“CHARDON, Ohio — It appears that T.J. Lane had violence in his life from the beginning.
Geauga County court records show the father of the teen who authorities say shot five students at Chardon High School on Monday had been arrested many times for violent crimes against women in his life, including Lane’s mother. More than once, police or courts warned him to stay away from the boy and his mother.
Authorities said the teen walked into the high school cafeteria early Monday morning, took out a gun and aimed it at several boys. In the end, three students were seriously wounded and one was killed. A fifth student died early Tuesday. T.J. Lane is to appear in Geauga County Juvenile Court Tuesday.”
A major crime incident like this is truly a sad sign of the times we are living in.
With MANY THANKS To Both Rachel Dissell And The Cleveland Plain Dealer. Read More Here:“Parents Of Teen Accused Of Shootings Faced Charges”
- Second Chardon student has died of gunshot wounds in Ohio, another critical (troyrecord.com)
- Raw Video: Aftermath of School Shooting in Chardon, Ohio (newsfeed.time.com)
- Officials: Student brain dead in Ohio shooting (ajc.com)
- Breaking News: Officials Evacuate Students Following Shooting At Ohio High School (bossip.com)
- Hearing set for suspect in Ohio school shooting (newsok.com)
- Suspect Arrested In Ohio High School Shooting (pittsburgh.cbslocal.com)
- 2nd victim dies in shooting at Cleveland-area high school (daytondailynews.com)
- More info on the Ohio shooting at school this morning… (bonjupatten.com)
- Chardon High School Shooting Leaves 1 Dead and 4 Injured Video – Watch Now! (binsidetv.net)
- Shots Fired At Chardon High School, Gunman Now In Custody (wncx.radio.com)
With MANY THANKS To Both AP And YouTube. Watch Video Here: