With the United States Supreme Court ruling to uphold the President Barack Hussein Obama health care law, this decision for all purposes President Obama today handed over the November 6, 2012 United States presidential elections to Mitt Romney. Besides the United States of America having a broken economy, this decision by the USSC has for all purposes nailed shut the coffin for the Obama era of the White House.
Frankly, I was never all that crazy for Mitt Romney, but this decision today pretty much has handed him the White House because it will not only make the United States federal government grow to the point of out-of-control, but it will also bring it much, much closer to an outright dictatorship which I also FEAR.
Mr. Romney said that first thing as soon as he becomes President he will begin the process to repeal Obamacare. Mr. Romney, I will hold you to it. As the late Ronald Reagan, the 40th President of the United States of America has said, “trust, but verify.”. Mr. Romney I must go along with that statement, in other words DO NOT FORGET what you have said TODAY after the USSC ruling on Obamacare.
This decision also increases what I have also have been fighting, my increasing cynical view over people who govern and now added to that, to the court system of this country. It increases my distrust.
Look for that to be the case with more Americans viewing government and the courts in the same light. This is NOT A GOOD DAY FOR AMERICA.
How IRONIC, just a few days before Independence Day 2012, the birthday of the United States, July 4th.
Today is also the day to begin to TAKE THIS COUNTRY BACK.
Election Day 2012 is coming. It is time to THROW OUT those who are in public office who support this mess of a law and vote in those who WILL support its repeal. This law is NOT A SUCESS, but TRULY A FAILURE.
Let the first politico to be VOTED OUT be President Obama and those who support this mess of a law on November 6, 2012. Stand up for both America and for liberty!
- Poll: Hispanics’ view of Obama improving (tbo.com)
- Washington Post’s Ruth Marcus: Court Decision On ObamaCare Lose-Lose For Obama (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Poll: Obama leads Romney in swing states – Newsday (newsday.com)
- Obama Well in the Lead Among Hispanic Voters, Romney Falls Further Behind (hispanicallyspeakingnews.com)
- Mitt Romney makes campaign stop in Sterling, Virginia (wjla.com)
- Romney: ‘My guess is they’re not sleeping real well at the White House’ (thehill.com)
- MOODY’S: Obama Is Still Likely To Beat Mitt Romney In November (businessinsider.com)
- India slammed in Obama campaign crossfire (thehindu.com)
- Barack Obama Is Crushing Mitt Romney In Swing States (businessinsider.com)
- Proof that Outsourcing Issue Could Re-Elect Obama? (decoded.nationaljournal.com)
- Another “Slap” In The Face Of The United States (AMNESTY) (annem040359.wordpress.com)