Today, Thursday, September 11, 2014, we remember thirteen years earlier the horrific attack of the United States of America, in New York City, at the World Trade Center Towers, in Washington D.C., at the Pentagon, and in a field in Pennsylvania. Despite that this very same USA is under threat once again in time to being attacked, still America and Lady Liberty still stand. God Bless America!
I have been reading how those Americans in uniform are reacting to the release of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl from the Taliban this past weekend. There responses have been very much angry responses. Can you blame them?
This release also comes in the realization that it cost the lives of six American solders in an effort to rescue him. How is their families reacting to this recent revelation? I would not be surprised if they are very much outrage also.
From The Weekly Standard:
“That’s not true,” says Specialist Cody Full, who served in the same platoon as Bergdahl, and whose tweets over the weekend as @CodyFNfootball offered an early firsthand account of Bergdahl’s departure. “He was not a hero. What he did was not honorable. He knowingly deserted and put thousands of people in danger because he did. We swore to an oath and we upheld ours. He did not.”
“He walked off—and ‘walked off’ is a nice way to put it,” says Specialist Josh Cornelison, the medic in Bergdahl’s platoon. “He was accounted for late that afternoon. He very specifically planned to walk out in the middle of the night.”
“He was a deserter,” says Specialist Full. “There’s no question in the minds of anyone in our platoon.”
The sad thing about all this is that it will not only drive decent and good armed forces people from the armed, but may end up help to discourage via word of mouth those who want to join.
First, I want to thank those who served including those six who died looking for Sgt. Bergdahl. Second this releasing of the six “dream team” terrorist group will in time, come back to haunt the United States of America in a horrible way.
With MANY THANKS To Stephen F. Hayes And The Weekly Standard. Read More Here:http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/we-swore-oath-and-we-upheld-ours-he-did-not_794093.html
What took place this past week in the release from captivity, of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl simply is being done to drive away the recent VA scandal. While it is important to not leave any military service people behind, what took place this past weekend is simply very disturbing.
From The Hill website:
“The Sunday shows were packed with administration officials defending the decision and Republicans launching into political attacks against President Obama and the administration for transferring five Taliban members from Guantanamo Bay to Qatar in exchange for the release of Bergdahl, the 28-year-old whom the Taliban released on Saturday.
“Disturbing” was how Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) put it on ABC’s “This Week.”
“Dangerous,” echoed House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers (R-Mich.) on CNN’s “State of The Union.”
“We need more information about the conditions of where they’re going to be and how,” said Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) on CBS’s “Face The Nation.”
This indeed is disturbing and my biggest concern is that these released terrorists could very well kill more Americans in the future. I wonder very much what must the families of the victims and heroes of September 11th, 2001 must be thinking?
All the more reason why this will just make the United States of America look much weaker in the eyes of the world.
While it is wonderful to get this former POW release back to his family, how this was done brings up a lot more questions then there are answers.
With MANY THANKS To The Hill And To Kevin Cirilli. Read More Here:http://hehill.com/policy/defense/207856-bergdahl-bumps-va-from-spotlight
Do not be surprise if there is going to be more to come from the Boston Marathon Bombing.
“A Quincy man has been charged with obstructing the investigation of the Boston Marathon bombings, the U.S. Attorney’s Office just announced.
Khairullozhon Matanov, 23, is charged in an indictment that was unsealed today, with one count of destroying, altering, and falsifying records, documents, and tangible objects in a federal investigation, specifically information on his computer, and three counts of making materially false, fictitious, and fraudulent statements in a federal terrorism investigation.
With MANY THANKS To Both The Boston Herald.com And Joe Dwinell. Read More Here:http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/herald_bulldog/2014/05/quincy_man_charged_in_boston_marathon_bombing
Now Mr. President Barack Hussein Obama, what is it going to be, for the United States of America, to lead as a global leader or to show that you are now “weak” as in “show restraint” ?
United States of America President Obama, giving today the graduation speech at the Army West Point Academy today explains what has been going on in regards as of late to the planned withdrawal of USA armed forces troops in the country of Afghanistan by 2016.
