Good grief, in the minutes after the horrible Navy Yard shooting ended, the gun control supporters come out to call for an increase in laws restricting guns.
Starting with Chris Mathews of MSNBC‘s “Hardball“, making statements as such: “Average members of the NRA aren’t criminals, but their opposition to stricter gun laws enables “bad people” to obtain guns — such as the Washington Navy Yard shooter, MSNBC’s Chris Matthews said.
“These could be good people doing bad things,” Matthews said Monday on “Hardball.”
“The United States has a hell of a lot of guns. It has a hell of a lot of gun owners, not just NRA members,” the MSNBC host said. “A hell of a lot of guns in the hands of a hell of a lot of people, and it’s very easy to get a gun. The question is, what makes us uniquely bad in that direction?”
What is even worse is that even United States Senator Diane Feinstein, (D/CA) once again is calling for increase strict gun controls
“When will enough be enough?” Feinstein said in a statement Monday evening.
“Congress must stop shirking its responsibility and resume a thoughtful debate on gun violence in this country,” she said. “We must do more to stop this endless loss of life.”
The PROBLEM I see is that every time there is a horrible shooting incident, people who have an agenda from the get-go, and who USE these senseless killings to promote the idea that it is okay to grab the guns from those who are law-abiding, sane, individuals. This is an outright attack on the 2nd Amendment of the United States of America Constitution.
What would be better is ENFORCE the laws against gun crimes that are on the books already, both federal and state, rather than go after people who are simply exercising their 2nd Amendment rights to “keep and bear arms.”
It would even be better, much better to address both the issues of mental illnesses, which more and more information is coming out about the gun shooter, Aaron Alexis, 34 had mental illness issues. Plus even much better, let’s look at rediscovering as Americans our spiritual heritage, which is based on our Judeo-Christian faiths moral heritage.
With MANY THANKS To Both Alex Pappas And The Daily Caller. Read More Here:Feinstein calls for new gun control laws again after Navy Yard shooting
With MANY THANKS To Both Greg Richter And NewsMax. Read More Here:Chris Matthews: NRA Sometimes “Good People Doing Bad Things”
With MANY THANKS To Matt Apuzzo, Adam Goldman, And AP. Read More Here:Officals: Gunman Treated For Mental Health Issues
- Feinstein calls for new gun control laws again after Navy Yard shooting (dailycaller.com)
- The Market Ticker – Heh Feinstein — STFU (Navy Yard Shootings) (market-ticker.org)
- Another Gun Massacre and Another Powerful Reason for Stronger Gun Control Laws (thedailybanter.com)
- Dianne Feinstein slams Congress for ‘shirking its responsibility’ on gun laws (rawstory.com)
- My Thoughts Concerning the Naval Yard Shooting (v1p3rarms.wordpress.com)
- NRA responds to Navy Yard: We are grieving and praying (tv.msnbc.com)
- Feinstein calls for new gun control laws again after Navy Yard shooting (wchildblog.com)
- Feinstein is at it again. (gunrightssavelives.com)
- Feinstein calls for new gun control laws again after Navy Yard shooting (lunaticoutpost.com)
- And on Cue Feinstein calls for new gun control laws again after Navy Yard shooting (ampoch.wordpress.com)
……This was the planned “million Muslim march” ?
Hello. How ironic, the group that got a permit to have a million Muslim march turned out to have no more than 2 dozen protesters, and also being subjected to the counter protests of a small Christian protesting group while the 2 million bikers who were NOT given a permit had a much, much greater turn out. Goes to show who shows greater love and support for the United States of America.
