Tonight’s United States of America President of the United States, Barak Hussein Obama’s State of the Union Speech has all the makings of it coming from a President who is making every effort to go it alone as President.
One of those efforts to bypass a divided United States House and Senate is to issue an executive order that will require those federal employees that are at present contracted or will be contracted to be paid per hour minimum wage at $10.10 per hour. This wage increase will go around the House were there is Republican opposition to any minimum wage increase.
That and a number of other executive orders that President Obama will present in the SOTU speech tonight marks a turning point in the President Obama White House, which is becoming more and more an “imperial White House” in other words.
This comes as no surprise because more and more Americans have by rights been expressing much more dissatisfaction with President Obama. Even the polls that have been done as of recent are reflecting this with Americans saying that the United States of America is “divided”, “troubled”, and even the word “deteriorating” in their answers.
IMHO, I see President Obama more and more on a BIGTIME POWER TRIP which in the end, will do NO GOOD for the United States or the citizens. It is a White House that is making the founding fathers do break dancing in their graves.
With MANY THANKS To Both Reuters And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
On this post snow storm weather and very bitter cold 41st anniversary of the United States of America Supreme Court “Roe vs. Wade” abortion decision allowing for legal abortion. This is also the same day that the yearly “March for Life” pro-life march that also takes place in Washington D.C. United States of America. Many Americans, braving the cold and snow come in busloads to peacefully protest a major court decision that has resulted in the deaths of up to now 55 million pre-born babies.
What upsets me, but does not surprise me is how United States of America President Barak Hussein Obama has said in this brief but full statement on the 41st anniversary of the Supreme Court Roe vs. Wade decision from The Weekly Standard blog article by Daniel Halper:
“Today, as we reflect on the 41st anniversary of the Supreme Court decision in Roe v. Wade, we recommit ourselves to the decision’s guiding principle: that every woman should be able to make her own choices about her body and her health. We reaffirm our steadfast commitment to protecting a woman’s access to safe, affordable health care and her constitutional right to privacy, including the right to reproductive freedom. And we resolve to reduce the number of unintended pregnancies, support maternal and child health, and continue to build safe and healthy communities for all our children. Because this is a country where everyone deserves the same freedom and opportunities to fulfill their dreams.”
What it all comes down is this, this is “political correct” to mean that being “punished” with a baby, pure and simple, PERIOD. Mr. Obama, just simply say that instead and not use smoke and mirrors to cover up the TRUTH about what abortion is, which is simply to punish the pre-born baby with DEATH.
Real freedom and opportunity was to be found today in the pro-life march in Washington D.C. today by Americans marching in order to REALIZE the REAL DREAM to humans to the “right to life” from the beginnings in the womb to natural death.
Also abortion is simply a silent war against not only the pre-born, but a silent war against women and the family.
Add to the standard pro-life anti-abortion protest, Obamacare now is a major factor among those who took part today in the March for Life 2014 gathering and most likely will be in the years to come.
With MANY THANKS To The Weekly Standard And Daniel Halper. Read More Here:To Mark Abortion Decision, Obama Touts “Freedom and Opportunities to Fulfill Their Dreams”
With MANY THANKS To Both EWTN And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
During the course of this week, Americans, and for that matter, the rest of the world witnessed people who live in a very old country, Egypt, stand up and say by protesting in HUGH protest rallies; ENOUGH. Enough of the heavy-handed ruled by both Muhammad Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood. So much ENOUGH that they made their demands known via the massive street protests and the Egyptian military stepping in removing from power President Morsi.
Will things bode better for Egypt remains to be seen. It would not surprise me if this does happen over and over again in Egypt.
On this July 4, 2013, is for the United States of America a “crossroads time”, a time that this country is going to have to make decisions that will affect its future. The economy, taxes, Obamacare, a federal government out-of-control, the borders, etc., weigh the USA down. On this 237th birthday of the United States of America, Americans, and that includes myself are challenged to “take this country back”. Take it back by living in FULL the ideas of both the Declaration and the United States Constitution. Also living in FULL the positive values that made the USA a GREAT and GOOD nation.
Today is Independence Day, United States of America. Time to take America back Americans! HAPPY 237th BIRTHDAY and God Bless!
“The Declaration of Independence: A Transcription
IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.–Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.
He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.
He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.
He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.
He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.
He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.
He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers.
He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.
He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance.
He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.
He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.
He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:
For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:
For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:
For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:
For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:
For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:
For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences
For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies:
For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:
For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.
He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.
He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.
He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.
He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.
He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.
In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.
Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our British brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.
We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.
