Last night’s debate between President Barack Hussein Obama and Governor Mitt Romney, (D/IL/USA and R/MA) showed two different styles of leadership. One that presented a very clear, direct, no-nonsense, and clear form of leadership. The other one, showing more of a desperate effort in both words and actions to hide from his record of four years of failure.
The debate was more of a boxing match then a Presidential debate. President Obama, through efforts to deny and lie, and with the help of Candy Crowley who also went out of her way to give President Obama more time, 44:04 minutes than Governor Romney, and in a way DID NOT DO THE JOB she was supposed to do, moderate in a fair and balanced manner last night’s debate. This was WRONG and helped to EXPOSED the majority of the “old msm” for what they are the cheerleading section for President Obama.
Governor Romney, despite what was thrown in his way, WON the debate by his presenting in much detail what his positions are on the important issues. Also Governor Romney showed himself to be a take charge, fully articulate, very much capable, and compassionate leader who not only loves the United States of America but also list a number of good ideas.
President Obama came off from the debate as not only “speaking” and “acting” desperate, but showed very much he was much more interested in trying to push Governor Romney into an argument in order for President Obama would try to make Governor Romney look bad. Governor Romney would have none of that. Instead he stayed focussed on the issues, even not falling for the famous President Obama’s “war on women” accusation.
By staying focussed on the issues and not being drawn into going into personal attacks, Governor Romney not only won last night’s debate but also won more people to support him. On the other hand, those who supported President Obama and I would not be all that surprised, must have gone into “panic mode” figuring it out that their guy has blown for them, “a golden opportunity” to close the deal for them.
Could last night’s debate most likely have sealed the deal for Governor Romney?
According to an article by Dick Morris, it makes it more clear by his list that Governor Romney listed issues that are the most important:
“1. Romney made very clear the case against Obama’s economic record and Obama’s rebuttal about 5 million jobs was pathetic.
2. Romney injected the China issue, big time, and tapped into a strong public sentiment on the issue.
3. Romney made the effective case that Obama is anti-oil, coal, and gas and that this has doubled gas prices.
5. Romney rebutted the attacks on him over Chinese investments.
6. Romney explained his tax plan well and to everyone’s satisfaction.
7. Obama erred in trying to make us believe that he always felt Libya was a terror attack. We all heard him blame the movie.”
Mr. Morris shows that by Governor Romney in answering the questions presented to him by the town hall like meeting set-up, he showed what issues he is willing to go to work on that viewers and listeners had the chance to get a sample of where he stands on the issues.
President Obama in turn brought up in detail issues such as the question of the 47% percent, illegal immigration, and a very heated response to Governor Romney’s accusation of President Obama going to Las Vegas to campaign while an American ambassador and three others were murdered in Libya.
President Obama was trying to defend a failed record in an effort to get reelected.
In the end it was Governor Romney who was to win the debate last night. This can only help the growing momentum that is going his way on the road to the November 6, 2012 general elections.
With MANY THANKS To Both Fox News And Dick Morris. Read More Here:“Romney Won The Second Debate”
- Oh Chris (Chris Mathews) This One Is For You! (Chris Mathews Meltdown After First Presidential Debate) (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Secret Campaign Promises President Barack Hussein Obama is Keeping From You (poetryman69.typepad.com)
- Hillary Clinton Taking One For The Team Does Not Exonerate Barack Hussein Obama (pumabydesign001.com)
- Obama Insists ‘Fundamentals’ of Election Favor Him Despite ‘Bad Night’ at Debate (abcnews.go.com)
- 2nd Presidential Debate: Romney VS Obama In HEMPSTEAD, N.Y 10/16/12 Full Debate (theobamacrat.com)
- Just Breaking On Drudgereport: Obama In 1998: “I Actually Believe In Redistribution” (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Say Hello to World War III, Obama Just Signed another Executive Order (pakalertpress.com)
- Obama Support Faltering Before Second Debate (abcnews.go.com)
- The Comeback of ‘President Teleprompter’ (canadafreepress.com)
- “The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer” – Barack Hussein Obama (gds44.wordpress.com)