This political ad is up there with the worse political ads. It is not only using a woman’s death for its political purposes, but also IT IS JUST SIMPLY IS NOT TRUE.
GOOD JOB CNN!
With MANY THANKS To Both GOPCYMI And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- CNN: ‘Romney Killed My Wife’ Ad Not Accurate (sweetness-light.com)
- CNN Fact Checks Priorities USA Ad Blaming Mitt Romney For Woman’s Death (mediaite.com)
- CNN Takes Apart Obama Super-PAC Ad Blaming Romney for Woman’s Cancer Death, Tells Obama Aide ‘It’s Full of Falsehoods’ (newsbusters.org)
- Stephanie Cutter Fact-Checks CNN On SuperPAC Ad Blaming Mitt Romney For Death Of Steelworker’s Wife (mediaite.com)
- Had CNN on tonight while working! So many nasty political attack ads-some authorized by candidates+ some not. Wouldn’t it be awesome if candidates even for a week wd quit ads+give the money to house+ feed people. It’s a dream I know, but I can still hope! (jeremyreynalds.wordpress.com)
- CNN Coverage: Immigration Policy Changes (cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com)
- Out and Out-liars (marklabriola.com)
- Call or Write CNN (dianeravitch.net)
- CNN airs Punjab map for Nikki Haley (politico.com)
- CNN: Cancer Ad ‘Not Accurate;’ Woman Diagnosed in ’06; Lost Her Own Job/Healthcare in ’03 (gestetnerupdates.com)