The 56 signatures on the Declaration appear in the positions indicated:
Thomas Heyward, Jr.
Thomas Lynch, Jr.
Charles Carroll of Carrollton
Richard Henry Lee
Thomas Nelson, Jr.
Francis Lightfoot Lee
Robert Treat Paine
With MANY THANKS To The National Archives. Read More Here:Declaration Of Independence Transcription
- The Declaration, and today! (kms2point0.wordpress.com)
- Happy Fourth of July 2013 (piedtype.com)
- The Declaration of Independence Text: Read It Here July 4th (thebrennerbrief.com)
- The Declaration Of Independence (businessinsider.com)
- Morning Bell: The Words That Started It All (heritage.org)
- Declaration of Independence 1776 and 2012 (logancogop.com)
- For The Fourth, Read The Document That Started It All (personalliberty.com)
- Independence Day 2013 (thepatriotperspective.wordpress.com)
- Thursday Special – Independence Day 2013 (mickholt.com)
- THIS FOURTH OF JULY TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE/ cnbnews (gloucestercitynews.net)
Tens of thousands of people who braved cold rain to watch the smokestack atop the Sistine Chapel jumped in joy when white smoke poured out, many shouting “Habemus Papam!” or “We have a pope!” – as the bells of St. Peter’s Basilica and churches across Rome tolled, signaling a pontiff had been chosen.”
CONGRATS to the NEW POPE and GOD BLESS HIM!
With Many Thanks To Both Nicole Winfield And AP. Read More Above:
- ELECTION GUIDE: Pope watch 2013 (ktvb.com)
- Cardinals begin voting in earnest for new pope to face Church crisis (news.yahoo.com)
- Black Smoke From Sistine Chapel: No Pope Yet (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Pope Watch 2013: Black Smoke, White Smoke, and Text Alerts (blogher.com)
- Black smoke from chapel chimney: No pope yet (sfgate.com)
- Secret Sistine Chapel Vote Starts as Cardinals Seek Pope (bloomberg.com)
- Cardinals return to Sistine Chapel for more voting (cbc.ca)
- Conclave fails to elect pope on Day 1 (thehindu.com)
- Papal Conclave, Day Two: Interpreting the Results from the Sistine Chapel (world.time.com)
- No decision yet: Black smoke over Sistine Chapel after third round of voting for new pope (ctvnews.ca)
Today, a little over one month after the horrible shooting incident in Newtown, Connecticut, United States of America, at the Sandy Hook Elementary School which left twenty-six dead, United States of America President Barack Hussein Obama today unveils up to twenty-three executive actions in regards to “gun control measures”.
Yes, I said gun control measures because for all of the federal government’s efforts, sadly, gun violence will still go on regardless. What is really is going on is an effort to destroy the United States of America’s Constitution, one amendment at a time.
What is even WORSE is that President Obama decides to USE in order to destroy the United States Constitution’s 2nd Amendment by having as SHIELDS, children. Everyday school children. Children who are made into human shields to hold as hostage the very same United States Constitution whom these very same child OUGHT to be learning about.
Even the Drudgereport website was truly spot on with its cover picture and theme words:
“Let’s Play Take The Guns”.
While those words sound funny, this who gun control issue is NOT FUNNY. What is going on here is a DICTATORSHIP in the making with this set of twenty-three executive actions.
Here is the list of the twenty-three EO actions:
“1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.
4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
5. Propose rule making to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.
7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.
8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.
11. Nominate an ATF director.
12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.
13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.
14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.
16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.
18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.
19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.
23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sibelius and Duncan on mental health.”
These above EO actions is in other words, an effort by a very dark and dangerous radical liberalism that simply knows no bounds in violating both the God-given and Constitution given liberties of law-obeying Americans across the United States of America.
What is worse about all this is how President Obama USES school age children as “shields” to not only declare a “silent war” against all law-obeying Americans who DO HAVE GUNS, but also everyone who has taken to task President Obama the past four years, which included conservative talk-radio show hosts, tea party movement supporters, the many pro-2nd Amendment organizations, starting with the NRA, and of course, the Republican political party. This is disgusting beyond words and simply shows more of the true colors of President Obama as each day passes.
The sad reality is that NON of the above EO actions would HAVE PREVENTED a Newtown Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre, NONE at all, PERIOD. Rather what had taken place on December 14, 2012 was simply an unspeakable, horrible, EVIL ACT that no amount of GUN CONTROL would have prevented.
The only comfort I can say from all of this is that, I did not hear the speech given by President Obama. I would have screamed to STOP USING the Newtown massacre for your political agenda.
Using children as SHIELDS is NOT CHILD’S PLAY.