What it now all comes down to is that, to the new graduates from West Point and I do extend my congrats to them and to their families, that the United States of America is NOT your parent’s or even your grandparent’s United States of America.
Safe to say, to both America’s friends and enemies, that is NOW going to be viewed as WEAKNESS, no ifs, ands, or buts.
This is the United States of America in 2014, a nation that has now showed that being weak now pays off as well as being POLITICAL CORRECT.
WELCOME to United States Army leadership West Point Academy Class of 2014 and to the United States of America of 2014.
With MANY THANKS To Both The AP Or Associated Press And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
Good grief, in the minutes after the horrible Navy Yard shooting ended, the gun control supporters come out to call for an increase in laws restricting guns.
Starting with Chris Mathews of MSNBC‘s “Hardball“, making statements as such: “Average members of the NRA aren’t criminals, but their opposition to stricter gun laws enables “bad people” to obtain guns — such as the Washington Navy Yard shooter, MSNBC’s Chris Matthews said.
“These could be good people doing bad things,” Matthews said Monday on “Hardball.”
“The United States has a hell of a lot of guns. It has a hell of a lot of gun owners, not just NRA members,” the MSNBC host said. “A hell of a lot of guns in the hands of a hell of a lot of people, and it’s very easy to get a gun. The question is, what makes us uniquely bad in that direction?”
What is even worse is that even United States Senator Diane Feinstein, (D/CA) once again is calling for increase strict gun controls
“When will enough be enough?” Feinstein said in a statement Monday evening.
“Congress must stop shirking its responsibility and resume a thoughtful debate on gun violence in this country,” she said. “We must do more to stop this endless loss of life.”
The PROBLEM I see is that every time there is a horrible shooting incident, people who have an agenda from the get-go, and who USE these senseless killings to promote the idea that it is okay to grab the guns from those who are law-abiding, sane, individuals. This is an outright attack on the 2nd Amendment of the United States of America Constitution.
What would be better is ENFORCE the laws against gun crimes that are on the books already, both federal and state, rather than go after people who are simply exercising their 2nd Amendment rights to “keep and bear arms.”
It would even be better, much better to address both the issues of mental illnesses, which more and more information is coming out about the gun shooter, Aaron Alexis, 34 had mental illness issues. Plus even much better, let’s look at rediscovering as Americans our spiritual heritage, which is based on our Judeo-Christian faiths moral heritage.
With MANY THANKS To Both Alex Pappas And The Daily Caller. Read More Here:Feinstein calls for new gun control laws again after Navy Yard shooting
With MANY THANKS To Both Greg Richter And NewsMax. Read More Here:Chris Matthews: NRA Sometimes “Good People Doing Bad Things”
With MANY THANKS To Matt Apuzzo, Adam Goldman, And AP. Read More Here:Officals: Gunman Treated For Mental Health Issues
- Feinstein calls for new gun control laws again after Navy Yard shooting (dailycaller.com)
- The Market Ticker – Heh Feinstein — STFU (Navy Yard Shootings) (market-ticker.org)
- Another Gun Massacre and Another Powerful Reason for Stronger Gun Control Laws (thedailybanter.com)
- Dianne Feinstein slams Congress for ‘shirking its responsibility’ on gun laws (rawstory.com)
- My Thoughts Concerning the Naval Yard Shooting (v1p3rarms.wordpress.com)
- NRA responds to Navy Yard: We are grieving and praying (tv.msnbc.com)
- Feinstein calls for new gun control laws again after Navy Yard shooting (wchildblog.com)
- Feinstein is at it again. (gunrightssavelives.com)
- Feinstein calls for new gun control laws again after Navy Yard shooting (lunaticoutpost.com)
- And on Cue Feinstein calls for new gun control laws again after Navy Yard shooting (ampoch.wordpress.com)
……This was the planned “million Muslim march” ?
