“Former wrestling executive Linda McMahon on Tuesday was given a second chance to try to win an open U.S. Senate seat, easily besting veteran former U.S. Rep. Christopher Shays in a Republican primary.
With MANY THANKS To Susan Hagh And NBCConnecticut. Read More Here:“McMahon, Murphy Win Senate Primaries”
A brief word of advice, Ms. McMahon, please, please stick to the pressing issues, and if need be, do what Mitt Romney has done yesterday, STAND UP to the mudslinging with firmness. I am concerned that Rep. Chris Murphy, United States of America House of Representatives, (D/CT) could very well resort to that. Do not lower yourself to his level. Stick to the issues and take a firm stand against the mudslinging.
- Linda McMahon has spent $61 million trying to get elected (news.yahoo.com)
- Linda McMahon Has Spent $61 Million Trying to Get Elected (theatlanticwire.com)
- Linda McMahon wins Conn. GOP senate primary (cbsnews.com)
- And it’ll be McMahon vs. Murphy in fall|Murphy criticizes opponent’s wealth; McMahon says jobs are issue (rep-am.com)
- WWE fans fear Linda McMahon’s primary win means less sex and violence (twitchy.com)
- McMahon Wins Conn. GOP Primary – ABC News (abcnews.go.com)
- Linda McMahon Beats Chris Shays In Connecticut GOP Senate Primary, Will Face Chris Murphy (alan.com)
- Linda McMahon crushes Shays in Senate primary (politico.com)
- Linda McMahon Dominates GOP Senate Primary in Connecticut (nymag.com)
- McMahon, Murphy Win Big in Connecticut Senate Primaries (hotlineoncall.nationaljournal.com)