With MANY THANKS To Fox News Insider. Read More Here:Full List Of 23 Gun Violence Reduction Executive Actions
Drudgereport Website: Drudgereport Website
- Obama uses children as props, signs 23 executive orders on guns (examiner.com)
- The President’s mighty 23 (jbsanctuary.wordpress.com)
- READ: Obama’s plan to reduce gun violence (washingtonpost.com)
- The List: President Obama’s 23 Gun-Control Measures (pjmedia.com)
- Heres Whats in Obama’s 23 Executive Actions on Guns (gunmartblog.com)
- Obama Announces Slate of 23 Executive Actions on Guns (freebeacon.com)
- President Obama unveils 23-point gun-control plan (tv.msnbc.com)
- Obama Presents Gun Control Agenda; Includes 23 Executive Orders (VIDEO) (guns.com)
- President Obama Signs 23 Executive Actions On Guns (stlouis.cbslocal.com)
- READ: Full List of 23 Executive Actions in Gun Violence Reduction Measures (foxnewsinsider.com)
With MANY THANKS To Both CBSNewsOnline And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
This blog entry marks the first real current events blog entry in a very long while and a new beginning for I, Anne.
I never thought that what had happened almost one month ago in Newtown, Connecticut, United States of America would end up becoming the basis for more friction between Americans who obey the law and go by the rules, as well as defending not just the 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution, but all the other amendments as well and those Americans who used a very horrible event as a reason to “grab guns”.
Ever since the horrible shooting incident in Newtown, Connecticut, United States of America and even much more so today with the efforts from the President Barack Hussein Obama White House to mount a campaign to have gun control. I have also been doing a LOT of reading online and sense a growing unease and anger among a number of posters to this effort. The largest concern is that President Obama will most likely go the “executive order” route. United States Senators such as Diane Feinstein, (D/CA) who has proposed a gun owners registry as well as banning certain types of guns. Add to that, besides my home state of Connecticut, by Governor Daniel P. Malloy, (D/CT), in which the slaughter of twenty-six persons had taken place, next-door New York state‘s Governor Andrew Cuomo , (D/NY), also having promised tougher gun control laws. At the same time many Americans are cleaning out shelves at local gun shops of guns and the heat has gone up in regards to the gun control debate.
While there is the issue of safety, there is the ever-growing concern about an ever-increasing out-of-control federal government and the increasing erosion of United States of America Constitution committed rights. Also the debate about fighting gun crime has turned into a “cold war” of angry words.
Even the “old MSM“ has gotten into the act of not only putting the lives of legit gun owners in next door New York State by revealing who owns guns into danger, but also their families and even those neighbors who do not own guns by members of the criminal element who end up having guns obtained by illegal means.
The above comments and incidents is a sure sign that this country, the United States of America is badly divided.
All this comes at a time when there is a major motion picture which is up for Oscar Awards that is out about the 16th United States of America President, Abraham Lincoln. He was President when this nation was in its most difficult war, the civil war. The American civil war was years in the making, before Mr. Lincoln even became President. A “cold war” over the issue of slavery that divided a young United States erupted into a “hot war” in 1861.
What we are seeing is a “cold war” not only for the life of the United States Constitution, but also for the protection of our God-given liberties against the increasing dangers of a over-reaching statist federal government. Those Americans who do love liberty are now saying, “enough is enough” to these abuses of government leadership and power in regards to the violating of both the 1st and the 2nd Amendments. In my lifetime I am seeing a “house divided.”
While it will always break my heart what has happened in the town of Newtown, Connecticut, United States of America, almost a month ago, with horrible slaughter of twenty children and six adults, the efforts to ban guns in an effort to fight violent gun crime will not simply work. Add to this, it is an outrage that there are those who are in public office who are USING this horrible criminal event in order to promote their political agenda. In other words, HOW DARE THESE POLITICOS are USING the BLOOD of those who were slaughtered at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT, USA, for the purpose of scoring political points.
The SAD REALITY is that, no amount of newer gun control laws will ever stop those who do horrible and evil acts of unspeakable horrible gun shooting crimes against other people. It is a visible sign of the ongoing “spiritual war” that is going on between Heaven vs. Hell.
It is efforts by those who want to grab guns from those who are not committing no crime by making all law obeying American citizens criminals instead. Also it create much more divisions among Americans at a time when there is no need for a divided United States. Also this is serving as a dangerous sign that this nation is in danger of becoming a dictatorship. The great concern I have is that a house divided such as this nation, the United States of America will end up because of the taking away more of freedoms that the United States of America Constitution will result in a huge ANGRY BACKLASH.
