This blog entry marks the first real current events blog entry in a very long while and a new beginning for I, Anne.
I never thought that what had happened almost one month ago in Newtown, Connecticut, United States of America would end up becoming the basis for more friction between Americans who obey the law and go by the rules, as well as defending not just the 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution, but all the other amendments as well and those Americans who used a very horrible event as a reason to “grab guns”.
Ever since the horrible shooting incident in Newtown, Connecticut, United States of America and even much more so today with the efforts from the President Barack Hussein Obama White House to mount a campaign to have gun control. I have also been doing a LOT of reading online and sense a growing unease and anger among a number of posters to this effort. The largest concern is that President Obama will most likely go the “executive order” route. United States Senators such as Diane Feinstein, (D/CA) who has proposed a gun owners registry as well as banning certain types of guns. Add to that, besides my home state of Connecticut, by Governor Daniel P. Malloy, (D/CT), in which the slaughter of twenty-six persons had taken place, next-door New York state‘s Governor Andrew Cuomo , (D/NY), also having promised tougher gun control laws. At the same time many Americans are cleaning out shelves at local gun shops of guns and the heat has gone up in regards to the gun control debate.
While there is the issue of safety, there is the ever-growing concern about an ever-increasing out-of-control federal government and the increasing erosion of United States of America Constitution committed rights. Also the debate about fighting gun crime has turned into a “cold war” of angry words.
Even the “old MSM“ has gotten into the act of not only putting the lives of legit gun owners in next door New York State by revealing who owns guns into danger, but also their families and even those neighbors who do not own guns by members of the criminal element who end up having guns obtained by illegal means.
The above comments and incidents is a sure sign that this country, the United States of America is badly divided.
All this comes at a time when there is a major motion picture which is up for Oscar Awards that is out about the 16th United States of America President, Abraham Lincoln. He was President when this nation was in its most difficult war, the civil war. The American civil war was years in the making, before Mr. Lincoln even became President. A “cold war” over the issue of slavery that divided a young United States erupted into a “hot war” in 1861.
What we are seeing is a “cold war” not only for the life of the United States Constitution, but also for the protection of our God-given liberties against the increasing dangers of a over-reaching statist federal government. Those Americans who do love liberty are now saying, “enough is enough” to these abuses of government leadership and power in regards to the violating of both the 1st and the 2nd Amendments. In my lifetime I am seeing a “house divided.”
While it will always break my heart what has happened in the town of Newtown, Connecticut, United States of America, almost a month ago, with horrible slaughter of twenty children and six adults, the efforts to ban guns in an effort to fight violent gun crime will not simply work. Add to this, it is an outrage that there are those who are in public office who are USING this horrible criminal event in order to promote their political agenda. In other words, HOW DARE THESE POLITICOS are USING the BLOOD of those who were slaughtered at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT, USA, for the purpose of scoring political points.
The SAD REALITY is that, no amount of newer gun control laws will ever stop those who do horrible and evil acts of unspeakable horrible gun shooting crimes against other people. It is a visible sign of the ongoing “spiritual war” that is going on between Heaven vs. Hell.
It is efforts by those who want to grab guns from those who are not committing no crime by making all law obeying American citizens criminals instead. Also it create much more divisions among Americans at a time when there is no need for a divided United States. Also this is serving as a dangerous sign that this nation is in danger of becoming a dictatorship. The great concern I have is that a house divided such as this nation, the United States of America will end up because of the taking away more of freedoms that the United States of America Constitution will result in a huge ANGRY BACKLASH.
- Gaze On Four Years Worth Of The Great “Uniter” (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- The Divided States of America Podcastrophes (fullcatastrophe.wordpress.com)
- November 6th, 2012, Both The United States Of America And My Older Brother Ronald Died (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- US vs USA (adask.wordpress.com)
- Gun control’s racist component (wnd.com)
- Violence plays a role in shorter US life expectancy – research (nzherald.co.nz)
- Gaze On Four Years Worth Of The Great “Uniter” (youviewed.com)
- The 9 Step Process Bankers Use to Force Global Slavery Upon Humanity (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
When I first heard Saturday afternoon about the sad passing of WTIC AM‘s sports talk host Arnold Dean, at the age of 82 at his home I was both shocked and sadden by his death. For a local radio market, this man was truly a LEGEND for CT, New England, and New York sports news reporting and commentary.
A memory that I do have of Mr. Dean is watching him broadcast from the University of Connecticut football field, better known as Rentcheler Field or the “Rent” in East Hartford, CT, USA before games at the WTIC AM Dog House.
Or the time when I had called his show to offer my objections to the Edmonton Oilers of the NHL trading Wayne Gretzky to the Los Angeles Kings and Mr. Dean saying in response to why it was a good idea.
What I will miss about Mr. Dean is how he was very knowledgable not only about his sports subjects, but was very smooth, just like the first cup of coffee in the morning. Plus he was truly also a gentleman and treat his guests and callers as very important.
Sadly with his passing, I and many WTIC AM sports radio show fans and friends of WTIC AM radio will never see the likes of Mr. Dean ever again.
