With a single punch, Trayvon Martin decked the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who eventually shot and killed the unarmed 17-year-old, then Trayvon climbed on top of George Zimmerman and slammed his head into the sidewalk several times, leaving him bloody and battered, authorities have revealed to the Orlando Sentinel.
That is the account Zimmerman gave police, and much of it has been corroborated by witnesses, authorities say.
Zimmerman has not spoken publicly about what happened, but that night, Feb. 26, and in later meetings he described and re-enacted for police what he says happened.
In his version of events, he had turned around and was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from behind, the two exchanged words then Trayvon punched him in the nose, sending him to the ground, and began beating him.”
So could it be that Mr. Zimmerman was the one who was threatened?
With MANY THANKS To Both Rene Stutzman And The Orlando Sun Sentinel Website. Read More Here:“Trayvon Martin Shooting: George Zimmerman Says Trayvon Decked Him, Then Began hammering is Head, Police Say”
With MANY THANKS To CBSNewsOnline And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
“A month after the controversial shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, the neighborhood watch captain who killed him remains free, but calls for his arrest continue to grow louder by the day. CBS News correspondent Mark Strassmann reports.”
- Trayvon Martin (happolatismiscellany.wordpress.com)
- Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- BREAKING: Witness Says Trayvon Martin ATTACKED George Zimmerman (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Schumer: Re-Examine All ‘Stand Your Ground’ Laws (newser.com)
- Stand, Not Apprehend (obpopulus.wordpress.com)
- George Zimmerman first announcement after Trayvon’s Martin death (getwititmagazine.com)
- New Witness Says Trayvon Martin Was on Top of George Zimmerman* (minx.cc)
- Geraldo: “The Hoodie Is As Much Responsible For Trayvon Martin’s Death As George Zimmerman” (alan.com)
- Zimmerman’s Claim, and a Growing Trend (theroot.com)
- Geraldo Rivera: ‘The Hoodie Is As Responsible For Trayvon Martin’s Death As George Zimmerman’ (mediaite.com)
- Justice for Trayvon Martin (hallshak.wordpress.com)
- Prosecute the killer of our son, 17-year-old Trayvon Martin (our-compass.org)
- Hundreds March for Trayvon in Phoenix (myfoxphoenix.com)
- Churches Amplify Call For Justice For Trayvon (fox2now.com)
- Help prosecute the killer of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin (brownsugarlife.com)