On the last Sunday of Advent, a few short days before Christmas, like everyone else who is very busy at this time of year as well as suffering from osteoarthritis in both my knees as was drawn to the third Advent candle, the pink one which was still producing left over smoke from the previous Sunday morning mass at 8 AM. It did concerned me for a while, but it got me to think, that God was speaking to me, in that in all the last year and a half that I had so many hurts and heartaches which produced a great feeling of being alone in my soul. For this, it caused me to do a lot of crying the last few days off and on. Today, on Christmas Eve Day, 2013, I realized that the God who created the universe and this earth, with all the creatures in it, humans and animals, who created the seasons, was with me all the time.
The same God who created the universe, this earth, humans, and animals, became a simple, little newborn baby born in time. Christmas is not just the Blessed Virgin Mary saying “yes” to God to become His mother in this world, but also a great feast of God the Father, of whom I have started to call Him, “Daddy God” as of late. Christmas also honors St. Joseph who accepted the call by God to not only marry Mary as her husband as well as protector, but to raise God the Son, as a shinning example of what a human father can be, even as an adoptive father, being loving and supportive.
Christmas is also God the Father sending His Son, the great Divine Mercy, on a mission of great mercy to a sin darkened world that needed redemption. Today, sadly, this same world needs the light that comes from the great Divine Mercy of God in 2013, just as it did on that first Christmas Eve/Day over 2,000 years ago.
A couple of years back, Johnson & Johnson produced a number of tv ads about “having a baby changes everything.” Well ONE SPECIAL BABY’S birth in the city of David in the holy land many years ago changed not only everything, but changed the world as we know of now. Because of the birth of Jesus, the world never was the same again. While that first Christmas was a difficult one for Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, it was all that took place at that first Christmas that those who have faith in the Lord can rejoice, even in the midst of pain and sorrow.
Thank-you Heavenly Father for sending in Your great LOVE Your only begotten Son, in this mission of great mercy.
Thank-you Jesus for being born for us, born into time, to “make all things new.” Thank-you Mary for saying “yes” to God’s call to become His mother. Thank-you Joseph for showing what a man of courage can be.
A good and blessed Merry Christmas to all!
With MANY THANKS To Both YouTube And Johnson & Johnson. Watch Video Here:
With MANY THANKS To Both YouTube And Andrew Peterson. Watch Video Here:
With MANY THANKS To Both YouTube And Michael Card. Watch Video Here:
- Mary Did You Know? (dbawomen.com)
- Birth of Jesus Christ (pbsministries.wordpress.com)
- What about Joseph? ~ A Meditation (livingmyportion.wordpress.com)
- Message to Joseph God is behind this Sunday Morning Message December 22, 2013 (fresword.wordpress.com)
- December 24 – Soaking in the Moment (timevans5037057540.wordpress.com)
- The Lull (michellesmosaic.wordpress.com)
- Joseph’s Lullaby (girlfriendscoffeehour.com)
- Posadas celebrate Christmas season through Biblical re-enactment (victoriaadvocate.com)
- Jesus! (pepeprays.wordpress.com)
- What are you Giving for Christmas? (interruptingthesilence.com)
Highlights of this day in history: Vietnam War deserters and draft evaders receive conditional amnesty; Palestinian refugees massacred in Lebanon; Mexico pushes for independence; Opera star Maria Callas dies; Blues great B.B. King born. (Sept. 16)
- Today in History: September 16 (journaltimes.com)
- Mexican Independence Day celebrated: Grito de Dolores! (timpanogos.wordpress.com)
- Presty the DJ for Sept. 16 (steveprestegard.com)
- Today in history for Monday, Sept. 16, 2013 (amarillo.com)
- Al Pacino as Onassis (greek-lovers.com)
- Athens: National Opera pays open air tribute to Maria Callas, Sept 15/2013 (keeptalkinggreece.com)
In the United States of America‘s national capital, Washington D.C., a huge ride in by the 2 Million Bikers to honor not only the memory of those who died on September 11, 2001, but also those who have had or are serving in the USA military as either vveterans or active military. THANK-YOU bikers for taking time to ride to Washington D.C. and God Bless. See you next year.