Arnold Dean, THANK-YOU for gracing the greater Hartford, CT, area with your wonderful voice. RIP Arnold Dean
- Sports Commentary 12/10/12 (connecticut.cbslocal.com)
- Arnold Dean, WTIC Friend And Colleague, Dies At 82 (connecticut.cbslocal.com)
- Wayne Gretzky-Hockey Legend-Wayne Gretzky Foundation (airadespr.wordpress.com)
- Longtime WTIC Personality Arnold Dean Dies At 82 (allaccess.com)
- Longtime Conn. sportscaster Arnold Dean dies at 82 (newsday.com)
- Longtime Conn. sportscaster Arnold Dean dies at 82 (mysanantonio.com)
- Debbie Fiske Named Analyst For UConn Women’s Basketball On WTIC (allaccess.com)
- Hear Joe D’s Reports From Germany (connecticut.cbslocal.com)
- CBA Timeline: Looking back at negotiations between NHL, NHL Players’ Association (o.canada.com)
“Ramin Mehmanparast, spokesman for Ahmadinejad, gets attacked by refugee Iranians on streets of New York.”
Not surprised. These Iranians want nothing to do with the very oppressive system back in Iran.
With MANY THANKS To Both Ramin Moradi And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- [VIDEO] Ahamadinejad Spokesman attacked on NY Street by Iranians (riehlworldview.com)
- Iran warns its citizens that Canada is a dangerous place (theglobeandmail.com)
- First Rahm then Ahmadinejad, now you can ask Farrakhan questions tonight (legalinsurrection.com)
- Protesting Iranians give Harper thumbs up (sunnewsnetwork.ca)
- Iran Blasts ‘Hostile Behavior’ After Canada Severs Diplomatic Ties (freeinternetpress.com)
- Removal of MKO from U.S. terrorist list would be violation of intl. commitments: Iran (occupytvstations.com)
- Ahmadinejad meets U.S. students, academicians, says Iran-US relations fixable (en.trend.az)
- Iran: Canada pursues Zionist, British and anti-racist Harper policy, doing media diversion (thesantosrepublic.com)
- Glasser: Breakfast With Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (newsday.com)
- Obama warns Iran over nuclear ambitions (indiavision.com)
In the last couple of weeks, the President Barack Hussein Obama White House, like hitting a bald face hornets nest during the daytime when it ought to know better, “declared war” on not only the Roman Catholic bishops in the United States, but also the Roman Catholic Church in the United States of America.
“NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Catholic leaders upped the ante Monday, threatening to challenge the Obama administration over a provision of the new health care law that would require all employers, including religious institutions, to pay for birth control.
As CBS 2’s Marcia Kramer reports, it could affect the presidential elections.
Catholic leaders are furious and determined to harness the voting power of the nation’s 70 million Catholic voters to stop a provision of President Barack Obama’s new heath car reform bill that will force Catholic schools, hospitals and charities to buy birth control pills, abortion-producing drugs and sterilization coverage for their employees.
With MANY THANKS To CBS 2 New York. Read More Here:“Catholic League Poised To Go To War With Obama Over Mandatory Birth Control Payments”
This UNHOLY WAR against the Roman Catholic Church in the United States of America has been joined by the leadership of the Eastern Orthodox Churches, a number of Protestant Churches leaders, Orthodox Jewish organizations have weighted in as well in protest. Even both American Muslims and GOP/Republican USA Presidential candidate Mitt Romney said he is very much opposed to this ruling by both President Obama and Health and Human Services head Catherine Sibelius.
IMHO, President Obama made a very, very big mistake, in picking a fight with a major faith community in which I am a member of. The Roman Catholic Church in the United States has not only for many years run hospitals which serve the general community, but also places of learning from nursery school to graduate schools, plus also agencies which help those in need. Why go after those institutions which have done the greatest good in America? All this will do is simply lost for the Democrats the Roman Catholic vote, but other Christians vote, and even the general faith communities vote as well. This should be a wake-up call that if the President Obama White House can go after the Roman Catholic Church in the United States, than it will do the same for all other faith-related institutions.
This could even not only work to help in the need for Christian unity, but also help to end divisions among Roman Catholics who are liberal, moderate, as well as conservative.
Also this is simply a violation of the 1st Amendment of the United States Constitution as well and will only in the end backfire against the President Obama White House and the Democrats in general come in the November 2012 President election year.
- Axelrod defends administration birth control rule (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Separation of Church and State, Plain and Simple (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Top Obama adviser defends divisive birth control rule (ctv.ca)
- The Health and Human Services Department’s Attack on Faith-Based Organizations (gratiaetnatura.wordpress.com)
- Did Catholic League President threaten violence in the streets (examiner.com)
- White House defends contraception rules as criticism mounts – Reuters (reuters.com)
- Catholic Leaders Blast White House’s Take On Contraception Debate Negotiations Time Frame (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- It’s been only a matter of time…Birth control and Obamacare (onemorecup.wordpress.com)
- Catholic Church ready to declare war on Obama (promoteliberty.wordpress.com)
- Catholic League Poised To Go To War With Obama Over Mandatory Birth Control Payments (newyork.cbslocal.com)
Video added in on this subject about the Catholic Church in the United States, the Obama White House, and the GOP Presidential race.
“Under the new health care law, the Obama Administration said religious hospitals, colleges and other institutions must provide contraception in insurance plans. And, as Wyatt Andrews reports, that has set off a firestorm among Catholics and in the GOP presidential race.”
With MANY THANKS To Both CBS And YouTube. Watch Video Here: