Today, Thursday, September 11, 2014, we remember thirteen years earlier the horrific attack of the United States of America, in New York City, at the World Trade Center Towers, in Washington D.C., at the Pentagon, and in a field in Pennsylvania. Despite that this very same USA is under threat once again in time to being attacked, still America and Lady Liberty still stand. God Bless America!
President Barak Hussein Obama really, really stepped into it BIGTIME in regards to Syria. At a time when President Obama is failing as a President, he uses the Syrian civil war as an excuse when the United States of America simply has NO BUSINESS being involved.
Even the Russian Prime Minister Vlammier Putin took advantage of this brouhaha to stick his thumb in President Obama’s eyes. Even wrote a harsh article in the New York Times this week on the whole Syrian mess. The whole world also with the American opposed going into war against Syria. Pope Francis voiced opposition via teachings and a day of prayer and fasting this past Saturday.
While the chemical weapons killings of over 1,000 Syrians MUST BE CONDEMMED in full, there is simply NO REASON to go to war. Americans are simply war exhausted.
President Obama has created a three-ring circus with Syria.
- President Obama – What He’s Said So Far About Syria (partsinthesum.wordpress.com)
- President Obama Address On Syria – Transcript (eurasiareview.com)
- Obama Can Be Indicted As War Criminal If He Strikes Syria (youviewed.com)
- President Obama’s Rambling, Incoherent Address to the Nation on Syria as Narrated by IJReview (ijreview.com)
- Obama: The Nobelist of War made his Speech on Syria (syrianews.cc)
- President Obama’s Speech on Syria Slammed as a ‘Incoherent Mess’ (blackchristiannews.com)
- Obama: Delay Syria vote (columbian.com)
- Could President Obama Be Indicted for War Crimes Over Syria Attack? (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Special TFS Podcast: Syria and President Obama (thefloridasqueeze.com)
- Video: Eye Opener: President Obama holds fire on Syria (cbsnews.com)
“Ramin Mehmanparast, spokesman for Ahmadinejad, gets attacked by refugee Iranians on streets of New York.”
Not surprised. These Iranians want nothing to do with the very oppressive system back in Iran.
With MANY THANKS To Both Ramin Moradi And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- [VIDEO] Ahamadinejad Spokesman attacked on NY Street by Iranians (riehlworldview.com)
- Iran warns its citizens that Canada is a dangerous place (theglobeandmail.com)
- First Rahm then Ahmadinejad, now you can ask Farrakhan questions tonight (legalinsurrection.com)
- Protesting Iranians give Harper thumbs up (sunnewsnetwork.ca)
- Iran Blasts ‘Hostile Behavior’ After Canada Severs Diplomatic Ties (freeinternetpress.com)
- Removal of MKO from U.S. terrorist list would be violation of intl. commitments: Iran (occupytvstations.com)
- Ahmadinejad meets U.S. students, academicians, says Iran-US relations fixable (en.trend.az)
- Iran: Canada pursues Zionist, British and anti-racist Harper policy, doing media diversion (thesantosrepublic.com)
- Glasser: Breakfast With Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (newsday.com)
- Obama warns Iran over nuclear ambitions (indiavision.com)
This proves that we have in the White House in Washington D.C., United States of America NO LEADERSHIP WHATSOEVER, NONE. THIS IS WHY PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA MUST BE VOTED OUT COME NOVEMBER 6, 2012.
“The Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was in fact “a terrorist attack” and the U.S. government has indications that members of al Qaeda were directly involved, a top Obama administration official said Wednesday morning.
“I would say yes, they were killed in the course of a terrorist attack on our embassy,” Matt Olsen, the director of the National Counterterrorism Center, said Wednesday at a hearing of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, in response to questioning from Chairman Joe Lieberman (I-CT) about the attack that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.”
With MANY THANKS To Both Josh Rogin And The Cable. Read More Here: “Obama Official: Benghazi Was A Terrorist Attack”
- Admin Admits Benghazi Was Terrorist Attack…Sort Of (thecampofthesaints.org)
- Dept. of State Issued Travel Warning on Libya Two Weeks Pre-9112012 Attacks (pumabydesign001.com)
- Counterterror Chief: No ‘Specific Intelligence’ of ‘Significant Advanced Planning’ by Libya Attackers (cnsnews.com)
- Breaking: Obama Administration Stonewalls on Benghazi 9-11 Terror Attack (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Obama Admin: Well, … maybe the Benghazi attack wasn’t quite as spontaneous as we thought (riehlworldview.com)
- Maddow Unintentionally Exposes Obama Admin for Fatally Lax Security in Benghazi (newsbusters.org)
- Libyan President Contradicts Administration on Benghazi Attack (nationalreview.com)
- Breaking: Obama Administration Stonewalls on Benghazi 9-11 Terror Attack (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- U.S. official says Benghazi consulate was ‘terrorist attack’ (dailystar.com.lb)
- U.S. official says Benghazi consulate was “terrorist attack” (news.terra.com)
Today, the United States of America remembers once again the horrible attacks on September 11th, 2001. In New York City, NY, United States of America as well as Washington D.C., and Shanksville, PA, as well as cities and towns all across the USA, both yesterday and today the events of this dark and difficult day.