With MANY THANKS To Both It’s Not Wrong To Be Right And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- Bikers inspire a nation; media asleep at the wheel (bizpacreview.com)
- ‘Million Muslim March’ 2013 and ’2 Million Bikers’ [VIDEO]: Washington D.C. rally expected on anniversary of September 11 attacks (christiantoday.com)
- Patriot Bikers Prove That We Will Not Be Silenced (absolutefury.wordpress.com)
- Backfire! Washington, D.C. denial of 2-million bikers no-stop drive thru permit on 9-11-13 means all day stop and go ride. (trevorloudon.com)
- HERE THEY COME: Bikers headed to DC despite being denied permit (therightscoop.com)
- ’2 Million Bikers’ turnout blows away ‘handful’ at ‘Million Muslim’ gathering in DC [pics, video] (twitchy.com)
- 2 Million Bikers Invade D.C. and Remind Us That 9/11 Still Means Something to Real Americans (thelastgreatstand.com)
- kickstand up! ’2 Million Bikers’ participants head to D.C. for 9/11 [photos] (twitchy.com)
- Backfire! D.C. Denial of 2-Million Bikers No-Stop Drive Thru Permit (tomohalloran.com)
- 2 Million Bikers Invade D.C. and Remind Us That 9/11 Still Means Something to Real Americans (freedomoutpost.com)
“The Watertown man, whose discovery of Boston Marathon bomb suspect hiding in his boat in his backyard ended a week of terror for the region, told NewsCenter 5′s Ed Harding exclusively that his one hope is to have brought closure to the families.”
WITH MANY THANKS To WCVBTv And YouTube. Watch Video Above:
- Boat owner tells story of finding suspected bomber (wcvb.com)
- Watertown boat owner speaks exclusively with WCVB (metrowestdailynews.com)
- Watertown boat owner speaks exclusively with WCVB (patriotledger.com)
- Watertown boat owner speaks exclusively with WCVB (milforddailynews.com)
- Watertown boat owner speaks exclusively with WCVB (tauntongazette.com)
- Watertown boat owner speaks exclusively with WCVB (enterprisenews.com)
- Shots fired in Watertown (tv.msnbc.com)
- Taylor Swift Now Dating Watertown Boat (theonion.com)
- ‘Justice Has Won’: Marathon Bombing Suspect Arrested in Watertown (nation.time.com)
- Watertown boat owner calls himself ‘incidental hero’ in ending terror (patriotledger.com)
Oh Chris (Chris Mathews) This One Is For You! (Chris Mathews Meltdown After First Presidential Debate)Posted: October 4, 2012
Last night’s first United States of America Presidential 2012 national elections for the United States of America Presidential elections between President Barack Hussein Obama and former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney. Last night, Governor Romney came out on top and won the first of three presidential debates. He presented himself and the issues in a very clear, full, and direct manner for all who took part in either the live audience viewing in Denver, Colorado, United States of America and also via tv, radio, and the internet. I watch via internet the C-Span channel.
What was the highlight of last night was NOT how Mitt Romney OUTSMARTED President Obama, but what HAPPENED to one BIG President Obama supporter, Chris Mathews who was having a REAL MELTDOWN on tv right after the debate. Mr. Mathews of MSNBC‘s “Hardball” was simply IMHO, was GOING NUTS, PURE AND SIMPLE LAST NIGHT.
Oh Chris, last night was NOT a night for “leg tingles”, instead it was a night on WHY the left has to be VOTED OUT in the upcoming 2012 USA elections. Your man President Barack Hussein Obama looked more and more like one Walter Mondale from the 1984 USA presidential debates when then President Ronald Reagan cleaned out Mr. Mondale’s clock.
For Mr. Mathews, here is a special song dedication for you! From Napoleon XIV hit song “They’re Coming To Take Me Ha, Haaa!”
“Napoleon XIV was singer-songwriter and record producer Jerry Samuels (born 1938, New York), who achieved one-hit wonder status with this Top 5 hit novelty song.”
With MANY THANKS To Both VinylFun And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
Even “Real Clear Politics” made this comment:
“Tonight wasn’t an MSNBC debate tonight, was it?” Chris Matthews said after the first Obama-Romney presidential debate concluded on Wednesday night.
“I don’t know what he was doing out there. He had his head down, he was enduring the debate rather than fighting it. Romney, on the other hand, came in with a campaign. He had a plan, he was going to dominate the time, he was going to be aggressive, he was going to push the moderator around, which he did effectively, he was going to relish the evening, enjoying it,” Matthews said.”
With MANY THANKS To Both Ian Schwartz And Real Clear Politics. Read More Here And Watch The Video As Well:“Chris Matthews Freaks Out At Obama: “What Was He Doing?”
