Despite the effort by United States President Barack Hussein Obama‘s effort to grant “executive privilege” to Attorney Eric Holder, Unites States House of Representatives Darrell Issa, (R/CA) will proceed with “contempt hearings”. IMHO, this is both a NEEDED and IMPORTANT decision on the part of Rep. Issa in order to stand up for “the rule of law” and not “the rule of men“.
I see to Rep. Issa, GOOD JOB with your decision.
What President Obama did comes very, very close to holding the United States House of Representatives in COMTEMPT in regards to the “fast and furious” gun running scandal. And a scandal it is. This is nothing more than an effort to weaken the 2nd Amendment to the United States Constitution.
What it is going on is that both President Obama and Attorney General Holder are hiding on information that could very well be very damaging political wise to the both of them.
Give Rep. Issa CREDIT that he is carrying on despite today’s decision.
“Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), Chairman of the House Oversight Committee, proceeded with hearings to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress regarding the controversial Fast and Furious program. President Obama granted Holder executive privilege on Wednesday.”
With MANY THANKS To Both CBSNewsOnline And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- Contempt vote on after Holder stiff-arms Issa; left erupts with vitriol (twitchy.com)
- Walking Guns Into Mexico (lezgetreal.com)
- Contempt vote on after Holder stiff-arms Issa; left erupts with vitriol (battleofourtimes.com)
- Chairman Issa to meet Attorney General Holder Tuesday (worldviewtonight.com)
- Fast and Furious meeting set for Tuesday; Holder warned nothing short of full disclosure will be accepted (twitchy.com)
- Issa “Disappointed” In Holder, Says Contempt Vote Will Happen (alan.com)
- Holder aims to head off contempt vote (politico.com)
- Rep. Issa Agrees to Postpone Contempt Vote If AG Holder Hands Over DOJ Documents (foxnewsinsider.com)
- TEXT: AG Holder Sends Rep. Issa Letter Concerning ‘Fast and Furious’ Meeting (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Holder agrees to meet with Issa (thehill.com)
- Oversight Chairman Issa stands firm: Contempt Vote against Holder will proceed tomorrow (redalexandriava.com)
- Breaking… Fast and Furious Scandal Videos Go Viral Making Obama & Holder Panic!! (askmarion.wordpress.com)