Starting today, Wednesday, September 11, 2013, I am beginning my Anne’s Power Surge Blog once again, a new and fresh start. Over the past year of from July 2012 until yesterday has been the worse 14 months in my life. From having had a life threatening illness, losing my long time boyfriend of 21 years David, then my older only brother Ron, having aged out so fast from what happened which included dealing with arthritic knees. Add to that with dealing with an aging mother and an ill older sister, I have carried many crosses.
The most heartbreaking cross I had to carry was to lose the love of my life, my dear beloved David. Having taken his journey home to God very suddenly one year ago yesterday, September 10, 2013. He went home to God way too soon. David was also my beloved soul mate. On what would have been 22 years for David and I together, I went on pilgrimage to the Divine Mercy Shrine in Stockbridge, MA, USA. There I gave to God both David and Ron, putting them both in God’s loving, merciful, hands and sacred heart. On September 6, 2013, between the two anniversaries, I went to Hillside Cemetery to place two long-stem red roses on his grave as a reminder of our eternal relationship. Spent a brief time with David. I realized now David as with Ron, both live forever in my heart. Both September 10 and November 6 are now their new birthdays, birthdays into eternal life. I look forward to the day I will be reunited in the next, eternal life.
Like David and Ron, the people who died on September 11, 2001, be it in the two WTC towers, in the Pentagon, or in the field in PA, died way before their time to die. For this reason, I will forever view both September 10 and 11 of each year as TWO SOMBER DAYS.
NEVER, EVER FORGET.
- A somber remembrance (livinglifemyway2013.wordpress.com)
- 9/11 anniversary to be marked with somber tributes (newsok.com)
- 9/11 anniversary being marked with somber tributes (khou.com)
- 9/11 anniversary to be marked with somber tributes (sfgate.com)
- Somber U.S. ceremonies mark 12th anniversary of September 11 attacks (scooprocket.com)
- 9/11 anniversary marked with somber tributes (troyrecord.com)
- 9/11 Anniversary To Be Marked With Somber Tributes (truelabour.wordpress.com)
- 9/11 anniversary to be marked with somber tributes (onenewspage.us)
- 9/11 anniversary to be marked with somber tributes (councilonblackminnesotans.wordpress.com)
- 9/11 Remembrances Take Somber Tone (kktv.com)