Vice President Joe Biden did it again. He goofs up while he gives a campaign speech. He makes reference to the 20th century. Oh Vice President Biden would it SURPRISE YOU THAT WE LIVE IN WHAT IS CALLED THE 21st CENTURY?
Could it be that the pressure and stress is now getting to Vice President Biden and that he could very well be “losing it?” Or is it more and more revealing who Vice President Biden really is?
I sense more and more that the latter is the most likely case.
As for Sarah Palin wanting to see President Barack Hussein Obama replacing Vice President Biden with Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, PLEASE, let this team be, this is a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY for the American people to see the differences between the Romney/Ryan team vs. the Obama/Biden team in the next three months ahead.
- At Last Standing Up To Those Who Do Mudslinging (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Vice President Joe Biden to speak in Blacksburg Wednesday (wsls.com)
- Biden draws Romney rebuke with ‘chains’ remark (sfgate.com)
- Joe Biden Threatens Republicans Will Put You in Chains (theatlanticwire.com)
- Biden on Romney: ‘They’re going to put y’all back in chains’ (poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com)
- Romney deriding Biden for ‘back in chains’ remark (kansascity.com)
- Obama Endorses Biden’s “Chains” Claim (minx.cc)
- Joe Biden Confuses North Carolina & Virginia (redalexandriava.com)
- Team Obama confident Biden can take on Ryan despite new gaffe (thehill.com)
- Vice President Joe Biden coming back to Michigan next week (mlive.com)