- Gaze On Four Years Worth Of The Great “Uniter” (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- The Divided States of America Podcastrophes (fullcatastrophe.wordpress.com)
- November 6th, 2012, Both The United States Of America And My Older Brother Ronald Died (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- US vs USA (adask.wordpress.com)
- Gun control’s racist component (wnd.com)
- Violence plays a role in shorter US life expectancy – research (nzherald.co.nz)
- Gaze On Four Years Worth Of The Great “Uniter” (youviewed.com)
- The 9 Step Process Bankers Use to Force Global Slavery Upon Humanity (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
Yesterday, when I first heard of the horror shooting incident that took place at the Newtown, CT, elementary school, the Sandy Hook School, I was SHOCKED, SICKEN, and WITH GREAT SORROW by the unfolding of this recent heartbreaking and tragic current event. Hearing about the innocent children who were slaughtered, plus the adults as well, I ended up screaming in HORROR that innocent children, including those who are just beginning their formal learning had no chance to live a life in full.
What even SHOCKED me even more was that, the young man who did the killing, a 20-year-old man by the name of Adam Lanza,was described as suffering from a a “personality disorder” was the person who brought to the guns to the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT, United States of America, after having killed his own mother, Nancy Lanza before driving to the school to do his VERY EVIL DEED. He went on to kill not only the school principal, Dawn Hochsprung, and up to four more adults, but went on to kill up to twenty children, before he turned the gun on himself to kill himself as well.
My HEART BREAKS for those who were killed by Mr. Lanza as well as for all their family, relatives, friends, and a whole community that MUST deal with this horrible incident. My prayers and condolences go to the families of the victims who must, before this all happened, was getting ready to celebrate the Christmas holidays and the Christmas and New Year‘s vacations to instead having to plan to have funerals instead. For the parents of those who children who had died, having known people who have lost children themselves, up close and personal, no parent should have to bury their son or daughter. Adding this, no spouse, finance, or significant other should have to end up burying their beloved partner, this coming from one who had to do so this very year herself.
While there are never any easy answers, one answer right now that I want to have anything to do with, let alone trying to debate me is the issue of “gun control.” To those who are in public office or who have an agenda in order to be divisive in an already very divided American society, I have NO PATIENCE or ENERGY to debate anyone who is trying to use this horrible tragic situation to promote gun control. The SAD REALITY is that no amount of gun control laws would have prevented an Adam Lanza from carrying out his evil deed. As further proof, in China, there was a massive stabbing of children, using a knife. Do we need to have “knife control” also?
On the issue of Mr. Lanza having a “personality disorder”, please, I myself, as well as having known and befriended a number of people who have had to deal with challenges, both physical and mental, and having a challenge is NO EXCUSE for what Mr. Lanza did on Friday at that the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT, United States of America. Those who have challenges STRUGGLE enough just to be able to be at peace with themselves and the cross of having to deal with the challenges, let alone even think of carrying out what had happened yesterday on that mid December Friday morning.
What had taken place yesterday is a reminder that all of us are in the middle of a SPIRITUAL WAR, that involves Hell against Heaven, what is evil against what is holy, and of Satan with his legions of demons, against God and His angels. There can be NO DOUBT that what happened yesterday is a very big reminder of what is truly is going on. All of us is living in this very dark, dangerous, and difficult times.
The one REAL CONFORT I can take in reflecting on this is that, those who died children and adults who died because of what Mr. Lanza did by this very evil action are now HOME in the Kingdom of Heaven, as martyrs who are now saints, in the loving arms of the Good Shepherd, the King of Kings, and the Prince of Peace, Jesus Christ. When I light tonight the 3 Advent candles, I will be thinking about this very special comfort in both my mind and heart.
- How the Internet Got the Wrong Lanza (theatlanticwire.com)
- Connecticut shooting suspect was honors student (azfamily.com)
- Gunman kills 26 at Conn. school, commits suicide (cnsnews.com)
- Connecticut shooting suspect recalled as smart but remote (foxnews.com)
- Ex-classmate: Nervous loner changed radically (rep-am.com)
- 20 children, suspect’s mother dead in CT elementary school shooting (wtvm.com)
- Huckabee Makes Outrageous Remarks After Massacre (huffingtonpost.com)
- Connecticut shooting suspect was honors student (miamiherald.com)
- Brother of Conn. gunman wrongly cited as shooter (cnsnews.com)
- Connecticut elementary school Shooting One More Reason To Carry A Gun Dont Be A Sitting Duck. (antinewworldorderparty.wordpress.com)
This just breaking in……….
