constitution.
What would be better is ENFORCE the laws against gun crimes that are on the books already, both federal and state, rather than go after people who are simply exercising their 2nd Amendment rights to “keep and bear arms.”
It would even be better, much better to address both the issues of mental illnesses, which more and more information is coming out about the gun shooter, Aaron Alexis, 34 had mental illness issues. Plus even much better, let’s look at rediscovering as Americans our spiritual heritage, which is based on our Judeo-Christian faiths moral heritage.
With MANY THANKS To Both Alex Pappas And The Daily Caller. Read More Here:Feinstein calls for new gun control laws again after Navy Yard shooting
With MANY THANKS To Both Greg Richter And NewsMax. Read More Here:Chris Matthews: NRA Sometimes “Good People Doing Bad Things”
With MANY THANKS To Matt Apuzzo, Adam Goldman, And AP. Read More Here:Officals: Gunman Treated For Mental Health Issues
- Feinstein calls for new gun control laws again after Navy Yard shooting (dailycaller.com)
- The Market Ticker – Heh Feinstein — STFU (Navy Yard Shootings) (market-ticker.org)
- Another Gun Massacre and Another Powerful Reason for Stronger Gun Control Laws (thedailybanter.com)
- Dianne Feinstein slams Congress for ‘shirking its responsibility’ on gun laws (rawstory.com)
- My Thoughts Concerning the Naval Yard Shooting (v1p3rarms.wordpress.com)
- NRA responds to Navy Yard: We are grieving and praying (tv.msnbc.com)
- Feinstein calls for new gun control laws again after Navy Yard shooting (wchildblog.com)
- Feinstein is at it again. (gunrightssavelives.com)
- Feinstein calls for new gun control laws again after Navy Yard shooting (lunaticoutpost.com)
- And on Cue Feinstein calls for new gun control laws again after Navy Yard shooting (ampoch.wordpress.com)
On Tuesday, November 6, 2012, I had in one day’s time received two very bad news messages, first, after I had gone to the local voting place to vote and having come home, received a telephone call telling me that my only and older brother, Ronald E. Volowski, aged 64, was found dead in his bed, having died in his sleep despite efforts to saved him via emergency medical first responders efforts.
What happened on that day, was BOTH the death not only of a very dear brother, but also the death of a major super power. I could not believe both my ears and eyes when it was announced that President Obama won re-election. It looks more like a combination of not only the promise of “freebies,” with “changing demographics,” but also it is possible that there was massive “voter fraud“ as well. Frankly, it would not surprise me if it is ALL OF THE ABOVE that lead to the re-election of President Obama.
What I am seeing is a nation that is dying before my very eyes.
What I have gone through these last few months, dealing with my own health issues, an aging mother, and the death first of the man I have loved for 21 years, David Anthony Muszynski on September 10, 2012, and now my older brother Ronald Edward Volowski, on November 6, 2012, having died in his sleep, I am now dealing with two personal heart breaks.
Add to that, I am now losing the nation I love, the United States of America.
The one lesson I have learned now is that I am going to focus more on both my spirituality and Christian/Roman Catholic faith. I am NOW DONE with political parties, and will focus more on not only the above, but on current events and other articles in regards to this blog and my daily life.
The larger focus will be on my pilgrimage to my real home, which is HEAVEN.
Ronald, with LOVE, I will miss you. RIP Ronald.
United States of America, it was GOOD while it lasted. RIP United States of America.