- Even Chris Mathews Takes Notice On The Call By Rush, Republicans (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- TONIGHT: 10PM on MSNBC – Chris Mathews Presents ‘Barack Obama: Making History’ 10 O Clock Tonight! (sunsetdaily.wordpress.com)
- Chris Matthews Went Into Epic Meltdown Mode Over Obama’s Debate Performance (businessinsider.com)
- Msnbc Hardball’s Chris Mathews Calls Rnc Racist -rnc Convention Day 1 Recap (politicmix.com)
- CHRIS MATTHEWS IN POST-DEBATE MELTDOWN: “We have our knives out! We go after the people and the … (pjmedia.com)
- Media piles on moderator Lehrer (politico.com)
- Chris Matthews Explodes Over President Obama’s Empty Podium Performance at First Presidential Debate (themoderatevoice.com)
- Chris Matthews’ Epic Meltdown Over Obama Performance: ‘What Was He Doing Tonight?’ (mediaite.com)
- Spin Room (washingtonmonthly.com)
- OUCH: Knockout: Mitt Romney Crushes Barack Obama in First Presidential Debate. When Chris Matthews… (pjmedia.com)
“Ramin Mehmanparast, spokesman for Ahmadinejad, gets attacked by refugee Iranians on streets of New York.”
Not surprised. These Iranians want nothing to do with the very oppressive system back in Iran.
With MANY THANKS To Both Ramin Moradi And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- [VIDEO] Ahamadinejad Spokesman attacked on NY Street by Iranians (riehlworldview.com)
- Iran warns its citizens that Canada is a dangerous place (theglobeandmail.com)
- First Rahm then Ahmadinejad, now you can ask Farrakhan questions tonight (legalinsurrection.com)
- Protesting Iranians give Harper thumbs up (sunnewsnetwork.ca)
- Iran Blasts ‘Hostile Behavior’ After Canada Severs Diplomatic Ties (freeinternetpress.com)
- Removal of MKO from U.S. terrorist list would be violation of intl. commitments: Iran (occupytvstations.com)
- Ahmadinejad meets U.S. students, academicians, says Iran-US relations fixable (en.trend.az)
- Iran: Canada pursues Zionist, British and anti-racist Harper policy, doing media diversion (thesantosrepublic.com)
- Glasser: Breakfast With Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (newsday.com)
- Obama warns Iran over nuclear ambitions (indiavision.com)
What Egyptian-American activist Mona Eltahawy calls “non-violent“ protest, IMHO, I call a “criminal act“ of vandalism. While she does have the right to protest, Ms. Eltahawy HAS NO RIGHT to do acts of violence in the name of being non-violent. It is obvious she cannot tell the very difference between what is legal, peaceful, non-violent protest and actions that are simply nothing but criminal.
“A camerawoman stands between a provocative “Pro-Israeli” ad and Egyptian-American activist Mona Eltahawy who defaces it in the name of protesting racism.”
- Mona Eltahawy and the anti-Muslim subway ads: is hers the right approach? | Ruth Spencer (guardian.co.uk)
- Activist Mona Eltahawy released after arrest in New York subway protest (guardian.co.uk)
- Journalist Mona Eltahawy Arrested For Defacing Anti-Islam Subway Ads [Video] (jezebel.com)
- Journalist Mona Eltahawy Arrested in New York for Spray Painting Over Pamela Geller’s Racist Subway Poster [Video] (gawker.com)
- Mona Eltahawy arrested for vandalizing pro-Israel, anti-”Jihad” NYC subway ad (cbsnews.com)
- Watch: Police arrest Mona Eltahawy for defacing racist poster in NY (liberalconspiracy.org)
- Journalist arrested for defacing anti-Islam ad (salon.com)
- Journalist arrested for defacing anti-Muslim ad in NYC subway (rt.com)
- Mona Eltahawy arrested for defacing Geller’s racist savage ad in NYC subway (mondoweiss.net)
- Egyptian-American Journalist Mona Eltahawy call raping Egyptians ‘beasts’ – but accuse NY metro ads of racism and vandalise them (themuslimissue.wordpress.com)
Viewing the two very different yet in the same person, President Barack Hussein Obama, from 2012 and from 2008, it is like night and day. The Obama of 2012 speaks like that if you disagree with him, than you should be viewed as “unpatriotic“ or worse. Unlike the Obama of 2008 when he said in other words that it is wrong to call someone who disagrees with you as being “unpatriotic”. Truly two different worlds in the life and times of President Obama.
