It seems that this week is the week that the Democrats began to have raw nerves over the course of the events of the last week or so. Not surprised, because the Democrats KNOW that the Republicans are catching fire with many Americans who are focused on resolving the very difficult problems that are troubling the United States of America with the Mitt Romney and Rep. Paul Ryan team, which this week alone has been attracting huge crowds.
While both Mr. Romney and Rep. Ryan bring to these gatherings not only new ideas but a very positive and an important message, the Democrats, starting with the President Barack Hussein Obama White House, has been starting to show their “true selves” in responding the recent events coming from the Romney/Ryan team.
And the true selves of the Democrats are beginning to show in how the Romney/Ryan team, the GOP/Republicans, and the conservative base have been subjected to the mudslinging attacks and abuse. And not only that, witnessing a Vice President who spoke words boarding on the “racist” this week and misspeaking most of the time. All the misspeak and misleading words coming from Vice President Joe Biden is the gifts that keep on giving. Truly the nerves of the Democrats are starting to show.
What has been going on is simply a warm-up for what is going to be a very interesting upcoming political season. Look for desperation to set in not just over at the President Obama White House, but with the Democrats as there is a resurgence in the direction of the conservative side of the GOP.
- At Last Standing Up To Those Who Do Mudslinging (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Democrats’ nerves start to show as Ryan fires up conservative voters (guardian.co.uk)
- Not Surprised By Mitt Romney’s Decision To Go With Rep. Paul Ryan, Here Is Why (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Mitt Romney, Democrats feud over Medicare (newsobserver.com)
- Holy Crap, Was the Ryan Pick Brilliant? (thecynicalchristian.blogspot.com)
- Paul Ryan well-off but not megarich, financial forms show (foxnews.com)
- With Ryan pick, the campaign conversation shifts (firstread.nbcnews.com)
- Harsh words for Obama mark end of Romney bus trip (cnsnews.com)
- Democrats’ nerves start to show as Ryan fires up conservative voters – The Guardian (guardian.co.uk)