Now even members of both political parties up on United States of America‘s Washington D.C.‘s Capital hill had gone out of their way to weigh-in on the very heated birth control mandatory plan of President Barack Hussein Obama‘s healthcare bill.
Look for this issue to remain “hot” for a good while to come. War has been declared against the Roman Catholic Church in the United States. As having said this in a previous posting, it is” just like hitting a big bald face hornets nest”, big mistake.
Have a picture of white bald face hornets nest. This is what I compare the recent efforts by the President Obama White House and Health And Human Services going after the Roman Catholic Church in the last couple of weeks.
With MANY THANKS To both CBSNewsOnline. Watch Video Here:
“In recent days, Americans of every faith and political persuasion have mobilized in objection to a rule put forward by the Obama Administration that constitutes an unambiguous attack on religious freedom in our country.
“This rule would require faith-based employers — including Catholic charities, schools, universities, and hospitals — to provide services they believe are immoral. Those services include sterilization, abortion-inducing drugs and devices, and contraception.
“In imposing this requirement, the federal government has drifted dangerously beyond its constitutional boundaries, encroaching on religious freedom in a manner that affects millions of Americans and harms some of our nation’s most vital institutions.
“If the president does not reverse the Department’s attack on religious freedom, then the Congress, acting on behalf of the American people and the Constitution we are sworn to uphold and defend, must.
“The House will approach this matter fairly and deliberately, through regular order and the appropriate legislative channels.
“Because it has primary jurisdiction on the issues involved, the Energy & Commerce Committee is taking the lead on the legislative process that will be necessary to enact an effective and appropriate solution. Chairman Upton convened a hearing last year and began laying the groundwork for legislative action when this flawed rule was first proposed. I welcome his efforts to consider all possible options as his committee proceeds with its work.
“This attack by the federal government on religious freedom in our country must not stand, and will not stand.”
With MANY THANKS To Both JohnBoehner And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
……And this national saga continues.
“The backlash continues to grow against a new federal law that requires all employers to pay for health insurance that includes birth control. Archbishop Timothy Dolan speaks to the “CBS This Morning” co-hosts about the controversy.”
And this backlash will continue to grow, not just by those who are Catholic, but Christians, other faith groups, and people of good will who DO NOT WANT to see the United States Constitution tramped down even further.
With MANY THANKS To Both CBSNewsOnline And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- Tampa Bay take on Obamacare’s birth control provisions (tampabay.com)
- White House: Romney ‘Odd Messenger’ To Attack Birth Control Mandate (washington.cbslocal.com)
- Most of Obama’s “Controversial” Birth Control Rule Was Law During Bush Years (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Boehner: Congress to overturn birth control policy (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- White House attacks Romney on birth control (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Boehner: Congress to overturn birth control policy (sfgate.com)
- #OBAMAFAIL: White House struggles to contain uproar over birth-control mandate. Interestingly, a n… (pjmedia.com)
- Standing Up for Birth Control: Religious Voices Speak Out in Contraceptive Debate (secularnewsdaily.com)
- Unholy War (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- White House Hints at Compromise on Birth Control Mandate (healthland.time.com)
- Roman Catholic Church in the United States of America at war (marcusampe.wordpress.com)
- Tim Kaine splits with Obama administration on birth control rule – Washington Post (washingtonpost.com)
- Catholic Church ready to declare war on Obama (promoteliberty.wordpress.com)
- Catholic Church ready to declare war on Obama (rt.com)
- Hugh Hewitt: E.J. Dionne and Senator Pat Toomey on President Obama’s Attack on the Roman Catholic Church (hughhewitt.com)
- Survey: Majority of Catholics Favor Birth Control in Health Care Coverage (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- It’s been only a matter of time…Birth control and Obamacare (onemorecup.wordpress.com)
- The Assault on First Amendment Freedom of Speech and Religion (ayearningforpublius.wordpress.com)
- Top Obama adviser defends divisive birth control rule (ctv.ca)