The incident was reported at Sandy Hook Elementary School Friday morning, according to published reports. State and local police are both said to be on scene.”
Lord have MERCY on us and on the WHOLE WORLD. Amen.
With MANY THANKS To CBS New York. Read More Here:Schools On Lockdown In Newtown, Conn. After Reports Of Shooting
- Police Respond To Report Of School Shooting In Newtown, Conn. (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Police respond to reports of shooting at Connecticut elementary school (jacksonville.com)
- LIVE UPDATES: Reports of Shooting at Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Report: Shooting At Elementary School Leaves Multiple Injured (connecticut.cbslocal.com)
- School shooting reported in Newtown, Conn. (seattletimes.com)
- URGENT: Conn. Elementary School In Lockdown After Shooting (foxnews.com)
- School shooting reported in Newtown, Conn. (newsobserver.com)
- School shooting reported in Connecticut (newsnet5.com)
- Shooting reported at Connecticut elementary school (usnews.nbcnews.com)
- School shooting reported in Connecticut (news.com.au)
On Tuesday, November 6, 2012, I had in one day’s time received two very bad news messages, first, after I had gone to the local voting place to vote and having come home, received a telephone call telling me that my only and older brother, Ronald E. Volowski, aged 64, was found dead in his bed, having died in his sleep despite efforts to saved him via emergency medical first responders efforts.
What happened on that day, was BOTH the death not only of a very dear brother, but also the death of a major super power. I could not believe both my ears and eyes when it was announced that President Obama won re-election. It looks more like a combination of not only the promise of “freebies,” with “changing demographics,” but also it is possible that there was massive “voter fraud“ as well. Frankly, it would not surprise me if it is ALL OF THE ABOVE that lead to the re-election of President Obama.
What I am seeing is a nation that is dying before my very eyes.
What I have gone through these last few months, dealing with my own health issues, an aging mother, and the death first of the man I have loved for 21 years, David Anthony Muszynski on September 10, 2012, and now my older brother Ronald Edward Volowski, on November 6, 2012, having died in his sleep, I am now dealing with two personal heart breaks.
Add to that, I am now losing the nation I love, the United States of America.
The one lesson I have learned now is that I am going to focus more on both my spirituality and Christian/Roman Catholic faith. I am NOW DONE with political parties, and will focus more on not only the above, but on current events and other articles in regards to this blog and my daily life.
The larger focus will be on my pilgrimage to my real home, which is HEAVEN.
Ronald, with LOVE, I will miss you. RIP Ronald.
United States of America, it was GOOD while it lasted. RIP United States of America.
- 30 States Petition Federal Government to Secede After Election (irenealia.wordpress.com)
- Welcome To The New United Socialist Paradise States Of America (buzzfeed.com)
- Oh Chris (Chris Mathews) This One Is For You! (Chris Mathews Meltdown After First Presidential Debate) (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- America, Take Your Country Back TODAY (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- 20 states demand secession from US (nation.com.pk)
- Divided States Of America: 20 States Petition To Secede After Re-Election Of President Obama (oldschool945.com)
- 1776-2012: Barack Obama Re-elected President Of The United States Of America (midnightwatcher.wordpress.com)
- Some Missouri residents file secession petitions to White House (kansascity.com)
Today, November 6, 2012, is Election Day 2012. This year, we have not only the United States Presidential elections, but also the United States of America House of Representatives and Senate elections, as well as any state governors, plus state elected offices as well. This day, which many people around the world, yearning to come to this country and to do what we Americans take for granted, MUST NEVER EVER BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED by us Americans.
Today also is a day that we Americans who are VERY CONCERNED about the course of the direction this nation is on, can make OUR VOICES HEARD by VOTING OUT President Barack Hussein Obama and VOTING IN Governor Mitt Romney. The future of the United States of America,and generation’s of Americans both born who are young with those who have not even been born, DEPENDS ON IT.
We have an OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE HISTORY and to TAKE THIS COUNTRY BACK.
Today “we the American people” can take our country back. VOTE.
- Was President Barack Hussein Obama Speaking And Acting Desperate? (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- The US presidential elections (antiguaobserver.com)
- Tweets from trending hashtag “Blacks4Romney” [OPINION] (americanlivewire.com)
- Oh Chris (Chris Mathews) This One Is For You! (Chris Mathews Meltdown After First Presidential Debate) (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Investing the Executive Power of the United States of America (frted.wordpress.com)
- President Barack Hussein Obama….For ALL. (theobamacrat.com)
- US heads to polls in tight race (bbc.co.uk)
- Vote (iknead2knit.wordpress.com)
- My election day prediction (mattdantodd.com)