Looks like panic time for the Democrats.
“With five months until Election Day, Barack Obama faces a grim new reality: Republicans now believe Mitt Romney can win, and Democrats believe Obama can lose … Last week’s anemic job-creation and economic-growth data was sandwiched between two Bill Clinton specials: in one television interview, the 42nd President lauded Romney’s business record as “sterling”; in another, he veered from the Obama line on the extension of Bush-era tax cuts … The failure to unseat Wisconsin‘s Republican governor Scott Walker in a recall election was another bad sign for Democrats since it will rev up conservatives nationwide, including the kind of millionaires who gave big bucks to Walker’s effort …”
Get the popcorn ready, it should begin to get interesting.
With MANY THANKS To Mark Halperin, Elizabeth Dias, And Time. Read More Here:“Between The Lines: By Mark Halperin”
- Video: MSNBC panel agrees media will be in the bag for Obama at the debates (hotair.com)
- Romney’s Big Fat Wet Kiss to Keynesian Economics (nymag.com)
- Mark Halperin Predicts Obama Will Endorse Gay Marriage, And ‘Help Him Win Reelection’ (mediaite.com)
- The Devil In The Details Of Mitt Romney’s Interview With Time’s Mark Halperin (mediaite.com)
- Joe Scarborough In Disbelief Over Romney’s Lead Among Women: What Happened?! (mediaite.com)
- Romney’s Big Fat Wet Kiss to Keynesian Economics (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- Mitt Romney: I’m glad I’m Mr. Bain because um, er, well, uh… (dailykos.com)
- Wisconsin’s Walker survives recall by wide margin (givemeliberty01.wordpress.com)
- Clinton, Obama at OddsOn Bush-Era Tax Cuts (foxnews.com)
- Jeb/Mitt at Odds Over Grand Bargain (thepage.time.com)