As the Rep. Todd Akins incident has gotten bigger, MSNBC‘s show “Hardball” with Chris Mathews, talking about GOP/Republican United States Presidential 2012 election candidate Mitt Romney coming out to state that Rep. Akin MUST STEP DOWN from the Missouri United States Senate race not only for the good of the United States, but for the state of Missouri also. Add to that what Rush Limbaugh said yesterday.
Towards the end, Chris Mathews as always adds his own LIBERAL SPIN, as LIBERAL MSM folks do. A sure sign that the old msm is CORRUPT BIGTIME.
With MANY THANKS To Both Speakmymind02 And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- Extreme! (prairieweather.typepad.com)
- Bryan Fischer Says Todd Akin’s Comments About ‘Legitimate Rape’ Were ‘Absolutely Right’ (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Ed Mathews: Chris Wallace moderates panel in Erie (goerie.com)
- Akin releases apology video, doesn’t drop out of Missouri Senate race (redalertpolitics.com)
- Akin to a Disaster (lookingintothearena.wordpress.com)
- Romney: Akin should ‘exit the Senate race’ (firstread.nbcnews.com)
- Akin faces deadline today to withdraw (cnn.com)
- Todd Akin Defies Top Republicans, Refuses to Quit (news92fm.com)
- Chris Christie Calls Todd Akin’s ‘Legitimate Rape’ Remark ‘Reprehensible’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Gov Christie: Missouri congressman’s rape comments were ‘absolutely asinine’ (nj.com)