On Tuesday, November 6, 2012, I had in one day’s time received two very bad news messages, first, after I had gone to the local voting place to vote and having come home, received a telephone call telling me that my only and older brother, Ronald E. Volowski, aged 64, was found dead in his bed, having died in his sleep despite efforts to saved him via emergency medical first responders efforts.
Later on, at night, had gotten the news that President Barack Hussein Obama won re-election to the United States of America position of President, defeating former MA Governor Mitt Romney.
What happened on that day, was BOTH the death not only of a very dear brother, but also the death of a major super power. I could not believe both my ears and eyes when it was announced that President Obama won re-election. It looks more like a combination of not only the promise of “freebies,” with “changing demographics,” but also it is possible that there was massive “voter fraud“ as well. Frankly, it would not surprise me if it is ALL OF THE ABOVE that lead to the re-election of President Obama.
What I am seeing is a nation that is dying before my very eyes.
What I have gone through these last few months, dealing with my own health issues, an aging mother, and the death first of the man I have loved for 21 years, David Anthony Muszynski on September 10, 2012, and now my older brother Ronald Edward Volowski, on November 6, 2012, having died in his sleep, I am now dealing with two personal heart breaks.
Add to that, I am now losing the nation I love, the United States of America.
The one lesson I have learned now is that I am going to focus more on both my spirituality and Christian/Roman Catholic faith. I am NOW DONE with political parties, and will focus more on not only the above, but on current events and other articles in regards to this blog and my daily life.
The larger focus will be on my pilgrimage to my real home, which is HEAVEN.
Ronald, with LOVE, I will miss you. RIP Ronald.
United States of America, it was GOOD while it lasted. RIP United States of America.
- 30 States Petition Federal Government to Secede After Election (irenealia.wordpress.com)
- Welcome To The New United Socialist Paradise States Of America (buzzfeed.com)
- Oh Chris (Chris Mathews) This One Is For You! (Chris Mathews Meltdown After First Presidential Debate) (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- America, Take Your Country Back TODAY (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- 20 states demand secession from US (nation.com.pk)
- Divided States Of America: 20 States Petition To Secede After Re-Election Of President Obama (oldschool945.com)
- 1776-2012: Barack Obama Re-elected President Of The United States Of America (midnightwatcher.wordpress.com)
- Some Missouri residents file secession petitions to White House (kansascity.com)