Hello. How ironic, the group that got a permit to have a million Muslim march turned out to have no more than 2 dozen protesters, and also being subjected to the counter protests of a small Christian protesting group while the 2 million bikers who were NOT given a permit had a much, much greater turn out. Goes to show who shows greater love and support for the United States of America.
With MANY THANKS To Both oliverdrcy And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- Bikers Denied Permit to counter Muslim March on 9/11 (jericho777.wordpress.com)
- Million Muslim March Attendees Confronted By Christians On National Mall (patdollard.com)
- UPDATE: Only 25 Show Up For Million Muslim March (patdollard.com)
- ‘Muhammad Is A Pedophile!’: Million Muslim March Meets With Counter-Protest (patdollard.com)
- BREAKING: ‘2 Million Bikers’ Arrive In D.C. – ‘Million Muslim March’ A Flop (ijreview.com)
- ‘2 Million Bikers’ roar over Muslims in D.C. (wnd.com)
- Let’s Roll: Motorcyclists Prove Patriotism over Muslim March (townhall.com)
- So How Did the Million Muslim March and Two Million Biker Ride Go? (grumpyelder.com)
- A Million Muslims and Two Million Bikers (americanthinker.com)
- BREAKING: ‘2 Million Bikers’ Arrive In D.C. – ‘Million Muslim March’ A Flop; Cops Outnumber Muslims (mikesright.wordpress.com)
In the United States of America‘s national capital, Washington D.C., a huge ride in by the 2 Million Bikers to honor not only the memory of those who died on September 11, 2001, but also those who have had or are serving in the USA military as either vveterans or active military. THANK-YOU bikers for taking time to ride to Washington D.C. and God Bless. See you next year.
With MANY THANKS To Both It’s Not Wrong To Be Right And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- Bikers inspire a nation; media asleep at the wheel (bizpacreview.com)
- ‘Million Muslim March’ 2013 and ‘2 Million Bikers’ [VIDEO]: Washington D.C. rally expected on anniversary of September 11 attacks (christiantoday.com)
- Patriot Bikers Prove That We Will Not Be Silenced (absolutefury.wordpress.com)
- Backfire! Washington, D.C. denial of 2-million bikers no-stop drive thru permit on 9-11-13 means all day stop and go ride. (trevorloudon.com)
- HERE THEY COME: Bikers headed to DC despite being denied permit (therightscoop.com)
- ‘2 Million Bikers’ turnout blows away ‘handful’ at ‘Million Muslim’ gathering in DC [pics, video] (twitchy.com)
- 2 Million Bikers Invade D.C. and Remind Us That 9/11 Still Means Something to Real Americans (thelastgreatstand.com)
- kickstand up! ‘2 Million Bikers’ participants head to D.C. for 9/11 [photos] (twitchy.com)
- Backfire! D.C. Denial of 2-Million Bikers No-Stop Drive Thru Permit (tomohalloran.com)
- 2 Million Bikers Invade D.C. and Remind Us That 9/11 Still Means Something to Real Americans (freedomoutpost.com)
Starting today, Wednesday, September 11, 2013, I am beginning my Anne’s Power Surge Blog once again, a new and fresh start. Over the past year of from July 2012 until yesterday has been the worse 14 months in my life. From having had a life threatening illness, losing my long time boyfriend of 21 years David, then my older only brother Ron, having aged out so fast from what happened which included dealing with arthritic knees. Add to that with dealing with an aging mother and an ill older sister, I have carried many crosses.
The most heartbreaking cross I had to carry was to lose the love of my life, my dear beloved David. Having taken his journey home to God very suddenly one year ago yesterday, September 10, 2013. He went home to God way too soon. David was also my beloved soul mate. On what would have been 22 years for David and I together, I went on pilgrimage to the Divine Mercy Shrine in Stockbridge, MA, USA. There I gave to God both David and Ron, putting them both in God’s loving, merciful, hands and sacred heart. On September 6, 2013, between the two anniversaries, I went to Hillside Cemetery to place two long-stem red roses on his grave as a reminder of our eternal relationship. Spent a brief time with David. I realized now David as with Ron, both live forever in my heart. Both September 10 and November 6 are now their new birthdays, birthdays into eternal life. I look forward to the day I will be reunited in the next, eternal life.
