A few days ago, in the city of Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America, what has been done each year, the major marathon road race of the Boston Marathon, the 117th, which honors physical strength in the area of running, was marred by the horrible event of two pressure cooker bombing attacks towards the finish line. The result was nothing but horrible, 3 people killed, one of them, an 8-year-old boy and close to 170 injured, many losing limbs in the process.
Today, a few days after the Boston Marathon bombings attacks, and the presentation of a video and pictures of the suspects, Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, of Cambridge, MA, and older brother, Tamerlane Tsarnaev, 26 who were the ones who planted the two bombs. This morning, during an intense man hunt, the older brother was shot and killed and the younger brother still on the run.
Could this very horrible incident in Boston this week be a possible sign of possible things to come; that the famous “clash of civilizations“, between the Islamic east vs. the Jewish-Christian west has very much and sadly so, has come to the shores of the United States of America?
Could we be seeing the start of a very violent and disturbing trend coming to the United States of America?
- Report: Suspects’ uncle ‘shocked’ (politico.com)
- Boston bombing suspects identified as Tsarnaev brothers from Russia, near Chechnya (rt.com)
- Everything We Know About the Alleged Boston Bombers (gawker.com)
- BOSTON BOMBER – Chechen Djohar Tsarnaev’s Facebook Page (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Boston bombing suspects ‘are brothers’ Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev and Tamerlane Tzarnaev with links to Chechnya (thisismoney.co.uk)
- LIVE UPDATES: manhunt underway in Watertown, MA for Boston Marathon bombing suspect (voicerussia.com)
- Boston Marathon Bombings: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev On The Run (lezgetreal.com)
- Tamerlane and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev: Boston Bombing Suspects Identified, Latter Still on Loose (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Boston suspects identified as brothers (newsnet5.com)
- Suspects in Boston bombing described as brothers from Chechnya (fox6now.com)
4 thoughts on “Has Clash Of Civilizations Come To America? (UPDATE)”
You’re a little late there amen. The clash hit us domestically at the 1st WTC bombing.
While the first attacks against America go back to 1993 and then again on September 11, 2001, what took place a few days ago hit an American city during its most loved major sporting event, the Boston Marathon.
Alexander the Great beat back Gog and Magog at Caucasian Dervent and their descendents massacred Custer’s Last Stand but Gibbon glorified them