This has been the talk of the Twitter feeds:
If Romney wins I’m Starting a Riot….Who’s WIT ME???
Is this what Obama meant when he called for a “more civil” tone in U.S. politics?
This does not come to me with any surprised. It is a certain sign that President Obama has got a very high likelihood that he will lose the 2012 USA Presidential election to Governor Mitt Romney. Governor Romney has been gaining ground the since the end of the first Presidential debate. He is showing to more voters that he can and will lead, which includes working to get the USA back on track. Also will bring back a sense of “adult leadership” to the White House, which is so very much-needed.
PREDICTION? My prediction is that Governor Romney will win, but there will not be any riots whatsoever.
With MANY THANKS To Twitchey.com. Read More HERE:“New Civility: Obama Supporters Threaten To Riot If Romney Wins; Update: Deleted Tweets”
- Obama’s Thug Supporters Threaten to Riot When He Loses (sfcmac.wordpress.com)
- New civility: Obama supporters threaten to riot if Romney wins (twitchy.com)
- New Threats to Riot if Obama Loses Election (pakalertpress.com)
- Will The Election Results Cause Massive Riots To Erupt All Over America? (truthfrequencyradio.com)
- The Left threaten to riot and assassinate Romney (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Is Post-Election Riot Threat Real? (personalliberty.com)
- 50 Crazy Things That Obama Supporters Are Threatening To Do If Romney Wins (endoftheamericandream.com)
- New Threats to Riot if Obama Loses Election (givemeliberty01.com)
- Could this be the OCTOBER SURPRISE in November? (hwnsurf.me)
- Was President Barack Hussein Obama Speaking And Acting Desperate? (annem040359.wordpress.com)