With MANY THANKS To Both oliverdrcy And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- Bikers Denied Permit to counter Muslim March on 9/11 (jericho777.wordpress.com)
- Million Muslim March Attendees Confronted By Christians On National Mall (patdollard.com)
- UPDATE: Only 25 Show Up For Million Muslim March (patdollard.com)
- ‘Muhammad Is A Pedophile!’: Million Muslim March Meets With Counter-Protest (patdollard.com)
- BREAKING: ’2 Million Bikers’ Arrive In D.C. – ‘Million Muslim March’ A Flop (ijreview.com)
- ’2 Million Bikers’ roar over Muslims in D.C. (wnd.com)
- Let’s Roll: Motorcyclists Prove Patriotism over Muslim March (townhall.com)
- So How Did the Million Muslim March and Two Million Biker Ride Go? (grumpyelder.com)
- A Million Muslims and Two Million Bikers (americanthinker.com)
- BREAKING: ’2 Million Bikers’ Arrive In D.C. – ‘Million Muslim March’ A Flop; Cops Outnumber Muslims (mikesright.wordpress.com)
In the United States of America‘s national capital, Washington D.C., a huge ride in by the 2 Million Bikers to honor not only the memory of those who died on September 11, 2001, but also those who have had or are serving in the USA military as either vveterans or active military. THANK-YOU bikers for taking time to ride to Washington D.C. and God Bless. See you next year.
With MANY THANKS To Both It’s Not Wrong To Be Right And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- Bikers inspire a nation; media asleep at the wheel (bizpacreview.com)
- ‘Million Muslim March’ 2013 and ’2 Million Bikers’ [VIDEO]: Washington D.C. rally expected on anniversary of September 11 attacks (christiantoday.com)
- Patriot Bikers Prove That We Will Not Be Silenced (absolutefury.wordpress.com)
- Backfire! Washington, D.C. denial of 2-million bikers no-stop drive thru permit on 9-11-13 means all day stop and go ride. (trevorloudon.com)
- HERE THEY COME: Bikers headed to DC despite being denied permit (therightscoop.com)
- ’2 Million Bikers’ turnout blows away ‘handful’ at ‘Million Muslim’ gathering in DC [pics, video] (twitchy.com)
- 2 Million Bikers Invade D.C. and Remind Us That 9/11 Still Means Something to Real Americans (thelastgreatstand.com)
- kickstand up! ’2 Million Bikers’ participants head to D.C. for 9/11 [photos] (twitchy.com)
- Backfire! D.C. Denial of 2-Million Bikers No-Stop Drive Thru Permit (tomohalloran.com)
- 2 Million Bikers Invade D.C. and Remind Us That 9/11 Still Means Something to Real Americans (freedomoutpost.com)
Starting today, Wednesday, September 11, 2013, I am beginning my Anne’s Power Surge Blog once again, a new and fresh start. Over the past year of from July 2012 until yesterday has been the worse 14 months in my life. From having had a life threatening illness, losing my long time boyfriend of 21 years David, then my older only brother Ron, having aged out so fast from what happened which included dealing with arthritic knees. Add to that with dealing with an aging mother and an ill older sister, I have carried many crosses.
The most heartbreaking cross I had to carry was to lose the love of my life, my dear beloved David. Having taken his journey home to God very suddenly one year ago yesterday, September 10, 2013. He went home to God way too soon. David was also my beloved soul mate. On what would have been 22 years for David and I together, I went on pilgrimage to the Divine Mercy Shrine in Stockbridge, MA, USA. There I gave to God both David and Ron, putting them both in God’s loving, merciful, hands and sacred heart. On September 6, 2013, between the two anniversaries, I went to Hillside Cemetery to place two long-stem red roses on his grave as a reminder of our eternal relationship. Spent a brief time with David. I realized now David as with Ron, both live forever in my heart. Both September 10 and November 6 are now their new birthdays, birthdays into eternal life. I look forward to the day I will be reunited in the next, eternal life.
Like David and Ron, the people who died on September 11, 2001, be it in the two WTC towers, in the Pentagon, or in the field in PA, died way before their time to die. For this reason, I will forever view both September 10 and 11 of each year as TWO SOMBER DAYS.
NEVER, EVER FORGET.