With MANY THANKS To Both GOPICYMI And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- Busted: Obama brazenly lies, tells Letterman he’s never called opponents ‘unpatriotic’ (twitchy.com)
- Barack Obama’s “Irresponsible” and “Unpatriotic” Presidency (whitehouse12.com)
- Letterman says to Obama “You haven’t seen me naked,” and Obama responds “We’re going to keep it that way.” (althouse.blogspot.com)
- Iowans to Hold “Unpatriotic Debt” Events in Ottumwa, Cedar Rapids, and Waukee (coralvillecourier.typepad.com)
- Just Breaking On Drudgereport: Obama In 1998: “I Actually Believe In Redistribution” (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Obama Can’t Remember the National Debt on Letterman (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- 40 Reasons Not to Re-elect Obama (thebobofiles.com)
- Obama: ‘If you want to be president, you’ve go to work for everybody – not just for some’ (dailykos.com)
- OBAMA DINGS ROMNEY: ‘There Are Not A Lot Of People Who Think They Are Victims’ (businessinsider.com)
- Obama speaks out about Romney ’47%’ clip (abc15.com)
“At an October 19, 1998 conference at Loyola University, Barack Obama spoke against “propaganda” that said government doesn’t work and the need to “pool resources and hence facilitate some redistribution because I actually believe in redistribution.”
- Dissing Drudge (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Barack Hussein Obama: “I’m No Longer Just A Candidate. I AM The President. (michelinewalker.com)
- Drudge: Internet, social media undertaking massive leftward push (twitchy.com)
- Secret Campaign Promises President Barack Hussein Obama is Keeping From You (poetryman69.typepad.com)
- Historic Post Office Default August 1 (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Why Don’t Hollywood Movies Made by Liberals Inflame the Muslim World? (rushlimbaugh.com)
- Republicans Will Win because We Know What’s at Stake (americanthinker.com)
- CIA chief Petraeus denies interest in elected office (reuters.com)
- Terrorists Are Not Animals (economicnoise.com)
The above words come from American country and western singer, Blake Shelton, who is also one of the judges of NBC Tv network show, “The Voice“. This sound I first heard last night when I was listening to online on via iTunes WDSY FM in Pittsburgh, PA, United States of America local country and western station last night, hours after being told of the sad and sudden passing from a heart attack, the prior day before, Monday, September 10, 2012, the day before he was most likely was going to go home from Hartford Hospital after having been a patient for close to a week from dealing with blood clots that was threatening to go to his lungs; my very dear and beloved boyfriend David Anthony Muszynski. He was forty-six-years-young at the time. The title of the song is:
The song touched me so much that it brought tears to my eyes. It speaks of with gratitude of special relationships. In a very special way, it had spoken of the loving relationship I had with David for twenty-one years. He was the man who was with me and I with him through all the good and bad times. Even when I was sick and a patient over at Manchester Memorial Hospital, with the life-threatening illness of face celluitis of the lower left jaw and having three lower left wisdom teeth removed this summer which has just has passed.
That experience brought both David and I even much more closer together. Before he took sick in a sudden way, we had both talked about our future as a couple and of looking to live in a possible way in NC, United States of America. I told him that besides with prayer and reflection, plus with e-mailing and talking about it, we will come to a decision and also I had told him that I will go with you whatever the decision. Now I am dealing with being alone, without him, sick with yellow jaundice, having possible problems with my liver area, and scared for my own life and health again, as well as grieving for losing David to death.
This is the time I must begin to have confidence in God and in that, He has taken David home and David is waiting for me when one day my time will come.
THANK-YOU Blake Shelton for this wonderful and special musical gift, which I NEEDED SO VERY MUCH at this time.
David, I know you will always be with me FOREVER in my heart. When I see beautiful red roses I will always remember you, as well as the rainbows after the rain as a special reminders your are forever with me David. I LOVE YOU DAVID FOREVER. RIP.
With MANY THANKS To Both Blake Shelton And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
Y108 FM Pittsburgh’s Country Station:
- Hunter Hayes And Blake Shelton React To CMA Nominations (focusonthe615.com)
- You don’t have any rights! You gave them up to serve the King (radiqx.com)
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert each earn 4 CMA Award nominations (newsok.com)
- 2012 CMA nominations revealed (blogs.tennessean.com)
- Theresa Siligrini’s Dream (prayerworkscafe.org)
- Is it right to wax off what God gave you? (newstalk.ie)
- ‘Late Night’: Blake Shelton Admits Looks Do Matter On ‘The Vo… (5min.com)
- Everything I Ever Wanted (outsideairblog.com)