Like David and Ron, the people who died on September 11, 2001, be it in the two WTC towers, in the Pentagon, or in the field in PA, died way before their time to die. For this reason, I will forever view both September 10 and 11 of each year as TWO SOMBER DAYS.
NEVER, EVER FORGET.
- A somber remembrance (livinglifemyway2013.wordpress.com)
- 9/11 anniversary to be marked with somber tributes (newsok.com)
- 9/11 anniversary being marked with somber tributes (khou.com)
- 9/11 anniversary to be marked with somber tributes (sfgate.com)
- Somber U.S. ceremonies mark 12th anniversary of September 11 attacks (scooprocket.com)
- 9/11 anniversary marked with somber tributes (troyrecord.com)
- 9/11 Anniversary To Be Marked With Somber Tributes (truelabour.wordpress.com)
- 9/11 anniversary to be marked with somber tributes (onenewspage.us)
- 9/11 anniversary to be marked with somber tributes (councilonblackminnesotans.wordpress.com)
- 9/11 Remembrances Take Somber Tone (kktv.com)
Each year, since my father, Vincent E. Volowski, has passed on, Memorial Day become also for I, Father’s Day. My father had served in the Coast Guards during World War 2. It was a time when that branch of the military was on a military footing. I remember seeing an old picture or two of him in his formal Coast Guard uniform. Growing up I do not remember him talking about his time in the service. That does not come as a surprise because those who served during that war more often than that, kept their memories, often painful of the major battles, to themselves.
My father passed on in May of 1999, at the age of 76 from heart failure. After the war, he went on to work at Pratt And Whitney Aircraft and went on to marry my mother, Edna Charlout. I am the third and the last of his 3 children, with my older sister Diane and my late brother Ronald.
This Memorial Day 2013 had taken on a whole new meaning, not just because it has been over a month since the horrible terrorism bombing attacks up in Boston, MA, USA, during the tail end of the Boston Marathon, plus add-on, the recent murder in the United Kingdom of a British solder. The reality is that the generation of World War 2, its veterans are now fading into history, and not just the veterans, the generation that was first was called “the greatest generation” which also includes my mother is making its way into history.
Last night I watched on PBS the yearly Memorial Day concert from the USA Capitol. There was a special tribute to the late actor Charles Derling who would come in each year, as a veteran of World War 2 himself, and great emotion, would do a reflection on the major battles of that war. Mr. Darling passed on early this year. To his credit, he gave a voice to the veterans of that period, including my father. To him I say many, many thank-you for your service to the United States of America.
To my dear father, your youngest daughter who in about during the course of these past 8 months has had her share of not just real hurt but real heartbreak, which now extends to the struggles of physical challenge; I want to say with love, FATHER, THANK-YOU for your service to the United States of America during World War 2.
To all the men and women of the United States of America who had given THEIR ALL, THEIR VERY LIVES for the freedom that the USA now has I also do say. THANK-YOU.
- Memorial Day honored across the Southland on Memorial Day (abclocal.go.com)
- Memory (whittierstrong.wordpress.com)
- What Memorial Day Means to Me (mrwyattghhs.wordpress.com)
- On Memorial Day: Some Memories. And a Thank-You (thewritesideof50.com)
- Oldest Veteran, 107, to Celebrate Memorial Day With Cigars and Whiskey (VIDEO) (thestir.cafemom.com)
- When Memorial Day Means More Than BBQ (threerights.wordpress.com)
- Memorial Day Story: The Long Walk Home (thomaspluck.com)
- Happy Memorial Day! (batjac.wordpress.com)
- What Memorial Day means to one soldier’s little girl (timesunion.com)
- Memorial Day “Let there be peace on earth…and let it begin with me.” (tapcopim.com)
With MANY THANKS To Both YouTube And WTNH TV. Watch Video Bellow.