- 30 States Petition Federal Government to Secede After Election (irenealia.wordpress.com)
- Welcome To The New United Socialist Paradise States Of America (buzzfeed.com)
- Oh Chris (Chris Mathews) This One Is For You! (Chris Mathews Meltdown After First Presidential Debate) (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- America, Take Your Country Back TODAY (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- 20 states demand secession from US (nation.com.pk)
- Divided States Of America: 20 States Petition To Secede After Re-Election Of President Obama (oldschool945.com)
- 1776-2012: Barack Obama Re-elected President Of The United States Of America (midnightwatcher.wordpress.com)
- Some Missouri residents file secession petitions to White House (kansascity.com)
Right now, I am keeping a “very careful eye” on the coming northeastern storm, Sandy. Having just gotten home yesterday from a very wonderful Christian/Catholic women’s retreat weekend, towards its end, was warned to prepare. Had been able to do that, despite being tired from this wonderful weekend of a new spiritual beginning which was needed after four difficult and heartbreaking months of ill-health, my mother Edna’s advancing age and ill-health as well as both the sudden illness and death of the man I love, David.
For those who read this article, PLEASE keep me in your prayers that I and my cats get through this storm. PLEASE also pray for those who are in the thick of it right now in the affected areas, be they humans or animals. For those who are in the thick of it, stay safe and get your prepping efforts DONE NOW. May God Bless and keep everyone, including this blogger and her cats SAFE. AMEN.
Either way, President Barack Hussein Obama is going to come out as a BIG LOSER in the Obamacare case over at the United States Supreme Court in Washington D.C., United States of America. Either he will LOSE tomorrow or in NOVEMBER.
With MANY THANKS To Both GOPPICMI And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- Ruth Marcus: Super PACs and stirring the constitutional pot – The Washington Post (mbcalyn.com)
- Celebrity Pet Portraiture – Ruth Marcus Combines Your Cat and Favorite Famous Person (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Romney and Obama – the leader of the bullies and the follower. (althouse.blogspot.com)
- Ruth Marcus: Stirring the constitutional pot (redding.com)
- ObamaCare Will Define John Roberts’ Supreme Court (newser.com)
- Yes, the Washington Post Is Getting Even Worse. I Would Not Have Thought That Possible (delong.typepad.com)
- Search This Blog – Washington Post (blog) (washingtonpost.com)
- Ruth Marcus memorial scheduled (leiterreports.typepad.com)
- Supremes Comes Out With AZ Ruling (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Dear Dems: Get Angry if Obamacare Goes Down (newser.com)
- Non-Sequiturs: 04.04.12 (abovethelaw.com)
Now even members of both political parties up on United States of America‘s Washington D.C.‘s Capital hill had gone out of their way to weigh-in on the very heated birth control mandatory plan of President Barack Hussein Obama‘s healthcare bill.
Look for this issue to remain “hot” for a good while to come. War has been declared against the Roman Catholic Church in the United States. As having said this in a previous posting, it is” just like hitting a big bald face hornets nest”, big mistake.
Have a picture of white bald face hornets nest. This is what I compare the recent efforts by the President Obama White House and Health And Human Services going after the Roman Catholic Church in the last couple of weeks.
With MANY THANKS To both CBSNewsOnline. Watch Video Here:
“In recent days, Americans of every faith and political persuasion have mobilized in objection to a rule put forward by the Obama Administration that constitutes an unambiguous attack on religious freedom in our country.
“This rule would require faith-based employers — including Catholic charities, schools, universities, and hospitals — to provide services they believe are immoral. Those services include sterilization, abortion-inducing drugs and devices, and contraception.
“In imposing this requirement, the federal government has drifted dangerously beyond its constitutional boundaries, encroaching on religious freedom in a manner that affects millions of Americans and harms some of our nation’s most vital institutions.
“If the president does not reverse the Department’s attack on religious freedom, then the Congress, acting on behalf of the American people and the Constitution we are sworn to uphold and defend, must.
“The House will approach this matter fairly and deliberately, through regular order and the appropriate legislative channels.
“Because it has primary jurisdiction on the issues involved, the Energy & Commerce Committee is taking the lead on the legislative process that will be necessary to enact an effective and appropriate solution. Chairman Upton convened a hearing last year and began laying the groundwork for legislative action when this flawed rule was first proposed. I welcome his efforts to consider all possible options as his committee proceeds with its work.
