This surprised me when I first read the article on the CNN website. It is about James Carville who came out in the last day warning Democrats in general and in a special way, President Barack Hussein Obama in the upcoming November 2012 United States of America Presidential elections.
Mr. Carville I sense is on to something. After seeing this past weekend how the people of France voting out Nicholas Sarkozy, President of France, for an outright socialist,Francois Hollande. Add that yesterday the people of the state of Indiana, USA, voted out GOP United States Senate Richard Lugar for a conservative Tea Party movement canidiate, Richard Mourdock. Consider this that it is a sign that people more likely than not are voting out incumbents from public office in these uncertain economic times.
Even what Mr. Carville says is very telling: “Look around the world — do you see any governments or incumbents winning any elections out there? Did it happen in small elections in Germany or Britain, big elections in France and Greece or how about huge elections in the United States in 2008 and 2010? Please folks — wake up!
The polling? Not that encouraging. The latest Democracy Corps poll was 47-47. The Real Clear Politics average of polls has the president up a whopping three-tenths of a percentage point. And I am hearing the garbage that Democratic donors are telling Democratic fundraisers …”Obama has it in the bag.”
Newsflash: Nothing is in the bag. Nothing can be taken for granted. Everybody from the precinct door-knocker, to the Chicago high command, to the White House, to the halls of Congress, to the Senate and House committees, to congressional leadership, here is a simple message: If we don’t get on the offense, reconnect with the American people, talk about how the middle class is in a struggle for its very existence, hold the Republicans accountable and fight like the dickens, we are going to lose.
You can shoot five Bin Ladens, you can save 10,000 banks and 20 car companies, even pass the most sweeping legislation in modern American history; if people don’t think that you are connected to their lives and are fighting for their interests they will vote your tush out of office in a nano-second. For historical reference see Winston Churchill election of 1945 and President George H.W. Bush in 1992.”
What I see above is one man who for all purposes not only has had a first viewing of “the writing on the wall”, but also comes out with a very blunt message for not only the Democrats but those Republicans who are not conservative that the American people have had ENOUGH of the “politics as usual” in Washington D.C. and on the state level as well with the voting for marriage between a man and a woman in North Carolina yesterday and support for Wisconsin’s Governor Scott Walker and his efforts to right the ship that is what I called Wisconsin.
At least Mr. Carville speaks blunt enough after seeing that very same hand writing.
With MANY THANKS To Both CNN.com And James Carville. Read More Here:“Carville: Wake Up Democrats; You Could Lose”
- ‘Wake The F**K Up,’ Democrats! James Carville Says You Could Lose (mediaite.com)
- Carville: Wake up Dems, you can lose… (cnn.com)
- Election isn’t ‘in the bag,’ Carville warns (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- James Carville To Imus: President Obama – ‘He’s A Lucky, Lucky, Lucky Guy’ (mediaite.com)
- Bill Hader’s James Carville Impression Returns To “SNL” (buzzfeed.com)
- James Carville: No Republican can beat Obama (hotair.com)
- Carville: Obama Will Lose Unless He Prosecutes Wall Street Fraud (ritholtz.com)
- Carville: 5-4 Decision Overturning Health Care Law Will Mean Republicans Own the Health Care System (crooksandliars.com)
- So – Women Whose Husbands Oppose Abortion Ought To Refuse Them Sex? Is That About Right? (societybytes.wordpress.com)
- Carville: Obamacare hurts Democrats (blogs.dailymail.com)