“LOS ANGELES (AP) — Whitney Houston, who ruled as pop music‘s queen until her majestic voice was ravaged by drug use and her regal image was ruined by erratic behavior and a tumultuous marriage to singer Bobby Brown, died Saturday. She was 48.
Beverly Hills police Lt. Mark Rosen said Houston was pronounced dead at 3:55 p.m. in her room on the fourth floor of the Beverly Hilton. A Los Angeles County coroner‘s official said the body remained in the building late Saturday.”
With MANY THANKS To Both AP And Nekesa Mumbi Moody. Read More Here:“Whitney Houston, Superstar Of records, Films, Dies”
When I had heard of her passing last night, I was taken bigtime by surprised. Way too young to pass on. RIP Ms. Houston.
- Whitney Houston, superstar of records, films, dies (tammybruce.com)
- Whitney Houston, You Will Be Missed (wegotkidz.com)
- Whitney Houston Dies at 48 (popsugar.com)
- Music Superstar Whitney Houston Dies (npr.org)
- Whitney Houston’s death: Local singer pays homage (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Whitney Houston Dead At The Age Of 48 (fanup.wordpress.com)
- Whitney Houston (ptl2010.com)
- Report: Whitney Houston Dead at 48 (theroot.com)
- Singer Whitney Houston dies at 48 (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Whitney Houston Dead At 48 (businessinsider.com)