- A somber remembrance (livinglifemyway2013.wordpress.com)
- 9/11 anniversary to be marked with somber tributes (newsok.com)
- 9/11 anniversary being marked with somber tributes (khou.com)
- 9/11 anniversary to be marked with somber tributes (sfgate.com)
- Somber U.S. ceremonies mark 12th anniversary of September 11 attacks (scooprocket.com)
- 9/11 anniversary marked with somber tributes (troyrecord.com)
- 9/11 Anniversary To Be Marked With Somber Tributes (truelabour.wordpress.com)
- 9/11 anniversary to be marked with somber tributes (onenewspage.us)
- 9/11 anniversary to be marked with somber tributes (councilonblackminnesotans.wordpress.com)
- 9/11 Remembrances Take Somber Tone (kktv.com)
Each year, since my father, Vincent E. Volowski, has passed on, Memorial Day become also for I, Father’s Day. My father had served in the Coast Guards during World War 2. It was a time when that branch of the military was on a military footing. I remember seeing an old picture or two of him in his formal Coast Guard uniform. Growing up I do not remember him talking about his time in the service. That does not come as a surprise because those who served during that war more often than that, kept their memories, often painful of the major battles, to themselves.
My father passed on in May of 1999, at the age of 76 from heart failure. After the war, he went on to work at Pratt And Whitney Aircraft and went on to marry my mother, Edna Charlout. I am the third and the last of his 3 children, with my older sister Diane and my late brother Ronald.
This Memorial Day 2013 had taken on a whole new meaning, not just because it has been over a month since the horrible terrorism bombing attacks up in Boston, MA, USA, during the tail end of the Boston Marathon, plus add-on, the recent murder in the United Kingdom of a British solder. The reality is that the generation of World War 2, its veterans are now fading into history, and not just the veterans, the generation that was first was called “the greatest generation“ which also includes my mother is making its way into history.
Last night I watched on PBS the yearly Memorial Day concert from the USA Capitol. There was a special tribute to the late actor Charles Derling who would come in each year, as a veteran of World War 2 himself, and great emotion, would do a reflection on the major battles of that war. Mr. Darling passed on early this year. To his credit, he gave a voice to the veterans of that period, including my father. To him I say many, many thank-you for your service to the United States of America.
To my dear father, your youngest daughter who in about during the course of these past 8 months has had her share of not just real hurt but real heartbreak, which now extends to the struggles of physical challenge; I want to say with love, FATHER, THANK-YOU for your service to the United States of America during World War 2.
To all the men and women of the United States of America who had given THEIR ALL, THEIR VERY LIVES for the freedom that the USA now has I also do say. THANK-YOU.
- Memorial Day honored across the Southland on Memorial Day (abclocal.go.com)
- Memory (whittierstrong.wordpress.com)
- What Memorial Day Means to Me (mrwyattghhs.wordpress.com)
- On Memorial Day: Some Memories. And a Thank-You (thewritesideof50.com)
- Oldest Veteran, 107, to Celebrate Memorial Day With Cigars and Whiskey (VIDEO) (thestir.cafemom.com)
- When Memorial Day Means More Than BBQ (threerights.wordpress.com)
- Memorial Day Story: The Long Walk Home (thomaspluck.com)
- Happy Memorial Day! (batjac.wordpress.com)
- What Memorial Day means to one soldier’s little girl (timesunion.com)
- Memorial Day “Let there be peace on earth…and let it begin with me.” (tapcopim.com)
With MANY THANKS To Both YouTube And WTNH TV. Watch Video Bellow.
In a tweet Wednesday morning, the police department says only that three more suspects are in custody and more details will follow. Police spokeswoman Cheryl Fiandaca confirmed the tweet but referred all other questions to the FBI.
Three people were killed and more than 260 injured on April 15 when two bombs exploded near the finish line.
Suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev died after a gunfight with police several days later. His brother, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, was captured and lies in a hospital prison.”
