Today, November 6, 2012, is Election Day 2012. This year, we have not only the United States Presidential elections, but also the United States of America House of Representatives and Senate elections, as well as any state governors, plus state elected offices as well. This day, which many people around the world, yearning to come to this country and to do what we Americans take for granted, MUST NEVER EVER BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED by us Americans.
Today also is a day that we Americans who are VERY CONCERNED about the course of the direction this nation is on, can make OUR VOICES HEARD by VOTING OUT President Barack Hussein Obama and VOTING IN Governor Mitt Romney. The future of the United States of America,and generation’s of Americans both born who are young with those who have not even been born, DEPENDS ON IT.
We have an OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE HISTORY and to TAKE THIS COUNTRY BACK.
Today “we the American people” can take our country back. VOTE.
- Was President Barack Hussein Obama Speaking And Acting Desperate? (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- The US presidential elections (antiguaobserver.com)
- Tweets from trending hashtag “Blacks4Romney” [OPINION] (americanlivewire.com)
- Oh Chris (Chris Mathews) This One Is For You! (Chris Mathews Meltdown After First Presidential Debate) (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Investing the Executive Power of the United States of America (frted.wordpress.com)
- President Barack Hussein Obama….For ALL. (theobamacrat.com)
- US heads to polls in tight race (bbc.co.uk)
- Vote (iknead2knit.wordpress.com)
- My election day prediction (mattdantodd.com)