This article and a update explains it:
“Have you heard that Malia Obama, the president’s daughter, is reportedly spending her spring break in Oaxaca, Mexico? Allegedly, she’s jetting off with some of her classmates and 25 Secret Service agents to a country that the State Department has said all Americans should avoid. But something is different about the latest “Obama vacation controversy:” references to it are disappearing from the Internet — and fast.”
The White House has admitted to telling news agencies to pull stories on Malia Obama visiting Mexico for spring break, Politico reports.
Kristina Schake, Communications Director to the First Lady, emailed Dylan Byers:
From the beginning of the administration, the White House has asked news outlets not to report on or photograph the Obama children when they are not with their parents and there is no vital news interest. We have reminded outlets of this request in order to protect the privacy and security of these girls.
The Blaze first noticed the disappearing stories Monday afternoon, when accounts of Malia and 12 friends visiting Oaxaca with 25 Secret Service agents mysteriously began turning into broken links.”
While I DO SUPPORT the NEED for both President and First Lady Michelle Obama‘s need to protect the privacy and security of both their two daugthers Malia and Sasha Obama, I do believe that it is very important also to be RESPECTFUL of NEED for the privacy the children of those who are the complete opposite politics wise of President Obama by those who support President Obama. Example, the children of Sarah Palin, former Governor of the state of Alaska.
It would be the right thing if those who support President Obama to practice what is preach and please respect the privacy of Ms. Palin’s children and those of other Republicans.
With MANY THANKS To Erica Ritz, Jonathon M. Seidl, and The Blaze. Read Both Articles Here:“WHY IS THE STORY ABOUT MALIA OBAMA VACATIONING IN MEXICO DISAPPEARING FROM THE WEB?”
- White House Pulls Daughter Malia’s Mexican Vacation Story (villageofthebanned.wordpress.com)
- Malia Obama ‘Spring Breaking’ in Mexico (bazaardaily.com)
- Malia Is Safe After Mexico Earthquake (theroot.com)
- Story About Malia Obama Vacationing in Mexico Disappearing (disclose.tv)
- Censorship? From DBKP: Obama Daughter Malia Spring Break in Mexico with 25 Secret Service Agents – Mexico News Report (politicsandfinance.blogspot.com)
- 7.9 Earthquake Rattles Mexico, Malia Obama’s Spring Break [Earthquake] (gawker.com)
- Scrubbing of Many News Outlets’ Stories About Malia Obama’s Mexico Trip (volokh.com)
- MORE ON THOSE AIRBRUSHED MALIA SPRING BREAK STORIES: The story of Malia Obama’s Mexican vacation … (pjmedia.com)
- How Agence France-Presse Ruined Malia Obama’s Vacation (buzzfeed.com)
- Obama is part of the 1% on tax payer dime. (teapartywit.com)
- Obama’s Daughter Vacations in Mexico, But Let’s Not Discuss It. In Fact, Let’s Not Even Ever Have Discussed It (reason.com)
- That Old Obama Magic (thecampofthesaints.org)