Good grief, in the minutes after the horrible Navy Yard shooting ended, the gun control supporters come out to call for an increase in laws restricting guns.
Starting with Chris Mathews of MSNBC‘s “Hardball“, making statements as such: “Average members of the NRA aren’t criminals, but their opposition to stricter gun laws enables “bad people” to obtain guns — such as the Washington Navy Yard shooter, MSNBC’s Chris Matthews said.
“These could be good people doing bad things,” Matthews said Monday on “Hardball.”
“The United States has a hell of a lot of guns. It has a hell of a lot of gun owners, not just NRA members,” the MSNBC host said. “A hell of a lot of guns in the hands of a hell of a lot of people, and it’s very easy to get a gun. The question is, what makes us uniquely bad in that direction?”
What is even worse is that even United States Senator Diane Feinstein, (D/CA) once again is calling for increase strict gun controls
“When will enough be enough?” Feinstein said in a statement Monday evening.
“Congress must stop shirking its responsibility and resume a thoughtful debate on gun violence in this country,” she said. “We must do more to stop this endless loss of life.”
The PROBLEM I see is that every time there is a horrible shooting incident, people who have an agenda from the get-go, and who USE these senseless killings to promote the idea that it is okay to grab the guns from those who are law-abiding, sane, individuals. This is an outright attack on the 2nd Amendment of the United States of America Constitution.
What would be better is ENFORCE the laws against gun crimes that are on the books already, both federal and state, rather than go after people who are simply exercising their 2nd Amendment rights to “keep and bear arms.”
It would even be better, much better to address both the issues of mental illnesses, which more and more information is coming out about the gun shooter, Aaron Alexis, 34 had mental illness issues. Plus even much better, let’s look at rediscovering as Americans our spiritual heritage, which is based on our Judeo-Christian faiths moral heritage.
With MANY THANKS To Both Alex Pappas And The Daily Caller. Read More Here:Feinstein calls for new gun control laws again after Navy Yard shooting
With MANY THANKS To Both Greg Richter And NewsMax. Read More Here:Chris Matthews: NRA Sometimes “Good People Doing Bad Things”
With MANY THANKS To Matt Apuzzo, Adam Goldman, And AP. Read More Here:Officals: Gunman Treated For Mental Health Issues
- Feinstein calls for new gun control laws again after Navy Yard shooting (dailycaller.com)
- The Market Ticker – Heh Feinstein — STFU (Navy Yard Shootings) (market-ticker.org)
- Another Gun Massacre and Another Powerful Reason for Stronger Gun Control Laws (thedailybanter.com)
- Dianne Feinstein slams Congress for ‘shirking its responsibility’ on gun laws (rawstory.com)
- My Thoughts Concerning the Naval Yard Shooting (v1p3rarms.wordpress.com)
- NRA responds to Navy Yard: We are grieving and praying (tv.msnbc.com)
- Feinstein calls for new gun control laws again after Navy Yard shooting (wchildblog.com)
- Feinstein is at it again. (gunrightssavelives.com)
- Feinstein calls for new gun control laws again after Navy Yard shooting (lunaticoutpost.com)
- And on Cue Feinstein calls for new gun control laws again after Navy Yard shooting (ampoch.wordpress.com)