While the course of this day now has gotten difficult for me in personal way, as the previous blog entry has been presented speaks about, I have not forgotten the meaning of this day for itself, and NEVER, EVER FORGETING WHY AMERICA MUST REMEMBER SEPTEMBER 11th, 2001 IN LIGHT OF NOT ONLY STANDING UP FOR FREEDOM IN THE USA, AND VOTE ON NOVEMBER 6th, 2012, BUT ALSO THE DANGERS THAT IS COMING FROM THE FRUITS OF THE ARAB/MIDDLE EASTERN MUSLIM SPRING TAKING PLACE NOW IN THE MIDDLE EAST.
That is why we must support Israel as a beacon of freedom in the Middle East, support the Middle Eastern Christian communities that are suffering under the harsh rule of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt as well as elsewhere in the Middle East. Also we must vote to turn back the efforts of President Barack Hussein Obama and the Democrats, and in a special way after the disgusting efforts at last week’s DNC gathering in Charlotte, NC, USA to vote out both God and the holy city of Jerusalem. SHAME ON YOU DEMOCRATS.
Today, as the USA remembers its darkest day, today, let us stand up for those who had died eleven years ago today.NEVER, EVER FORGET SEPTEMBER 11th, 2001.
With MANY THANKS To Mark Rogers, Michael W. Smith, And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- September 11th, 2001, but 11 years later (cparmycentral.com)
- September 11th, 2001 – September 11th, 2012 (quirkyflower.wordpress.com)
- May American’s Never Forget 9/11 (thecurrencynewshound.com)
- September 11, 2001 (levinemommy.wordpress.com)
- In Remembrance of September 11th (metamorphosisofthemind.wordpress.com)
- Where Were You On September 11th, 2001? (sarahsmilesawhile.com)
- Remembering on Patriot Day – What do you remember about September 11, 2001? (bouncebackjournal.wordpress.com)
- 11 years on: The world remembers 9/11 (newstalk.ie)
“Kofi Annan is stepping down from his role as Syria envoy, blaming ”finger pointing and name calling” at the UN Security Council. Annan’s been the key figure in the international hopes to negotiate a diplomatic solution to the crisis in the stricken country.”
In other words, Syria is in a full-blown civil war.
Like RT On Facebook:“Like RT On Facebook”
Follow RT On Twitter:“Follow RT On Twitter”
With MANY THANKS To Both RT And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- Kofi Annan resigns as Special Envoy to Syria (rt.com)
- Kofi Annan resigns as UN envoy to Syria (ghanabusinessnews.com)
- Annan resigns as UN special envoy to Syria (timesofisrael.com)
- Annan quits Syria role, blasts UN Security Council (dailystar.com.lb)
- Kofi Annan Resigns as U.N. Envoy to Syria (atlantablackstar.com)
- Kofi Annan to step down as Syria envoy (washingtontimes.com)
- Damascus voices regret over news of Annan’s resignation: Syria TV (dailystar.com.lb)
- Annan quits saying Syria peace deserved more support (capitalfm.co.ke)
- Annan to quit as envoy to Syria (radionz.co.nz)
- Annan steps down as Syria envoy (timesofmalta.com)
“AURORA — Fourteen people were killed and about 50 were injured early Friday when shots rang out at an Aurora movie theater during a premiere showing of the new Batman movie.
Oates said there was no evidence of a second suspect, but the man in custody had made a statement about possible explosives in his resident.
Ten people died at the scene and four others died at hospitals.”
Are we paying a price for the very heated debate being conducted by both the 2012 United States of America Presidential campaign between the President Barack Hussein Obama and former MA Governor Mitt Romney using both “Batman” and “Bane” comic book characters?
With MANY THANKS To Both Ryan Parker And Kurtis Lee, With The Denver Post Website. Read More Here:“14 Killed, 50 Wounded At Aurora Movie Theater ”
“Israel yesterday fuelled fears of a further escalation in the already high tensions with Iran by promising to “exact a heavy price” from the perpetrators of the suicide bombing which killed seven people in Bulgaria, which it blamed unequivocally on Hezbollah.
As Bulgarian officials said the suspected bomber in the attack on Wednesday that killed five Israeli holidaymakers was a lanky, long-haired man in a baseball cap and T-shirt, carrying a fake American driving licence, Israel’s Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, said it had been carried out by “Hezbollah, the long arm of Iran.”