With MANY THANKS To CBS12 News. Read More Here:3 More Arrests In Boston Bombings
- How Boston Police Won the Twitter Wars During Bomber Hunt (businessweek.com)
- Boston Police: No Arrests Have Been Made In Marathon Bombing (UPDATE) (livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com)
- Authorities: ‘No arrest’ in the Boston Marathon bombing (pix11.com)
- Boston Bombing Suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Arrested By Police (hollywoodlife.com)
- 2nd Boston bombing suspect is alive and in custody: Boston police (pix11.com)
- Second Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Is In Custody (people.com)
- Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Captured: Alleged Boston Marathon Bomber Arrested Following Manhunt (wakinguphumanity.wordpress.com)
- Boston police deny arrest in marathon bombings news briefing scheduled for 5 p.m. (12160.info)
- Boston Marathon suspect cornered in backyard boat (sacbee.com)
- Chicago Detectives Invited to Join Boston Manhunt for Marathon Bombing Suspect (hispanicallyspeakingnews.com)
“The Watertown man, whose discovery of Boston Marathon bomb suspect hiding in his boat in his backyard ended a week of terror for the region, told NewsCenter 5′s Ed Harding exclusively that his one hope is to have brought closure to the families.”
WITH MANY THANKS To WCVBTv And YouTube. Watch Video Above:
- Boat owner tells story of finding suspected bomber (wcvb.com)
- Watertown boat owner speaks exclusively with WCVB (metrowestdailynews.com)
- Watertown boat owner speaks exclusively with WCVB (patriotledger.com)
- Watertown boat owner speaks exclusively with WCVB (milforddailynews.com)
- Watertown boat owner speaks exclusively with WCVB (tauntongazette.com)
- Watertown boat owner speaks exclusively with WCVB (enterprisenews.com)
- Shots fired in Watertown (tv.msnbc.com)
- Taylor Swift Now Dating Watertown Boat (theonion.com)
- ‘Justice Has Won’: Marathon Bombing Suspect Arrested in Watertown (nation.time.com)
- Watertown boat owner calls himself ‘incidental hero’ in ending terror (patriotledger.com)
GOOD NEWS…………..BREAKING NEWS…………….Suspect Number #2 ARRESTED!
People in Watertown have been told to “shelter in place”.
With MANY THANKS To FoxNews.com. Read More Here:Breaking News From Watertown, MA
From time to time I see a bumper sicker going by this design, and using this one word called COEXIST. The reason this is brought up is that, the very ironic thing of what has been going on in Boston this week, with the recent horrible bombing attack towards the end of the 117th Boston Marathon and that it turned out the two suspects are from Chechnya and are Muslim as well. One of the sad things about what has taken place is that, one of the people killed, the little 8-year-old, attended a school which had up to people of up to 83 different backgrounds. Or another one of the victims killed came from of all places, China. Or that the third victim killed managed a restraunt in a city that had persons of all different backgrounds calling it home.
What is needed is not a bumper sicker by that one word, “coexist”, but the need to deal with the fact that each human heart can not only do great acts of evil, but also great acts of kindness. The answer is not doing a bumper with the word coexist, but to come to terms with the reality that we humans can very well do both.
- Ironic – Boston Marathon bombers hijack a car with an interesting bumper sticker (erickbrockway.com)
- J. Matt Barber: Religious freedom & ‘gay marriage’ cannot coexist (johnnyangeladvocacygroup.net)
- American Muslims mourn for Boston Marathon victims (syracuse.com)
- American Muslims condemn Boston Marathon bombings (bostonherald.com)
- Has Clash Of Civilizations Comes To America? (UPDATE) (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Hate Crimes: Man Assaults Muslim Woman Following Reports of ‘Dark-Skinned’ Boston Bombing Suspects (bossip.com)
- Crowdfunding campaigns raise hundreds of thousands for Boston Marathon victims (banklesstimes.com)
- Muslim Woman Assaulted In Boston (theobamacrat.com)
- FBI releases Boston suspect photo, information number for victims (darientimes.com)
- ‘Please don’t be Muslim’: Fears of racial, ethnic profiling in the wake of Boston bombing (thegrio.com)