Last Night I Thought That I Saw Vice President Joe Biden Crack Up In The VP Debate, Rep. Paul Ryan, Calm And MeassuredPosted: October 12, 2012
Last night during the United States of America lone Vice President debate, it was a very live wire performance.
It was simply the difference between a calm, measured, adult, Rep. Paul Ryan in his responses and a Vice President Joe Biden who was if not acting like a “clown”, he was sure acting like a “drama king.” Overall, it looked like VP Biden was simply was “cracking up” under the pressure to perform as Vice President.
Looks like Rep. Paul Ryan was not only speaking to the GOP/Republican base, but to the rest of the country as a whole and in a special way, to those who call themselves “independents” and “moderates.” He went into detail with the math on what needs to get done in order to get the USA back on track. VP Biden goes into caustic lectures, and he sure sounded like he was a know-it-all. I could not believe he would be laughing half the time. Is VP Biden laughing at a country in serious decline?
Once again the United States sees a spokesperson who has help aid in its “decline”, VP Joe Biden. Also it has seen a voice of a “profile in courage” in Rep. Paul Ryan. Overall, Rep. Paul Ryan came out the winner in this one VP debate.
- VP Debate: Biden, Ryan at each other in a moment (sacbee.com)
- Joe Biden Laughing PHOTOS: The Best Of The Vice President’s Faces, Reactions In VP Debate (huffingtonpost.com)
- Biden, Ryan Clash at Fiery VP Debate (dailyfinance.com)
- Watch: Biden Laughs at Ryan’s ‘Malarkey’ on Foreign Policy (abcnews.go.com)
- VP debate: The many expressions of Joe Biden (cnn.com)
- VP debate: Biden and Ryan have come out swinging (itv.com)
- Watch: Paul Ryan Preps for Joe Biden’s ‘Irish Uncle’ Moment in VP Debate (abcnews.go.com)
- America Speaks: VP Joe Biden is “Good,” an “Idiot” (reason.com)
- Video: Biden on Obama’s relationship with Israel: “It’s a bunch of stuff” (cbsnews.com)
- Watch: Jobs Numbers Boost: How Was It Possible? (abcnews.go.com)