“This attack by the federal government on religious freedom in our country must not stand, and will not stand.”
With MANY THANKS To Both JohnBoehner And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
……And this national saga continues.
“The backlash continues to grow against a new federal law that requires all employers to pay for health insurance that includes birth control. Archbishop Timothy Dolan speaks to the “CBS This Morning” co-hosts about the controversy.”
And this backlash will continue to grow, not just by those who are Catholic, but Christians, other faith groups, and people of good will who DO NOT WANT to see the United States Constitution tramped down even further.
With MANY THANKS To Both CBSNewsOnline And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- Tampa Bay take on Obamacare’s birth control provisions (tampabay.com)
- White House: Romney ‘Odd Messenger’ To Attack Birth Control Mandate (washington.cbslocal.com)
- Most of Obama’s “Controversial” Birth Control Rule Was Law During Bush Years (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Boehner: Congress to overturn birth control policy (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- White House attacks Romney on birth control (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Boehner: Congress to overturn birth control policy (sfgate.com)
- #OBAMAFAIL: White House struggles to contain uproar over birth-control mandate. Interestingly, a n… (pjmedia.com)
- Standing Up for Birth Control: Religious Voices Speak Out in Contraceptive Debate (secularnewsdaily.com)
- Unholy War (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- White House Hints at Compromise on Birth Control Mandate (healthland.time.com)
- Roman Catholic Church in the United States of America at war (marcusampe.wordpress.com)
- Tim Kaine splits with Obama administration on birth control rule – Washington Post (washingtonpost.com)
- Catholic Church ready to declare war on Obama (promoteliberty.wordpress.com)
- Catholic Church ready to declare war on Obama (rt.com)
- Hugh Hewitt: E.J. Dionne and Senator Pat Toomey on President Obama’s Attack on the Roman Catholic Church (hughhewitt.com)
- Survey: Majority of Catholics Favor Birth Control in Health Care Coverage (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- It’s been only a matter of time…Birth control and Obamacare (onemorecup.wordpress.com)
- The Assault on First Amendment Freedom of Speech and Religion (ayearningforpublius.wordpress.com)
- Top Obama adviser defends divisive birth control rule (ctv.ca)
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure reverses decision, will continue funding Planned Parenthood (mercurynews.com)
- Komen Reverses Course, Will Keep Funding Planned Parenthood (dfw.cbslocal.com)
- Planned Parenthood Responds to Komen Reversal (healthland.time.com)
- Komen drops plan to cut Planned Parenthood grants (troyrecord.com)
- Komen drops plan to cut Planned Parenthood grants (newsok.com)
- Komen Reverses Course On Planned Parenthood Grants (boston.cbslocal.com)
- Breast cancer charity Komen reverses decision to cut Planned Parenthood funding (news.nationalpost.com)
- Komen Drops Plan To Cut Planned Parenthood Grants (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- Komen Issues Apology In Planned Parenthood Flap (npr.org)
- Komen Will Keep Funding Planned Parenthood, but for How Long? (bilerico.com)
“Just days before the U.S. Supreme Court is expected to decide whether to grant review of issues surrounding the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), an influential federal appeals court Nov. 8 declared constitutional a key provision of the federal health reform law (Seven-Sky v. Holder, D.C. Cir., No. 11-5047, 11/8/11).
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit affirmed a ruling by the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia holding that Congress had authority, under the U.S. Constitution’s commerce clause, to enact the individual mandate—a provision that would require virtually all citizens to purchase health insurance or pay a penalty.
In an opinion by Judge Laurence H. Silberman, the court said neither the text of the Constitution nor Supreme Court precedent supported the challengers’ position that Congress acted outside the bounds of its constitutional power. It became the second federal appeals court to hold the mandate constitutional.”
With MANY THANKS To Both Mary Anne Pazanowski And BNA. Read More Here:\”D.C. Federal Appeals Court Upholds Ruling Declaring Key Reform Law Provision Valid\”