Once again, the White House Press Secretary Jay Carney, true to form, says that the upcoming vote of contempt to the United States of America Attorney General Eric Holder on the “fast and furious” operation which is becoming more of a scandal.
Mr. Carney is sure is sounding more like a “broken record”. True to form.
Welcome to the summer of the Mr. Holder contempt vote.
“White House press secretary Jay Carney says the White House has been ‘very cooperative’ with the House investigation into the ‘Fast & Furious‘ operation, and that the upcoming contempt vote on Attorney General Eric Holder is about politics. (June 27)”
- A Serious Charge Call “Politics” (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Democrats go on offense over Holder contempt push (foxnews.com)
- Issa to Obama: Either you abused privilege or the White House was involved in Fast and Furious (twitchy.com)
- White House, DOJ make last-ditch effort to avoid Holder contempt vote (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Last ditch meetings between White House and DOJ to resolve contempt issue fail (foxnews.com)
- Issa to Obama: So … the White House is involved in Fast and Furious, then? (hotair.com)
- CURL: Lying liars and the ‘furious’ lies they tell (washingtontimes.com)
- Move Along: Network Evening Newscasts Give Only 30 Seconds to Fast and Furious (newsbusters.org)
- Issa Charges Obama With ‘Fast and Furious’ Coverup (ibtimes.com)
- Some Democrats may follow NRA and support contempt (onlineathens.com)
- Boehner takes hard line on Holder contempt vote – Boston Globe (bostonglobe.com)
- Do’h! White House ‘forgets’ slain agent’s name (wnd.com)
- #JayCarneyin4Words: Carney forgets Terry’s name (twitchy.com)
- Jay Carney Explains Why Obama Asserted Exec. Privilege In Heated Exchange With Press Corps (mediaite.com)
- Agent Brian Terry’s Parents Speak Out On Fast And Furious In Emotional Interview With Hannity (mediaite.com)
- Calls For Eric Holder’s Resignation Increase (inquisitr.com)
- Dems avoid, Republicans slam Pelosi theory on Holder contempt push (foxnews.com)
- Holder contempt: Presidential power under siege (politico.com)