After the recent horrible act of violence that was waged by the government of Syria againsts its citizens, more and more nations in the west have decided to take actions against its government.
“Syria’s international isolation deepened Tuesday as several Western countries said they were expelling Syrian diplomats, in a coordinated response to the killing of 108 civilians last week in a single attack.
The U.S., U.K., Australia, Canada, France, Germany and some other European countries announced Tuesday they were kicking out Syrian senior envoys. The U.S., which had already downgraded diplomatic relations earlier this year, said Tuesday that Syrian chargé d’affaires Zuheir Jabbour was given 72 hours to leave following the tank and artillery attack on the village of Houla.”
- Syrian Diplomat Expelled from US (ireport.cnn.com)
- UN Says Most of 108 Syria Massacre Victims Were Summarily Executed Not Killed In Artillery Fire (themoderatevoice.com)
- Syrian diplomats around the world expelled (staradvertiser.com)
- International pressure against Assad grows (upi.com)
- US expels top Syrian diplomat (news.com.au)
- US expels Syrian charge d’affaires over massacre (vancouverdesi.com)
- US expels top Syrian diplomat from Washington, joins other nations in protest … – Fox News (foxnews.com)
- Syrian Diplomats Expelled Over Massacre in Houla (theepochtimes.com)
- Annan Urges ‘Bold Steps’ on Syria, West Expels Envoys (blogs.voanews.com)
- Most Syrians killed in massacre were shot at close range (cbc.ca)