There was some doubt about Bulgarian media reports that named the suicide attacker as Mehdi Ghazali, a former detainee at the US-run detainment camp at Guantanamo Bay. Mr Ghazali, who is of Algerian=Finnish origin, is said to have studied at a British mosque, and to have travelled to Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan and Pakistan.”
Look for Israel to do a truly effective “strike back.”
With MANY THANKS To Both Donald Macintyre And The Independent. Read More Here:“Israel Threatens A “heavy price”Ffor Iran After Deadly Bus Bomb”
- Israel threatens a ‘heavy price’ for Iran after deadly bus bomb – The Independent (independent.co.uk)
- German FM cautions Israel not to jump to conclusions regarding Bulgaria attack (timesofisrael.com)
- Sweden says freed Guantánamo captive was not suicide bomber in Bulgaria (miamiherald.com)
- UK News: Bus attacker ‘was suicide bomber’ (walesonline.co.uk)
- Netanyahu blames Hezbollah, Iran for bombing of tourists in Bulgaria – Washington Post (washingtonpost.com)
- Netanyahu: Hezbollah, directed by Iran, carried out Burgas terror attack (timesofisrael.com)
- Bulgarian press names bomber: Mehdi Ghezali (timesofisrael.com)
- Bulgaria Blames Suicide Bomber For Burgas Attack; Iran Denies Role (rferl.org)
- Bulgarian press names bomber: Mehdi Ghezali (warsclerotic.wordpress.com)
- Al Qaeda Likely Source of Bulgarian Suicide Attack (richardsilverstein.com)
With this not-so-veiled effort of granting AMNESTY to those who are at present ages 16-30 who are living in the United States of America.
“WEST: “I think you’re seeing the resurrection of an imperial presidency and the arrogance thereof.”
With MANY THANKS To Greg Hengler, joegerarden, And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- Hugh Hewitt: An Imperial and Imperious President (hughhewitt.com)
- Obama’s Illegal Amnesty Decree is Worse Than Anything Richard Nixon Did (rushlimbaugh.com)
- Yemen, Drones and the Imperial Presidency (nationalinterest.org)
- Levin on Our Imperial Presidency (youviewedblog.wordpress.com)
- Rep. Allen West Reacts to New Immigration Policy, Says Gov’t Is Getting Away From One Based on the Consent of the American People (foxnewsinsider.com)
- The Rule Of Law and The Constitution Must Be Restored (economicnoise.com)
- Obama Administration Declares It Will Not Deport Young Illegal Immigrants (jonathanturley.org)
- Cusack on Obama’s ‘imperial presidency’ (politico.com)
- Where Do We Draw the Line ? (youviewedblog.wordpress.com)
- Ain’t Gonna’ Happen, Mugabe.. (oforchristsakes.wordpress.com)
- effects of imperialism in africa (clydevictor1.typepad.com)
- CIA, MI6 Orchestrating massacres in Syria: Analysis (veteranstoday.com)
- CIA, MI6 Orchestrating Massacres in Syria (mycatbirdseat.com)
- Another “Slap” In The Face Of The United States (AMNESTY) (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- Venezuela: US Imperialism in Practice (newleftproject.org)
- The Imperial Mind (therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com)
- The imperial agenda of the US’s ‘Africa Command’ marches on | Dan Glazebrook (guardian.co.uk)
- Obama’s policy strategy: Ignore laws (givemeliberty01.wordpress.com)
- Transforming America into Obama’s Imperial Dictatorship. (genomega1.wordpress.com)
Sadly the answer has to be “yes”.
” On his radio show, Rush Limbaugh reminds listeners he predicted in early 2011 that the vaunted “Arab Spring” supported by Barack Obama would turn into the fall of Egypt to Islamic Radicals just as Jimmy Carter lost Iran to the radicals in 1979. With the victory of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, that has now come to pass, despite what everything the liberals were saying in early 2011.”
Thank-you President Barack Hussein Obama for NOT LEARNING the lessons from Jimmy Carter.
With MANY THANKS To Both FreedomLighthouse And YouTube. Watch Video Here:
- Barack Obama Is Repeating Jimmy Carter’s Mistakes (usnews.com)
- Louisiana Gov. Jindal: Obama Is ‘Most Liberal, Most Incompetent President… Since Jimmy Carter’ (mediaite.com)
- Jindal: Obama is the “most liberal, most incompetent” president since Jimmy Carter (hotair.com)
- jimmy carter habitat for humanity (harveyspaulding.typepad.com)
- Leftist seeks Egypt vote recount (bbc.co.uk)
- Obama just doesn’t get it (ynetnews.com)
- Sharia Law or Constitutional Law? Call on Congress to support HR 973 (ConservativeActionAlerts.com)
- Romney Outpacing Reagan At This Point in the Presidential Race (usnews.com)
- WINNING: Islam And The Non-Existent War With The West (strategypage.com)
- That time when Jimmy Carter tried to seduce the Polish nation.. (globolicious.wordpress.com)